Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Need help scheming.........

Go down 
+3
Wolfman
BuckNut4eva
suicide-manual
7 posters
AuthorMessage
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

Need help scheming......... Empty
PostSubject: Need help scheming.........   Need help scheming......... EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:18 am

Im in a sim league, and need help putting a scheme together as I have the players to put together a good scheme but for some reason, I'm only able to put up 7 points in the past 4 games while the opponents puts up 48........

QB Mark Sanchez
HB Matt Forte
Wr1 Hakeem Nicks
Wr2 Kenny Britt
Wr3 Steve Smith[PHI]
Te Travis Bekum
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Need help scheming.........   Need help scheming......... EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:47 am

run the ball and quick pass from strong close,(counter weak, dive, off tackle) hop in snugs and run slot streaks to jet pack, and throw deep corners and click on and user----simple and easy, u have forte and nicks, and britt,(they can all do that) sanchez is your weak link on deep throws, mix in the occasional draw and slant in or slant out and a screen here and there

madden 12 O
Back to top Go down
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: Need help scheming.........   Need help scheming......... EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:13 pm

ya was thinkin same thing when i saw sanchesz. weak link
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Need help scheming.........   Need help scheming......... EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:24 pm

BuckNut4eva wrote:
run the ball and quick pass from strong close,(counter weak, dive, off tackle) hop in snugs and run slot streaks to jet pack, and throw deep corners and click on and user----simple and easy, u have forte and nicks, and britt,(they can all do that) sanchez is your weak link on deep throws, mix in the occasional draw and slant in or slant out and a screen here and there

madden 12 O

I'm terrible at usering, and my ability to read coverage is quite limited
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: Need help scheming.........   Need help scheming......... EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:35 pm

I would definately run and thow to forte early and often. Before I became decent at reading the D I would use the run game to try to get a feel for what the opponent is doing.. I would use motion to see if they are in man or zone and check the position of the safetys. Look to throw screens and flood concepts against zone and use drags and slants against man.. I wouldnt let a play go by that i wouldnt check to see if forte is open out of the back field.. if you dont throw to the flats any zone D will just back up and make it that much more congested in the middle of the field
Back to top Go down
LittleAlex83

LittleAlex83

PostSubject: Re: Need help scheming.........   Need help scheming......... EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:33 pm

Who are your other RBs?

Forte's a great receiver in any set, but if you have strong blocking FBs and TEs, Forte's great in the Full House package and Single Back Big. Play a full half or a full game only using those those two packages and play around with Forte as a multi-purpose ball handler and the blocking schemes before the snap. You'll find opportunities open up to run draws, straight and slant curls, and shorter crosses when the D mans up

Schematically, you're looking to control the ball and use the fact the easiest player to whom you can get the ball is also your best offensive weapon. Use Forte to make your receivers relevant by running great routes, using their hands/size, and running after the catch. DO NOT try to beat people with Sanchez because you simply won't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogabull.com
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Need help scheming.........   Need help scheming......... EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:30 pm

BuckNut4eva wrote:

madden 12 O

Buck,
This is the most original scheme I have seen this year Laughing You should put this in an ebook and get paid for your efforts cheers
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Need help scheming.........   Need help scheming......... EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:00 pm

You got a nice WR corps, it's very strong in run blocking too.

Get in the Strong Close and pound with the Dive-Counter-Toss-Off Tackle Attack. Mix in slip screens to Forte on occasion, and throw streaks to your big boys. Get Beckum off the field and get a big, run blocking TE.
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Need help scheming.........   Need help scheming......... EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:14 pm

ronslows10 wrote:
BuckNut4eva wrote:

madden 12 O

Buck,
This is the most original scheme I have seen this year Laughing You should put this in an ebook and get paid for your efforts cheers

it works for me Very Happy

p.s. original or not you saw the effectiveness of the scheme ronslow lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help scheming.........   Need help scheming......... Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help scheming.........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: