Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad?

Go down 
+3
blood9585
unctarheel1209
ZAN
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ZAN

ZAN

And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad? Empty
PostSubject: And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad?   And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:11 pm

We've had some UNREAL trades.

I'm literally shocked at whoever GAVE away Revis and Cason for pretty much nothing.

Oh well, this is what OF's are about. Some people are better GM's than others.

#tradeaway!
Back to top Go down
unctarheel1209

PostSubject: Re: And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad?   And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:39 pm

I really didn't want to part with Earl Thomas, but having Nate Allen sitting on the bench made it possible.
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad?   And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:42 pm

I agree with Zan...
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad?   And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:14 pm

blood as do i haha
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad?   And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:22 pm

unctarheel1209 wrote:
I really didn't want to part with Earl Thomas, but having Nate Allen sitting on the bench made it possible.

UNC, you straight up raped him. You leave Earl Thomas out of that trade, and I might have installed a "must be approved by commish" rule...Just being real...you gave up no one and got the best OVR corner in the game (though DRC and Cro are better) and an excellent face throw corner in Cason. He plays bigger than 6 foot.
Back to top Go down
unctarheel1209

PostSubject: Re: And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad?   And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Smith and Dowling are good.. wtf. 6'2 and 6'1 with good coverage ratings and 91 in speed.

I don't know anything about Cason. Never used him before so we're gonna find out how good he is. I'm not saying I didn't win the deal, but I don't think it was completely lopsided for this season, and especially not if this makes it to a Season 2.
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad?   And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:03 pm

i was a man short in the secondary and now im not.. basically it was 3 for 2 and you can say what you want but my secondary is better now than it was before..
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad?   And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:20 pm

I disagree greatly...You gave up the best CB in the league and another very good corner and for Ras-I Dowling and Jimmy Smith...

It's okay, though. We'll move on.
Back to top Go down
razedlycan

PostSubject: Re: And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad?   And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:21 pm

hey as long as both sides are happy with the trade i guess there is no complaints. its all about your style of play, if you play more zones than man then maybe top corners arent as important as other positions. but yeah zan you should have made the trade for finley like gibs and i eventually suggested lol
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad?   And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Zan you may need to review trades and have a + or - cut off point on differentials of players

we could potentially play for a couple seasons, if we keep a swift advance schedule

would hate to see owners wreck there roster and leave league

roster management can be like money, some people just aren't good with it ... LOL
Back to top Go down
unctarheel1209

PostSubject: Re: And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad?   And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:44 am

If we're playing for multiple seasons then he ends up winning in a landslide... all 3 players are 85+ next season.

And you can't do a cut off point on point differential in overall rating because 90% of this league would trade Wes Welker for Jacoby Ford and James Farrior for Dontay Moch/Bruce Carter and Antoine Winfield for Demarcus Van Dyke or even Brandon Browner.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad?   And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:11 am

Uh...if I had Welker or Farrior, I'm not trading them for Ford or Moch or Carter. Fast LBs are a dime a dozen. I'd consider Winfield for Browner (because he's actually good)...but fast DBs are ALSO a dime a dozen.
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad?   And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:30 am

2 A potential corners with good height, jmp and spd and an A potential Safety .. like I said my secondary is better and if we play more than one year ( which im counting on ) it will be great.. I probably could have gotten a better deal from someone else but I like young guys and Hometown Hero had them in spades.. plus ( please dont take any offense Hero ) I didnt want to deal Revis to some one that was going to be a championship caliber team ( sorry ZAN, SGIBS, ) and I had just beat Hometown to make him 0-2
you can hate it, change the rules beacause of it, but at the end of the day I am extremely happy with my team top to bottom
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad?   And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:08 am

Grim-- I don't think its that big of a deal, you will miss the cpu plays that revis makes,even though people don't like his height or speed he still is always in position, plus I like the fact that he is out of our division, once you play bengals, browns you may wish you still had revis, both teams have nice air attacks!

My previous comment about trade guide lines was more so if a ton of lopsided trades were made and owners quit because of them, imo nothing has been that bad yet on trading, people play to there styles and try to mold there team to it....
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad?   And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:17 am

yeah your probably right.. i might miss revis.. I just took offense to the whole worst trade ever thing... lol and I know what you guys are talkin about and why your worried about the trades .. ive been in franchises where people have traded Cris Johnson for a bum and then the team that gets the bum quits and the team sucks and no one wants to be them. Im going to lose a lot of games anyways and dont plan on quitting.. my hope is that by playing against better quality opponents ill get better..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad?   And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad? Empty

Back to top Go down

And we thought that Sharper + Gronk for Finley would be bad?
Page 1 of 1