Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

PATCH # 2 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PATCH # 2 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: PATCH # 2 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!   PATCH # 2 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:12 am

Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing

Key changes are auto drop backs to PA, auto drop step for HB directs, pursuit angle changes, better flat coverage, seahawks uniforms, steve mcnair titan's jerseys

havent had a chance to play and most liekly wont until late tonight. get on fellas and lets here it!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: PATCH # 2 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!   PATCH # 2 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:50 am

The long awaited patch #2 for Madden 10 has gone out for the PS3. As long as the console is connected online when starting up the game a prompt will automatically appear to download the update. While there is no specific date/time when it will arrive for the 360 that should happen sometime in the coming days when Microsoft clears it through certification.

Continue on for a list of some of the issues addressed and additions to the game that arrive with the second patch. Feel free to leave your thoughts on the patch in the comments!

* Improvements in covering of the flats

* Improved pursuit angles

* CPU takes sacks more often instead of the last second throws while getting hit

* Worked on eliminating various exploits such as with the RB Direct Snap

* Fixing of problems caused by first patch such as black squares for numbers on some helmets

* Addition of Seahawks alternate uniforms

* Tribute sticker for Steve McNair added to Titans helmets

* Tribute sticker for Defensive Coordinator Jim Johnson added to Eagles helmets

* Doubled the length of replays

* Increased frequency of auto-replays especially after touchdowns

* Reduced the number of times the chain-gang measurement scene occurs

* Extended time in post-play to allow those scenes to fully play out

* Stats tuned for franchise mode

* Decreased chances of injury for players with high injury ratings

* Included each player’s draft info to be viewable in franchise

http://www.pastapadre.com/2009/12/04/second-patch-for-madden-10-now-available-ps3
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
chris

PostSubject: Re: PATCH # 2 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!   PATCH # 2 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:31 pm

woot finally better flat coverage that pissed me off so much -_-
Back to top Go down
2020_ht

2020_ht

PostSubject: Re: PATCH # 2 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!   PATCH # 2 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:17 am

I've been on MW2 for a while and jumped back on Madden when I saw the patch came out and, I played a few "cheesers" who thought they could run the same 3 plays and when I shut them down they quit. The defensive AI, and pursuit works a lot better and they seem to recognize repetitive plays and get more picks.
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: PATCH # 2 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!   PATCH # 2 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:41 am

yeh definitly i haven't had a chance to go online yet but im getting on now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PATCH # 2 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!   PATCH # 2 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

PATCH # 2 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1