Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

TWIM #56 LIVE tonight at 8:30pm

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

TWIM #56 LIVE tonight at 8:30pm Empty
PostSubject: TWIM #56 LIVE tonight at 8:30pm   TWIM #56 LIVE tonight at 8:30pm EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:11 am

JOIN US TONIGHT
AT 8:30PM EDT (5:30PM PDT) FOR
EPISODE #6 OF "THIS WEEK IN MADDEN NFL" LIVE

Our 6th episode of "This Week In Madden NFL" (TWIM) begins tonight at 8:30PM EDT (5:30PM PDT).

Here's the link to view the show: http://www.primamadden.com/twimshow

ZFarls and SGibs are in the studio to take your questions and deliver hours of live Madden NFL tips and gameplay strategy.

Here's what we'lll be breaking down:

Hit Stick or Strip - What's the most effective way to get the ball back?
How can you lock up against big WR's like Vincent Jackson and Calvin Johnson?
What are the keys to defending Deep Corner and Deep Out Routes to the sideline and what is the best zone?
How to get a Bull Rush up the middle with DT's like Detroit's Ndamukong Suh.
Know how to slide-protect and if we should ever get "agressive".

"This Week in Madden NFL" (TWIM) is the preeminent show in the Madden NFL community for live tips, tricks and high-level gameplay. Your hosts, ZFarls and SGibs, take your mailbag questions and give you live tips right on the air.

Game of the Week

Each episode features a special "Game of the Week" where ZFarls or SGibs take on elite competition and gives you live commentary during his match.

ZFarls or SGibs will take on a random challenger once again in the GOTW! Send us your GT and PSN, contact name, and your phone number to feedback@primagames.com for a chance to play.

Surf on over to http://www.primamadden.com/twimshow at 8:30 EDT (5:30 PDT) to catch all the action.

If you have questions for the show, there is still time to ask away! Use the hashtag #TWIM on twitter or call the show at 508-318-TWIM (4243). There is also a chance to call-in and win prizes during the Lightning Round.

Looking forward to seeing you there,

The Prima Madden Team
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: TWIM #56 LIVE tonight at 8:30pm   TWIM #56 LIVE tonight at 8:30pm EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:52 am

Great show again guys!!!

Gibs....thanks for the SB formation tip. the Ravens Obook actually contains the SB: Ace and SB: Ace Pair. that SB: Ace Pair has both TEs lined up on the right side of the formation with the WR out wide right and one far left. it flows perfectly with both the Strong: Close and Weak: H Close Flip formation.

*Note: Z, i noticed that when you mentioned the power run formation that you guys ran the Ravens O out of in that M12 Prima App....you kept calling it the Strong: Close Flip. it is actually called theWeak: H Close Flip lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Shogun

PostSubject: Re: TWIM #56 LIVE tonight at 8:30pm   TWIM #56 LIVE tonight at 8:30pm EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:18 am

Great show last night. Couldn't watch live but I caught the replay. You guys answered my question about defending Deep Corner and Deep Out Routes to the sideline. Lab Coats and beakers lol. I will certainly be using the strategy. Thanx.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: TWIM #56 LIVE tonight at 8:30pm   TWIM #56 LIVE tonight at 8:30pm EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:56 am

Ahh Mili, correct. The game in custom playbooks misnames I think. Like Falcon empty shows up as Eagle H Flip. DRIVE ME NUTS
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWIM #56 LIVE tonight at 8:30pm   TWIM #56 LIVE tonight at 8:30pm Empty

Back to top Go down

TWIM #56 LIVE tonight at 8:30pm
Page 1 of 1