Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

I have question...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thee Mossiah

I have question... Empty
PostSubject: I have question...   I have question... EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:56 pm

I've noticed over the past few games ive played online, that people use there De DT and so fourth,
the question I have is... Is there a routine in how you bull rush or finess your way around the offense line...
Cause it seems to me, that 3 out every lets say 8 times was getting through and around my line,
I myself have gone in practise mode and in multiple games
Have tried, but only seem to ever end up being thrown and tossed around pancaked to the ground.
So I ask again is there a series of buttons or things that I need to do to increase the chance of at least disrupting the QB

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

I have question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have question...   I have question... EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:53 pm

I suggest letting the CPU do the bull-rushing and finessing. I tend to get tossed around when I get stuck manualing a DE/DT, as well.

You're better off covering with a LB/S, anyways.
Back to top Go down
relli843

I have question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have question...   I have question... EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:24 am

yeah if you hold down on the right stick and right trigger b4 the snap while your on the de and time it right you will come off really quick.. not worth it IMO though because controlling a linebacker or db you have a better chance to make a play... and yeah zan it really sucks when you get caught on one mid setup cuz your pretty much screwed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have question...   I have question... Empty

Back to top Go down

I have question...
Page 1 of 1