Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

i'm by no means a soccer fan...

Go down 
+2
Patsfan26
i3rian 87
6 posters
AuthorMessage
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

i'm by no means a soccer fan... Empty
PostSubject: i'm by no means a soccer fan...   i'm by no means a soccer fan... EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:30 pm

but USA 2, Spain Nil...

wow, huge victory for america.

they play sunday with the chance of taking the confederations cup championship!
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: i'm by no means a soccer fan...   i'm by no means a soccer fan... EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:59 am

Once again America kicks A$$
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: i'm by no means a soccer fan...   i'm by no means a soccer fan... EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:35 pm

haha... clearly you didnt watch them blow the Confederations Cup Championship to Brazil last week.

they were up 2-0 at halftime, and lost 3-2.
Back to top Go down
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: i'm by no means a soccer fan...   i'm by no means a soccer fan... EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:30 pm

i3rian 87 wrote:
haha... clearly you didnt watch them blow the Confederations Cup Championship to Brazil last week.

they were up 2-0 at halftime, and lost 3-2.

I watched that for some reason. I don't even like soccer but that sure pissed me off.

Last edited by ELeiser17 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: i'm by no means a soccer fan...   i'm by no means a soccer fan... EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:10 pm

i was only able to watch from the 60th minute or so on. and let me say, it was extremely disappointing. i never expected them to win this game, even against the B squad for Brazil. But to get a 2 goal lead and blow it is terrible.

i will never be a big fan of USA soccer, simply because, soccer is at most the 5th most popular sport in this country.

Pretty much all of Western Europe, all of Central and South America and all of Africa have their premier athletes playing soccer, while Americas athletes are playing basketball, football, baseball and hockey.

Imagine if Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Dwayne Wade(who can flop like no other too), Derek Jeter, Carl Crawford, Adrien Peterson, Larry Fitzgerald, Randy Moss, Chris Johnson, Steven Jackson, and all of the other top athletes that are in the four major sports in this country had been kicking around a soccer ball since they have been able to walk rather than dribbling a basketball or tossing the baseball around in the backyard? Team America would be flat out SCARY good
Back to top Go down
gbpackers9219

PostSubject: Re: i'm by no means a soccer fan...   i'm by no means a soccer fan... EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:29 pm

i think i might have saw one soccer player and turned it .. i dont think i gave them the time to begin .. lol!
Back to top Go down
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: i'm by no means a soccer fan...   i'm by no means a soccer fan... EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:37 pm

I personally think it's boring!!
Back to top Go down
mario

PostSubject: Re: i'm by no means a soccer fan...   i'm by no means a soccer fan... EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm

then dont watch its not dat hard...idk y u would make a post lik this^ scratch
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: i'm by no means a soccer fan...   i'm by no means a soccer fan... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:00 pm

+1 ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm by no means a soccer fan...   i'm by no means a soccer fan... Empty

Back to top Go down

i'm by no means a soccer fan...
Page 1 of 1