Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Top five teams in M12...

Go down 
+16
Juggernaut216
Militant X 1
BuckNut4eva
FAVREALOUS
sgibs
SasserAssassin
Th3 Ac3r
CookieMonsta
kojak808
ZAN
bahdbwoy
WFColonel56
GunnyWill
impala28
UppingMyGame
RamNewton8
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RamNewton8

Top five teams in M12... Empty
PostSubject: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:05 pm

Who are the top five teams to play with this year?

What team are you using and why?

Go Rams
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:06 pm

I don't really know the top five, 'cause I only use the Bears.

See previous - hometeam, baby!
Back to top Go down
impala28

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:25 pm

Giants , best dline in madden hands down. Hakeem nicks is an beasts and they have an good group of receivers,not great,but ok. 1-2 punch at running back. Giants would have an top notch defense if they didn't have shitty linebackers.
Back to top Go down
GunnyWill

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:55 pm

impala28 wrote:
Giants , best dline in madden hands down. Hakeem nicks is an beasts and they have an good group of receivers,not great,but ok. 1-2 punch at running back. Giants would have an top notch defense if they didn't have shitty linebackers.

Agreed I love to use the Giants... I dont think the LBs are that bad (Boley makes plays for me) but they are lacking compared to the D-line and secondary
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:08 pm

GB
OAK
PHI
BAL
------------------
multi teams could fit the last spot

Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:19 pm

Giants have 3 lbs with 70+ zone cov so for those who run man they shouldnt be a top team but for those who run zone they are great..

Saints who im using now, again for zone users are definately a great option (ill take tge sproles factor over what GB has)
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:27 pm

The Sproles factor isn't much of a factor for me. He's too small to throw to out of the backfield, for my taste. Lots of overthrows due to his small stature.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:27 pm

I'd go with:

1. Green Bay
2. Oakland
3. Dallas
4. Carolina
5. Baltimore
Back to top Go down
kojak808

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:17 pm

1. COWBOYS (of course)

2. Packers

3. Raiders

4. Panthers

5. Eagles
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta

CookieMonsta

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:22 pm

1. Packers
2. Raiders
3. Cowboys
4. Eagles
5. Ravens
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:38 pm

I really havent seen too many ppl run with CAR yet... I need to play a good CAR user lol
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:40 pm

every week that cam improves, the panthers are that much better...
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:42 pm

1. Packers
2. Raiders
3. Ravens
4. Eagles
5. Saints
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:50 pm

1.packers
2.eagles
3.raiders
4.cowboys
multiple teams can fit this spot
and please stop with the giants being the best team they may be top 7 but NO way there #1
Back to top Go down
impala28

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:54 pm

[quote="SasserAssassin"]1.packers
2.eagles
3.raiders
4.cowboys
multiple teams can fit this spot
and please stop with the giants being the best team they may be top 7 but NO way there #

Nobody said anything about the giants being an top team. Top five yes, sh!t why not. But that's my opinion. study
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:48 am

WFColonel56 wrote:
GB
OAK
PHI
BAL
------------------
multi teams could fit the last spot

i agree with you here colonel except im not sure i give the top spot to GB. more of a feel thing then anything else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:07 am

I say GB is the best because
Offense
They got a QB that can put the ball anywhere and he has some pretty good mobility
They got WRs that catch EVERYTHING
They have a good enough run game and a RB in grant who does fall forward a lot imo

They have finley.....they have finley.......and they have finley lol

Defense
They got CBs that will snag a ball down if you get cute on O...and even the cpu will make some plays on the ball

Raji and Clay make plays and as a defense you could play games with where u put them. You could have them both on the same side of the D and possibly have CPU players who could stuff the run or share the love and put them on opposite sides

The defense also does have a good amount of CPU hitsitcks ,not as many as a Pit or Bmore but enough to cause some fear
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:21 am

no doubt colonol - no way can i argue any of those points. Finley is a beast
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
RamNewton8

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:03 am

Thanks everyone for the great feedback.
For those who say the Packers are the best team, what are your reasons?
Shout out to the home team users, I play with the Rams and the Panthers.
My top 5 would be..
1.Raiders 2.Eagles 3.Packers 4.Ravens 5.Multi DAL/CAR/ATL/NO/CIN/NY
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:13 am

offense is just to potent for GB. Yes OAK and PHIs offense is more explosive but from OAK you get unreliable QB PASSING (not running lol) and you get WRs who occasionally will lay down in big moments.

And While PHI would have better QB play than OAK they dont really have much size at the skill positions.

Nobody on offense for GB will ever lay down for you, if you get the ball there they will make the catch unless extremely poped by a defender...Or if your finley you can get poped and still get the catch lol.
Back to top Go down
RamNewton8

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:23 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
offense is just to potent for GB. Yes OAK and PHIs offense is more explosive but from OAK you get unreliable QB PASSING (not running lol) and you get WRs who occasionally will lay down in big moments.

And While PHI would have better QB play than OAK they dont really have much size at the skill positions.

Nobody on offense for GB will ever lay down for you, if you get the ball there they will make the catch unless extremely poped by a defender...Or if your finley you can get poped and still get the catch lol.

