Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Custom playbook audibles

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HARDWAY17

HARDWAY17

Custom playbook audibles Empty
PostSubject: Custom playbook audibles   Custom playbook audibles EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:08 pm

So I started with the dallas book. I deleted all plays, then added in Strong Close counter weak. I made counter weak a 5 start for all situations. The only plays in the book were the counter and the play action play that you cant delete. From there I added in the rest of the plays I wanted as audibles. When I was finished I saved it. I then went to practice mode. The counter weak is and audible and the d@mn play action play is the rest of my audibles. What am I doing wrong? Why does this not work?
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Custom playbook audibles   Custom playbook audibles EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:38 pm

HARDWAY17 wrote:
So I started with the dallas book. I deleted all plays, then added in Strong Close counter weak. I made counter weak a 5 start for all situations. The only plays in the book were the counter and the play action play that you cant delete. From there I added in the rest of the plays I wanted as audibles. When I was finished I saved it. I then went to practice mode. The counter weak is and audible and the d@mn play action play is the rest of my audibles. What am I doing wrong? Why does this not work?

have to rate all your 5 audibles 4 or 5 stars and above, and the play action play with the lowest rating possible....in all situations

thats how i do it and it works that way for me....

hope you get it figured out! if not holla back!
Back to top Go down
black udder

PostSubject: Re: Custom playbook audibles   Custom playbook audibles EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:41 pm

1. remove all plays
2. add your 5 plays for audibles and rate them 5 stars on 1 & 10 situation only.
3. Go into your gameplay situations and copy/paste your 5 audibles to all scenarios.
4. save your changes
test.

That should work.
Back to top Go down
jaguar925

PostSubject: Re: Custom playbook audibles   Custom playbook audibles EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:28 pm

does this work for defensive custom audibles?
Back to top Go down
relli843

PostSubject: Re: Custom playbook audibles   Custom playbook audibles EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:33 pm

he dont have to rate all plays.. you dont have to do the stars.. step one.. delete all plays.. step pick first audible.. step three got to gameplan tab and add that play to the first situation and remove the other play from that situation.. copy and paste to all situations by pressing y and then all situations.. select your next 4 audibles... save... and wowwwwwwwww you have it
Back to top Go down
relli843

PostSubject: Re: Custom playbook audibles   Custom playbook audibles EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:34 pm

he dont have to rate all plays.. you dont have to do the stars.. step one.. delete all plays.. step pick first audible.. step three got to gameplan tab and add that play to the first situation and remove the other play from that situation.. copy and paste to all situations by pressing y and then all situations.. select your next 4 audibles... save... and wowwwwwwwww you have it
Back to top Go down
relli843

PostSubject: Re: Custom playbook audibles   Custom playbook audibles EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:34 pm

yes but you have to start with carolina def book
Back to top Go down
relli843

PostSubject: Re: Custom playbook audibles   Custom playbook audibles EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:36 pm

btw... i have made probably 25 customs this way since the game came out.. so i know what im talking about.. i have 5 saved for offense that i rotate.. and 5 on defense.. i rotate so i can have different audibles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom playbook audibles   Custom playbook audibles Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom playbook audibles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: