Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Defense Played WITHOUT Stacking Defenders All Over the Place

Go down 
+2
ZAN
Militant X 1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Defense Played WITHOUT Stacking Defenders All Over the Place Empty
PostSubject: Defense Played WITHOUT Stacking Defenders All Over the Place   Defense Played WITHOUT Stacking Defenders All Over the Place EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:10 pm

can it be done? i've been wanting to know the answer to this question for awhile.

i've played a few cats here and there that have literally snuffed out my offense with their defense BUT they were not stacking defenders in A, B or C gaps or on the outside of DEs as such and as we do in the madden community. they just broke the huddle and ran their defensive formation and plays with an occasional audible to adjust to what i was doing. can this type of defense...of NOT stacking defenders in specific gaps as such be effective? and if so, what causes it to be that way?

~Mili

Last edited by Militant X 1 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Defense Played WITHOUT Stacking Defenders All Over the Place   Defense Played WITHOUT Stacking Defenders All Over the Place EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:11 pm

90% of my blitzes bring tremendous heat with 3-4 people tops and nothing more than DL/LB shifts and the occasional re-blitz of a DL/LB. The rest is putting guys in zones/contains/spies.
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Defense Played WITHOUT Stacking Defenders All Over the Place   Defense Played WITHOUT Stacking Defenders All Over the Place EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:51 pm

thats the madden way have 50 ppl in the box with a blitz somewhere so if you run usually they can contain it..if u pass well you cant really quick pass so usually the defense can recover
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Defense Played WITHOUT Stacking Defenders All Over the Place   Defense Played WITHOUT Stacking Defenders All Over the Place EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:23 pm

Stacked box = uncovered wrs for me Sad)
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: Defense Played WITHOUT Stacking Defenders All Over the Place   Defense Played WITHOUT Stacking Defenders All Over the Place EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:56 pm

i play team play with a really good guy who runs cover 3 out of 3-4 and plays exceptional d without making hardly any shifts and not very many adjustments. your user skills must be great though
Back to top Go down
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: Defense Played WITHOUT Stacking Defenders All Over the Place   Defense Played WITHOUT Stacking Defenders All Over the Place EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:40 pm

I guess it boils down to making defensive adjustments without showing you movement, a shift here, a crash there, a playmaker here etc.
Ive played a few who seem to not stack but are great users with their FS or MLB and it get the job done for them. My user ability stinks, old hands and old eyes lol, wish I could duplicate others user abilities
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defense Played WITHOUT Stacking Defenders All Over the Place   Defense Played WITHOUT Stacking Defenders All Over the Place Empty

Back to top Go down

Defense Played WITHOUT Stacking Defenders All Over the Place
Page 1 of 1