Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Attention Ravens owner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
razedlycan

Attention Ravens owner Empty
PostSubject: Attention Ravens owner   Attention Ravens owner EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:28 am

I will only be available today to get our week 2 game in. i will be on xboxlive from 6pm-10pm eastern time. i wont be home tomorrow and since the game has to be played by tomorrow night i figured we could get it in. my tag is razedlycan
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Attention Ravens owner   Attention Ravens owner EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:10 pm

This is good communication, razedlycan. The only issue we may have is that you waited until the day before to tell us. Don't worry, it won't resort in bootings. More than likely just a sim.
Back to top Go down
razedlycan

PostSubject: Re: Attention Ravens owner   Attention Ravens owner EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:10 pm

yeah sorry about that something came up last minute and since the dealine to finish week 1 games was wednesday night, i figured week two wouldnt be over until sunday (4day schedule) but ill take the sim if we cant get the game in by tonight. thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention Ravens owner   Attention Ravens owner Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention Ravens owner
Page 1 of 1