Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD

Go down 
+9
Noraa
Th3 Ac3r
SF_FAN88
VICTOR1OUS_
WFColonel56
SasserAssassin
Wolfman
ZAN
UndefeatedIV
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD   ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:22 am

Tebow was overrated in college. RG3 is a better passer then tebow, cam, or vy... Tebow, cam, and vy all benefited from having a great defense and having better athletes around them which comes with going to high caliber schools. Who ever drafts RG3, will get a steal.

Keenum... Lol... Another kevin kolb?
Back to top Go down
UndefeatedIV

UndefeatedIV

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD   ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:27 pm

thankyou mega no no pipe the kid has 4.3 speed and can throw the ball 70yds .. after yesterdays game they were comparing him to mike vick and wait till the combine his stock will rise!
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD   ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:00 pm

WasItTehChad wrote:
Case Keenum > Rg3

This is accurate, but neither player is going to be an impact, let alone an immediate impact, in the NFL.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD   ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:02 pm

It's easy to look good when your system is read option, check bubble, check pa dagger...

When he gets to the NFL and everyone is as fast as he is...the game is going to be ten fold harder for him...

You know who else could throw the ball 70 yards? Jamarcus Russell...

Just wait and see. No one is getting a "steal" with this kid. Fast QBs are a dime a dozen in the NCAA...

Hell, I'd take Russell Wilson over him. At least that kid's in a pro system, making pro throws.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD   ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:07 pm

xHHx_megatron wrote:
Tebow was overrated in college. RG3 is a better passer then tebow, cam, or vy... Tebow, cam, and vy all benefited from having a great defense and having better athletes around them which comes with going to high caliber schools. Who ever drafts RG3, will get a steal.

Keenum... Lol... Another kevin kolb?

you are lucky i don't delete this post for ignorance...living in that region of the country doesn't make every player that comes out of it better. tebow was not overrated in college. he has, arguably, some of the greatest career stats and accomplishments of any college player of all time. if you wanna say he's overrated as an nfl player, that's definitely closer to on point. but overrated in college is mere stupidity.

here's the thing about cam newton....he's fast...but he's not faster than everyone on the field. it's his size and strength that makes these nfl linemen and linebackers miss. RG3 is not strong enough to break tackles. will he make a few guys miss? sure...but to think this kid is going to come in and run around like mike vick, making plays....is asinine.

Back to top Go down
relli843

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD   ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:36 pm

whoa whoa whoa... RG3 IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO AN NFL QB... AND YOU BEING A DENVER YOU SHOULD ESPECIALLY NOT WANT GRIFFIN IT WILL BE TEBOW ALL OVER AGAIN.. IF YALL END UP WIT THE FIRST PICK AND YOU MIGHT (MIAMI IS BLOWING KC OUT RIGHT NOW) THEN YOU HAVE TO TAKE LUCK... THEY CANT RISK MISSING ON HIM IF HE BECOMES WHAT EVERYBODY IS EXPECTING.. WHEN YOU HAVE HALLO OF FAME QBS COMPARING HIM TO ELWAY AND SAYING HE IS THE BEST QB THEY HAVE SEEN COMING OUT OF COLLEGE SINCE PEYTON MANNING THAT SAYS SOMETHING!!!!!!!!! RG3 CANT DEAL WITH PRESSURE FROM THE DEFENSE.. HE COULD HAVE MADE A NAME FOR HIMSELF AGAINST OK ST WHO'S DEFENSE IS SUSPECT AT BEST AND HE COULDNT DO THAT.... LUCK IS BY FAR THE BEST QB IN THIS DRAFT AND I KNO ALOT OF PPL WONT AGREE BUT IMO KELLEN MOORE IS 2ND BUT IT IS A BIG GAP
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD   ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:33 pm

If ya'll only seen highlights and clips of rg3 please shhhush... The dude is the real deal.. He is more nfl ready then cam, tebow and he is only a Junior!.. He is the 4th best prospect at qb and he should stay another year.. Even if he doesnt, he is late first rounder-2nd rounder.. Everyone has bad games..

If ya'll wanna say rg3 doesnt play anyone good.. Who does luck play thats good? I say big 12 is the best conference behind the sec despite all the changes.. Dont make me laugh and say usc.... Im just saying

At one point in the season rg3 had more td passes then incompletions and lol at he only throws bubble screens, and check downs... How bout you actually him watch him play before you pass judgement?

Jimmy clausen was ''suppose'' to be nfl ready.. came out a pro-style offense.. And got replaced by cam who has accuracy issues and came out of a option-read offense, who had a strong arm, and primarily threw bubble screens and had a 'dumbed down' offense..

Back to top Go down
relli843

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD   ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:24 pm