I agree with ya Colonel Ive been using GB lately (14-2) for the simple facts that you mentioned
Although speed does definetely kill; with zone being more effective and passing imo being a little touchy this year, its hard for me to not play with GB. The WRs are clutch Drivers 97 CIT, Nelson 6'3, Jennings good hands and speed, Jones and Cobb are nice too. Solid run game. FINLEY

What team are you running with right now and what would be a good O playbook to lab with GB
Back to top Go down
FAVREALOUS

FAVREALOUS

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:36 pm

This is a good post. However, I won't even attempt to list the top 5 since I have only played with one team since the birth of Madden football.

I use the Green Bay Packers.

The first and most important reason why I use them is because that is really my team in everyday life. From Magic Man to Sterling, Brian Williams to Eugene Robinson, Sean Jones to Bernardo Harris, Don Bebe to Robert Brooks, hell Star to Hornung, etc, etc....it's Green Bay on mine. 8-8, 6-10, 10-6, whatever, this is always THE ONLY team I use. To me it's much more fullfilling to win using your TRUE squad.

Some of the guys above already mentioned some of my players ability (i.e. A.R., WRs, etc).
My team is probably one of the most balanced (offense and defense), which I like. One of the things I really kill my opponents with is my ability to run the ball....WELL. I put our 2 headed rushing attack to use, killing them with Grant's decent speed and power then slappin' them with Ironman Stark's speed and elusiveness (watch out for more power from Starks in the coming roster updates).
My ability to do this pretty much ensures the win each time (Mcfadden who??). With the ability to unleash my W.R.s at any moment, allowing me to run along with it is basically suicide. "Bandwagon Packers" users even try to use my team against me, GB vs GB and it's still not a problem. (40-11 on V.G. / 40-7 reg PS3 ranked)

Our speed at the linebacker position makes any running back stoppable as long as the proper scheme is used. The C.J.s and Mcfadden's of the game don't cause a huge problem at all. The speed at linebacker also helps keep the running/scrambling Q.B.s in check which typically causes big problems for the opponent.

Most times I want to put up a good amount of points, stop your running game, and make you pass the majority of the time. Once I get you in that mode I start getting into my zone and blitz schemes, and begin snatchin' those user pics. C. Wood and Tramon are the stars, but I'll snatch them with S.S. (Sam Shields), P. Leezy, Peprah, etc quite smoothly as well.
..and of course "The Bloodline" (clay) will be coming for the QB.

There's so much more to break down on my team, I could be here all day, and I already feel like i'm getting long winded lmao. So, I will wrap this up on this note..

*Sighs* I'm growing more and more....and MORE frustrated with the G.B. bangwagoners, and those who think that those who use the Packers are "cheesy" (lol funny term huh?), don't have real skills, and do it just to have "the best team." Now I agree the majority of people that use my team ARE INDEED like that.. However, kids and men alike need to understand that it's NOT EVERYONE that uses them for that reason. Apparently more and more people on Virgin Gaming are using my squad, and I see comments like the ones I mentioned above all over peoples feedback page. Get over it, step your "D' up, or hell pick them too. Makes nooooo difference to me cause I'ma gonna get'cha either way! I'm sure there are other fans like me somewhere who have been getting busy with The Pack for years and years,...and years. When the Patriots were the champs I was still serving'em with Green Bay. lmao.. get a tissue for your issue!

K I'm coo now.. lol thanks for letting me get that out fellas'. [left]
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:00 pm

^^^ people use the pack because they feel it gives them the best chance to win, all homer-ism aside

packers can be the best team if your scheme plays to there strengths, slants, face throws to finley, and just being able to pass really well with Rodgers

Me personally i fear the RAIDERS more than any other team because that close out speed on D makes you work for everything (packers cause more hit stick fumbles tho.)

and a highly skilled raiders user who can get a pass game going mixed with the best madden back in RUN DMC can make playing defense tough....

The PACK have no run game, make them one dimensional and they are easier to beat than the raiders in my opinion
Back to top Go down
FAVREALOUS

FAVREALOUS

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:33 pm

BuckNut4eva wrote:
^^^ people use the pack because they feel it gives them the best chance to win, all homer-ism aside

packers can be the best team if your scheme plays to there strengths, slants, face throws to finley, and just being able to pass really well with Rodgers

Me personally i fear the RAIDERS more than any other team because that close out speed on D makes you work for everything (packers cause more hit stick fumbles tho.)

and a highly skilled raiders user who can get a pass game going mixed with the best madden back in RUN DMC can make playing defense tough....

The PACK have no run game, make them one dimensional and they are easier to beat than the raiders in my opinion

I feel you Buck. Best chance to win, okay, it is what it is. It's the rookie complaints from those who choose not to use them that kills me I guess. However, "The PACK have no run game"?? Really man??? lol that's how you feel? Perhaps I'm taking the "no run game" part to literally. :-)

Play on playa.
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:50 pm

FAVREALOUS wrote:
BuckNut4eva wrote:

I feel you Buck. Best chance to win, okay, it is what it is. It's the rookie complaints from those who choose not to use them that kills me I guess. However, "The PACK have no run game"?? Really man??? lol that's how you feel? Perhaps I'm taking the "no run game" part to literally. :-)

Play on playa.

yeah people will complain about something that gives them headaches, and the packers can deff be a headache, they are a superior match up to most all teams except 3 or 4 others

about the run game, its just my experience in facing the Packers a billion times that the run game is an after thought to the pass game, and Starks, Saine ,grant whoever you put back there doesn't strike fear to me, i havent ever lost to the packers and said man they killed me in there run game!

Now the raiders give me more fits because a balanced attack keeps me off guard alot more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... Empty

Back to top Go down

Top five teams in M12...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: