Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Just curious

Go down 
+5
Militant X 1
FAVREALOUS
MisterMazin
sgibs
bobbysteels
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbysteels

Just curious Empty
PostSubject: Just curious   Just curious EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:51 am

When online, what team are you taking in to battle? What playbooks (offense&defense)? Whats your current record? I been rocking with the panthers lately. Offense: pass balanced. Messed with other offenses but always seem to come back to pass balance (like a bad romantic relationship lol) defense: car playbook. Just left the 46 due to many people running all over me lol...liking car playbook for the multiple 4-3 looks

P.S. To all mb site lurkers...join in and dont be shy...we cant see you, SERIOUSLY LOL
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Just curious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:57 am

Bobby,

Right now if I were to use stock books in a online game they would rank in this order...

HOU
ATL
DAL

You can run similar offenses with each but each also give you different x factor type plays....

Hou has gun tight doubles on and I think the bench play from this form is the best of its kind in the game.

ATL has fullhouse and empty falcon

Dal has flip trips

Just kinda have to decide what do you want from those three.

On defense i would go 46 or multiple defense.

46 if you want bear formations
multple if you want 155

*sidenote* Oakland D has 46 and 245
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
MisterMazin

Just curious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:38 am

My top 5 books are in no order:
HOU KC PIT ATL CLE

favorite offensive form has to be either Split Close or Gun Tight Doubles, so much versatility

favorite defense formation for sure is 46 bear. Just so much you can do out of it, but if youre going to be playing alot of man you might want to audible down from like a dime/quarters set.
Back to top Go down
bobbysteels

Just curious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:01 am

Thanks guys...used to like dallas but they got rid of fullhouse....have to check out ATL pb!
Back to top Go down
FAVREALOUS

FAVREALOUS

Just curious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:52 pm

bobbysteels wrote:
Thanks guys...used to like dallas but they got rid of fullhouse....have to check out ATL pb!

You may want to look into Mike McCarthy's book as well. We have the fullhouse in there also.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Just curious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:54 pm

bobbysteels wrote:
When online, what team are you taking in to battle? What playbooks (offense&defense)? Whats your current record? I been rocking with the panthers lately. Offense: pass balanced. Messed with other offenses but always seem to come back to pass balance (like a bad romantic relationship lol) defense: car playbook. Just left the 46 due to many people running all over me lol...liking car playbook for the multiple 4-3 looks

P.S. To all mb site lurkers...join in and dont be shy...we cant see you, SERIOUSLY LOL

i ONLY roll with the Ravens every madden season bruh! i use their Obook because i have a scheme in there from M11 that transferred over to M12. defensively? i am all over the place at the moment. i love the 46 BUT, lately online, i've been running into a few cats that must be watching TWIM on the regular and are familiar with its set ups...lol! soooo, i have been tinkering with the pure 4-3 defense in order to keep my 4 man front.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
prophet

prophet

Just curious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:23 pm

sgibs wrote:
Bobby,

Right now if I were to use stock books in a online game they would rank in this order...

HOU
ATL
DAL

You can run similar offenses with each but each also give you different x factor type plays....

Hou has gun tight doubles on and I think the bench play from this form is the best of its kind in the game.

Dal has flip trips

multple if you want 155

Sidenote caught eye, hmmm
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

Just curious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:23 am

sgibs wrote:
Bobby,

HOU
ATL
DAL

Dal has flip trips

multple if you want 155

[b]

by streaking the 2 outside wrs, probably the best cover 3 four vertical attack in the game, i got away from it for awhile trying to be fancy,started using it again and its so good...a good quick hike play....

Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

Just curious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:26 am

steelers or raiders always.. i run pit's offense ( have for ever ) and now run the multiple D... 3-4 under, 2-4-5, 1-5-5, 4-6 speed, very versitale.. fits both teams D personell..
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

Just curious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:24 pm

atl playbook has been great for a few years and i find myself running it exclusivley this season. main stream playbook FTW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just curious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just curious   Just curious Empty

Back to top Go down

Just curious
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: