Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Starting new draft franchise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flextality

Starting new draft franchise Empty
PostSubject: Starting new draft franchise   Starting new draft franchise EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:19 am

Recruiting for an Online Draft Franchise for (XBOX 360)

Spots taken : 2/32

I am a very organized person and will stay in contact with you and be on top of things, dont join if your going to leave the franchise if you don't get the perfect team in the draft. I know how that works. If your on daily you will not miss the draft time.
I am wanting dedicated people who will draft and don't quit when they're negative record.

I realize that if your looking on the internet for franchises to join that your are most likely serious about joining one and staying up to date

Advance will be every 2 days or daily, depending on you guys as a group.

My Xbox Gamertag: Flextality
Message me on xbox if your interested in joining this franchise or repost here your GT and I will contact you.

Wanting draft to be around this weekend sometime, no rush though.
Back to top Go down

Starting new draft franchise
Page 1 of 1