first off bruh... cam is doing things that NOBODY HAS EVER DONE AS A ROOKIE!!! SECOND OFF I HAVE WATCHED 3 OF HIS GAMES THIS YEAR SO NO I DONT JUST WATCH HIGHTLIGHTS AND 3RD DONT USE TEBOW AS AN ARGUMENT... HE SHOULD HAVE NEVER WENT IN THE FIRST ROUND AND EVERYBODY KNEW IT!!! THE QUESTION... KEY WORD... QUESTION... THAT YOU ASKED WAS WHO SHOULD THE BRONCOS TAKE... YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT IF THEY HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE LUCK THEY SHOULD PASS ON HIM AND TAKE GRIFFIN??? WOW... AND WHO SAID CLAUSEN WAS NFL READY??? NOBODY HE WAS PROJECTED TO GO IN THE 3RD ROUND SO GET YOUR FACTS STR8.. EVERYBODY SAID THE SAME THINGS ABOUT CLAUSEN.. AND MOST OF IT WAS NOT GOOD... YOU DIDNT POST TO GET AN OPINION ON WHO THE BRONCOS SHOULD TAKE YOU POSTED TO ARGUE OVER ROBERT GRIFFIN... I AGREE HE STARTED THE SEASON HOT!!!! BUT THERE IS NO WAY HE GETS DRAFTED OVER LUCK.. YOU SAID YOURSELF HE IS THE 4TH RATED QB... SO YOU WOULD SKIP OVER NUMBER 1 AND JUMP DOWN TO NUMBER 4??? NO.. YOUR GM IS JOHN ELWAY WHO IS IN LOVE WITH THE THOUGHT OF A TRADITIONAL DROP BACK QUARTERBACK AND JOHN FOX WHO IS HATING THE FACT THAT HE HAS TO CHANGE HIS PHILOSIPHY FOR TEBOW NOW.. THERE IS NOOO WAY YOU SKIP OVER LUCK WHO IS UNANIMOUSLY CONSIDERED THE NUMBER ONE PICK... AND LOOK AT CAM THIS YEAR BY THE WAY AND SHOW ME THE "ACCURACY ISSUES" CUZ HE IS DROPPING DIMES AND MAKING PLAYS THAT VERY FEW CAN MAKE
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD   ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:27 am

Whoa I didnt say i'd take rg3 over luck... Ya'll wanna say rg3 doesnt play any good teams but yet luck is the best qb and who is his competition in that weak conference??? Yea nobody.... Blantant hypocripsy... Am I right or am I right

Im in no shape or form a broncos fan.. Lol

Im not hatin on cam one bit... Just a friendly debate and usin him as an example with my fella rival. If the broncos had only the option of keepin tebow as future qb or draftin rg3... Im drafting rg3.. That ends the whole argument. If denver can get luck, jones, moore.. By all means go for it..

cam is by far rookie of the year... if rg3 stays another year, he will be the best qb comin out the draft and can potentially have the same IMMEDIATE impact like cam
Back to top Go down
UndefeatedIV

UndefeatedIV

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD   ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:30 pm

I would also have rg3 over luck... rg3 has texas in his division but he plays no one, oklahoma state but he plays no one hes a beast i like luck but the best team he has played is usc who is decent at best! RG3 is more athletic with 4.3 speed and will be a superstar for years to come...he qualified for the usa 400m olympic team
Back to top Go down
UndefeatedIV

UndefeatedIV

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD   ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:36 pm

relli843 wrote:
whoa whoa whoa... RG3 IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO AN NFL QB... AND YOU BEING A DENVER YOU SHOULD ESPECIALLY NOT WANT GRIFFIN IT WILL BE TEBOW ALL OVER AGAIN.. IF YALL END UP WIT THE FIRST PICK AND YOU MIGHT (MIAMI IS BLOWING KC OUT RIGHT NOW) THEN YOU HAVE TO TAKE LUCK... THEY CANT RISK MISSING ON HIM IF HE BECOMES WHAT EVERYBODY IS EXPECTING.. WHEN YOU HAVE HALLO OF FAME QBS COMPARING HIM TO ELWAY AND SAYING HE IS THE BEST QB THEY HAVE SEEN COMING OUT OF COLLEGE SINCE PEYTON MANNING THAT SAYS SOMETHING!!!!!!!!! RG3 CANT DEAL WITH PRESSURE FROM THE DEFENSE.. HE COULD HAVE MADE A NAME FOR HIMSELF AGAINST OK ST WHO'S DEFENSE IS SUSPECT AT BEST AND HE COULDNT DO THAT.... LUCK IS BY FAR THE BEST QB IN THIS DRAFT AND I KNO ALOT OF PPL WONT AGREE BUT IMO KELLEN MOORE IS 2ND BUT IT IS A BIG GAP
get real tebow and rg3 are 2 diffrent players! tebow tries to run over people, rg3 runs away from people 4.3 speed..... rg3 has a much stronger arm and is more accurate and he can throw from the pocket(which tebow cant do) him and tebow are on 2 diffrent levels and with denvers recivers he will step in and make an impact, look at cam newton, andy dalto and christian ponder! all have made impacts and rg3 is just as good as them so to even compare him to the mediocrity of tebow is ignorance AND ALSO HE HAS A BETTER COMPLETION PERCENTAGE THIS SEASON THEN ANDREW LUCK!!!!!!!!!!(BUT HE CANT THROW HUH?) ANOTHER TEBOW? GET REAL MAN
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD   ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:36 pm

xHHx_megatron wrote:
Whoa I didnt say i'd take rg3 over luck... Ya'll wanna say rg3 doesnt play any good teams but yet luck is the best qb and who is his competition in that weak conference??? Yea nobody.... Blantant hypocripsy... Am I right or am I right

Im in no shape or form a broncos fan.. Lol

Im not hatin on cam one bit... Just a friendly debate and usin him as an example with my fella rival. If the broncos had only the option of keepin tebow as future qb or draftin rg3... Im drafting rg3.. That ends the whole argument. If denver can get luck, jones, moore.. By all means go for it..

cam is by far rookie of the year... if rg3 stays another year, he will be the best qb comin out the draft and can potentially have the same IMMEDIATE impact like cam

Uhhh...

USC, Oregon, Stanford?

I'll take those 3 over the Big 12's top 3...
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD   ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Im sorry but if the thought even crosses your mind to take RG3 over Luck your a lunatic. Who cares if he qualified for the USA 400m olympic team? Lol what does that have anything to do with football. Their is a HUGE difference between track speed and football speed, and anyone who knows about football speed can confirm that
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD   ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:25 pm

Trindon Holliday should have been taken over Percy Harvin, too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD   ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ARE WE REALLY THAT BAD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: