Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

NYJ defensive guide

Go down 
+5
secondhandsoxx
ZFarls
TheCrew22
sgibs
dots n tufff d
9 posters
AuthorMessage
dots n tufff d

NYJ defensive guide Empty
PostSubject: NYJ defensive guide   NYJ defensive guide EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:00 pm

I have played 6 games with this scheme and absoutely hate it. The blitzes rush to many people and the coverage is weak behind them. The only good thing about it is the run stopper out of 1-5-5. I bet your run stopper is better though. I recommend to not to buy this ebook. I have practiced the scheme for hours so don't say I didn't practice it or don't understand it.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: NYJ defensive guide   NYJ defensive guide EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:06 pm

http://www.leaguedaddy.com/leagues/?lid=1605

13-3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: NYJ defensive guide   NYJ defensive guide EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:53 pm

hatin on maddenbible... not cool.. i guarantee it works and i plan on buying it
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: NYJ defensive guide   NYJ defensive guide EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:27 pm

Thanks Crew.

We cant please anyone but everything you guys get in the books is EVERYTHING I USE. I consider myself one of the best that play this game. Tourny/Sim alike.
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: NYJ defensive guide   NYJ defensive guide EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:05 pm

Yeah no prob. Once i get some money im planning on buying it for sure. I didnt buy the detroit O guide bc i was all into the NE playbook and i still use and like it alot. Hoping this d guide will put me over the top
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: NYJ defensive guide   NYJ defensive guide EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:09 am

There is a learning curve with this book, its will take more than 1 game to implement. You will learn the ins and out of our scheme and how to make each play work with the last one. I have confidence in this, anyone out there get past the frustration and now loving this book?

Dots, send us any questions you have!
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: NYJ defensive guide   NYJ defensive guide EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:21 am

on a side note, Tampa 10-0????? d@mn, I could use some tips from TehPhenom on how to use my Bucs successfully Smile
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

PostSubject: Re: NYJ defensive guide   NYJ defensive guide EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:16 am

the 1-5-5 Dt blitz is one of the best D you have to put in the right personal in and it is almost unstopable i am 60-12 with it
Back to top Go down
pardity

pardity

PostSubject: Re: NYJ defensive guide   NYJ defensive guide EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:31 pm

I dont think you practiced it nor do i think you went through all the setups, maybe the issue here is you don't know when to use the plays. The nyj guide is really nice, the 1-5-5 setup with the olb in coverage is one of my favorite plays from this ebook.

none the less dots, I got something for you..

NYJ defensive guide Hatorade-6778
Back to top Go down
pardity

pardity

PostSubject: Re: NYJ defensive guide   NYJ defensive guide EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:32 pm

TheCrew22 wrote:
Yeah no prob. Once i get some money im planning on buying it for sure. I didnt buy the detroit O guide bc i was all into the NE playbook and i still use and like it alot. Hoping this d guide will put me over the top

The det guide was great, it's like total opposite from the balanced guide. If you got the money get both of them because there are things in the det guide you can use with any pbook..
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: NYJ defensive guide   NYJ defensive guide EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:32 am

im lovin this guide so far im 3-1 w/ it (the loss was a fluke lol) you can bring so much heat in different places with the same look
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: NYJ defensive guide   NYJ defensive guide EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:41 pm

I endorse this book 4sho. Has helped my pathetic defense!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NYJ defensive guide   NYJ defensive guide Empty

Back to top Go down

NYJ defensive guide
Page 1 of 1