Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

You must read this

Go down 
+5
razedlycan
SasserAssassin
BuckNut4eva
sgibs
Thee Mossiah
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Thee Mossiah

You must read this Empty
PostSubject: You must read this   You must read this EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:04 am

Okay, so I'll get right to it.
Just finished a game on XBOX with this man child. Let's call him

"TEABAGG"

His real gamertagg is ( III HAVOC IIII)

Yeah I'm calling you out.
TEABAGG !!!

If the name isnt obvious enough already,
All game long this man child who probley is a midget "sorry I ment lil person"
Would do the fade routes on the outside
And to top that...... On defense would come out in the shake 1-5-1 man Defense...

This where it gets rediculous,

After failing many one of many his 4th down conversions
Theres about 2 minutes in the game left and im about to win.
He throws a deep ball into my endzone and just before I go to get my thrid interception the game freezes and I lose connection.
Aha, right after that I get a message from, none another thats right you guessed it

"TEABAGG"

claiming that he booted me on a (DEEP BALL BOOT)

It just goes to show you how desprate some people are

Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

You must read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: You must read this   You must read this EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:25 am

really?

i dont care how he treated you during the game you dont get on a site and publicly bash the guy.

are you upset you lossed? clearly.

did he do anything thats a glitch? no

theres reallly NO ROOM for this here
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

You must read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: You must read this   You must read this EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:29 am

this is typical ranked game diary's.....anytime you don't play in a league with rules this stuff can happen, not even sure anything wrong happened except the DC

1-5-5 shake is very beatable (its high risk high reward) block 7 and throw 2 streaks and a slant, i typically do just 1 streak and 2 slants, if you wanna run, FB dives, and strong close toss, i-tight power O is even effective

fade routes in the end zone are tough to guard, but if you double coverage the outside WRs this works well and or jamming them and tossing some purples out to both edges

the game for the most part is a chess match knowing how to counter things.....and calling them and executing them at the proper time

i posted this after gibs and couldn't delete it ...
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

You must read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: You must read this   You must read this EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:32 am

the only part thats ridiculous is the name calling lol

come on here and freak out all you want but lets just not be pricks about it haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

You must read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: You must read this   You must read this EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:34 am

sad pandas
and you put the title YOU HAVE TO READ THIS
zzzzzz
Back to top Go down
razedlycan

You must read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: You must read this   You must read this EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:54 am

I get how annoying it can be when you play an online ranked game and you get DC glitched by your opponent, but i agree with gibs, there's no need to come on a public forum and name call. thats as bad as people who threaten you when you beat them online knowing full well they cant do anything to you and that you cant do anything to them. being a big online rank player myself, i go into each game when i player high rankers expecting everything but trying to enjoy it anyway lol. but now im in the ZOFL franchize and it seems cool so far so that always another way to go.
Back to top Go down
RamNewton8

You must read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: You must read this   You must read this EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:56 am

sgibs wrote:

come on here and freak out all you want but lets just not be pricks about it haha

Exactly, finding out what you can't stop makes you a better player.
It's just a game, the greatest game lol, have fun!
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

You must read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: You must read this   You must read this EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:48 pm

you have to READ THIS:

compete4ever.com/

get away from the lobby ball BS.
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

You must read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: You must read this   You must read this EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Simple xbox live player feedback would've sufficed...instead of wasting minutes out of our lives.... with this...
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
Thee Mossiah

You must read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: You must read this   You must read this EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:30 am

Yeah buddy, I was more dissapointed and dishearted by his play.
But it's time to wrap this up and say goodbye... ahaha ahhhhhh
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

You must read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: You must read this   You must read this EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:23 pm

sorry guys but i respectfully disagree... anyone who DC glitches should have his name splattered all over the internet so others dont play them.. ive had it happen to me 4 times this year and it is very frustrating... at least with other glitches you can just quit and start a new game.. with the DC glitch you dont know anything until your opponent decides he cant win fairly and promptly DC glitches you... you guys have no problem trashing people who steal tips and post them or post bad tips but when someone is cheating you say not to.???? I dont like name calling no matter the situation but DC cheaters are the worst.
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

You must read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: You must read this   You must read this EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:30 pm

sgibs wrote:

sorry i missed this post.. I agree there is no need for namecalling, and you guys dont name call when you call someone out for posting tips from someone else... but i can definately understand the frustration .. I normally take it all out on my controller before i ever think of bloggin it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You must read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: You must read this   You must read this Empty

Back to top Go down

You must read this
Page 1 of 1