Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.

Go down 
+8
Tru Statement
ZAN
BuckNut4eva
bahdbwoy
Wolfman
WFColonel56
irobson
finfever
12 posters
AuthorMessage
finfever

finfever

I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  Empty
PostSubject: I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.    I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:45 pm

They are the complete package. Tyrod Taylor 87 speed qb to give them different looks. Ray rice is a little slow with 91 speed, but he definitely gets it done. Breaks a tackle almost every handoff. Best run blocking fb in the game. Best O-line in the game. two 6'4" TE's with 80+ catch in traffic and jumping. 2 95 speed Wide receivers. Bolding with his 98 catch in traffic. There defense is by far the best defense in the game bar none. Suggs at DE 99 overall with kindle at the other (82 speed 92 finese move). H Nats it just an animal at D tackle no one can block him. Then you have Cody at the other (having a 98 and 97 block shed up the middle). Ray lewis and Ed reed enough said there. All of there corners are 90+ speed and they have 4 guys with 75 press if you include reed. All of them are mid 80's in man coverage. They are insanely tall. Jimmy Smith is a freak he can lock down anyone. Have a good user guy in foxworth(91 speed, 5'11) if you want to let the computer let ed reed do his thing which I think is smart. This team fits the 46 speed perfectly. You can send 6 and man press and not have to get worried about getting beat deep. I stay in man-to-man bump n run about 70% of the game.

There only weak spot is flacco. But I wouldnt consider him that weak. He has a huge arm, just struggles with deep throw accuracy. You just gotta stay commited to the run and let your defense win you ball games. I like to mix in T Taylor to take some pressure off of flacco and make my opponet worry about the scrambling QB. The only other minor weakness is rice's 91 speed, but if ray rice is considered a weakness, ill take that every day of the week.

Sorry haha, I just played my first game with the Ravens ever a couple of minutes ago and it got me excited. I feel in love with the team and I dont think ill ever switch.
Back to top Go down
irobson

I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.    I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:48 pm

joe flacco's 8 second release just kills me but i love everything else about the team
Back to top Go down
finfever

finfever

PostSubject: Re: I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.    I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:00 pm

ya i noticed that in the second game I played. I got hit a lot while I was in my throwing motion.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.    I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:26 pm

they are
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
finfever

finfever

PostSubject: Re: I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.    I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:28 pm

i see a lot of people put packers, eagles, raiders, panthers in front of them. I could only see the packers maybe.
Back to top Go down
finfever

finfever

PostSubject: Re: I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.    I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:29 pm

plus cowboys and bengals
Back to top Go down
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.    I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:35 pm

i think they r so much bttr for 3-4 imo and foxworth is trash
Back to top Go down
finfever

finfever

PostSubject: Re: I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.    I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:50 pm

ya, cant really play man in 3-4. I try to utilize their corners.
Back to top Go down
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.    I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:13 pm

man isnt that good imo
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.    I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:14 pm

Depends on your style of play.. Ravens usually give me fits lol
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.    I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:41 pm

Imo this game favors the offense so that's why ravens aren't even top 3 for me

Can't argue anything with there D

But Flacco will loose you games alone on his release,and you will see quick open windows and get picked because of flaccos release, also outside of Boldin they have no height or CIT at WR/TE

Packers,Saints,panthers >ravens (haven't used cowboys in awhile or giants but I might take those 2 over ravens also)

Just not enough passing O for me
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.    I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:47 pm

i used baltimore last year at the Indianapolis 2K.

might use them in harrisburg...my lab partners all speculate that mirror matches (pack vs. pack) always favor one side over the other...so my pack killer might be the ravens...with jimmy smith to take on jermichael and cary williams (6'1'') to face nelson...
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.    I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:58 am

Joe Flacco might just be the worst
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.    I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:10 am

decent at everything, not great at anything.
Back to top Go down
RakeWorm

RakeWorm

PostSubject: Re: I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.    I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 5:32 am

I was fine with Rice, but my god Flacco's release was a pain to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.    I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:58 pm

unlike what chad said...my Ravens are beyond being "decent." lol!

now i must admit....Flacco's release is horrible! ea needs to fix that crap! however, i think that IF you use his arm properly, (west coast style) he'll kill cats all over the field. Flacco's arm ratings are: 95 thp, 88 sac, 85 mac. ea gave him a trashy dac of 77. Flacco is way more accurate than that in real life. smh! but, Tyrod Taylor's release and speed is way better than Flacco's.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.    I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:27 pm

mili u know i love the ravans that d is the best part but flaccos release kills me
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.    I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Wolfman wrote:
mili u know i love the ravans that d is the best part but flaccos release kills me

no doubt! i can't stand it either Wolf!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.    I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:05 am

Militant X 1 wrote:
unlike what chad said...my Ravens are beyond being "decent."
~Mili

there is something about their O (besides Flacco's -99 release) that just is Meh
Back to top Go down
rayricedabeast

rayricedabeast

PostSubject: Re: I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.    I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:18 am

All I use is my Ravens year in & year out!!! But I really believe it's all about the style of football you want to play...
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.    I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:25 pm

WasItTehChad wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
unlike what chad said...my Ravens are beyond being "decent."
~Mili

there is something about their O (besides Flacco's -99 release) that just is Meh

i hear you Chad. lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.    I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.  Empty

Back to top Go down

I dont see how the Ravens arent consider one, if not the best, team in the game.
Page 1 of 1