Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Boldins CLE Scheme

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MisterMazin

Boldins CLE Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Boldins CLE Scheme   Boldins CLE Scheme EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:19 am

Base-Gun Snugs Flip-Bench Swap

Aud1-Gun Tight Doubles-WR Cross
Aud2-Singleback Bunch-HB Draw
Aud3-Singleback Bunch-Y Trail
Aud4-Singleback Bunch-HB Angle
Aud5-I Tight-HB Iso/FB Dive

GUN SNUGS FLIP-BENCH SWAP SETUP 1(vs man)
Streak B
Slant out A
Slant in X
Streak LB

My thoughts:
Our main receiver here will be the slot WR on the right side. Due to the HBs route to the flats, it creates a man switch. What that means is that the guy covering the HB and the guy covering the right slot WR will switch. Because the slot WR is lined up further right than the HB, he will get WIDE open toward the sideline. Your other WR you want to look at if for some reason the slant out isnt open is X across the middle on the slant.

SETUP 2(vs man)

Slant B Left
Streak X
Slant LB left
Drag HB
Motion out A and hike before he gets to the numbers(he should not set)

My thoughts: This play beats man and man press. The route that the right slot WR is on destroys man, because while the WR is in motion, the man guarding him will slide with him. when you hike the ball when he is still in motion, the man guarding him will still flow to the right, but the WR takes a sharp cut over the middle for the easy quick throw.

SETUP 3(vs zone)

Streak both inside WRs

My thoughts:
The reason this play beats zone is because of the 4 vertical technique. That means we send 4 people deep vs 3 defenders, and normally one of our receivers running to the corner will be open. If they are in a cover 4, the HB will be open in the flats for a short gain.

GUN TIGHT DOUBLES-WR CROSS(vs man)
streak Y
slant TE left

My thoughts:
in madden 11 falcon/wr cross was one if the best plays in the game, and this year is no exception. when you streak Y, i have no idea why, but he kills the man guarding him deep. if you see no safety over top just lob it up to him. watch the route that X is running. after he takes a few steps out to the flats, he gets a sharp cut upfield that will kill man coverage as well. our last read is the TE over the middle.

SETUP 2(vs zone)

Motion out X one step and hike

My thoughts:
Our X receiver will shoot out to the flats before the defender gets there for the easy quick throw. if the defender does shoot out, look for the TE across the field.

SINGLEBACK BUNCH-Y TRAIL(vs man)
streak y
slant b left
put X on a smart routed out route(rocket catch)

my thoughts:
similar to wr cross, the wr we streak will get crazy seperation deep. If the man covering the TE is lined up far left, you want to quick throw it to your TE and get out toward the sideline. if he is lined up close to him over directly over, hit him after he makes his cut upfield.

SETUP 2(vs zone)
streak B
slant Y right

My thoughts:
this is my favorite play to beat zone. the thing about flat zones this year is that they like to press one of the inside receivers. how we can use that to our advantage is with the route B is running. he takes a cut outside, and then runs a streak. While he takes his out cut, the deep corner is already dropping back, and the flats will be wide open. also the TE angle route across the middle will be open in the middle of the zone.

SINGLEBACK BUNCH-HB ANGLE(vs man)
slant TE right
streak A
slant B left
Put X on a smart routed out route(rocket catch)

My thoughts:
this is probably my favorite man beating play in the game. every single receiver is open, and you have the rocket catch to the left. the man switch will leave the TE wide open in the flats, A will beat his man deep, b will be open because of the natural pick between defenders, the hb kills his man after the cut, and you have the rocket catch as your last option.

SETUP 2(vs zone)
Slant TE right
Put X on a smart routed out route(rocket catch)

My thoughts:
this setup FLOODS the whole right side of the field. the main receiver you want to throw to is the slot WR on the deep corner. he gets behind every zone, but cuts right in front of the deep corner.

SINGLEBACK BUNCH-HB DRAW
just a good run to mix in to keep your opponent honest.

I TIGHT-HB ISO and POWER O(formation audible run)
our power run set. these are the 2 runs i like to use. you can also playmaker the power o to the left side.

I TIGHT-PA POWER O(formation audible play action)
Block HB LEFT(you must block im to the left for this play to work)
Slant right TE right

my thoughts:
this play kills man and zone. the reason we must block the HB left and not right is because if you block him left, his man must come al the way across the field and cover the right TE due to the man switch. if you block the HB right, this man switch will not happen for some reason. vs zone, your te will also go overtop of the flat zone, because the FBs route will make him slide down.

enjoy
Back to top Go down
zeddie15

Boldins CLE Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boldins CLE Scheme   Boldins CLE Scheme EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:56 am

Since your name is boldin I am guessing that you are Maze In or you stole this scheme from him.
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

Boldins CLE Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boldins CLE Scheme   Boldins CLE Scheme EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:38 am

zeddie15 wrote:
Since your name is boldin I am guessing that you are Maze In or you stole this scheme from him.
lol yeah its mazin, i really need a name change over here haha
Back to top Go down
Slimreaper256

Slimreaper256

Boldins CLE Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boldins CLE Scheme   Boldins CLE Scheme EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Boldin wrote:
zeddie15 wrote:
lol yeah its mazin, i really need a name change over here haha

So Boldin's at it again, huh? SMH.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
zeddie15

Boldins CLE Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boldins CLE Scheme   Boldins CLE Scheme EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:03 pm

lol. Ok just watching out for you dude.
Back to top Go down
TheNdaminator

TheNdaminator

Boldins CLE Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boldins CLE Scheme   Boldins CLE Scheme EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:35 am

God scheme gonna give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boldins CLE Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boldins CLE Scheme   Boldins CLE Scheme Empty

Back to top Go down

Boldins CLE Scheme
Page 1 of 1