Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Super Bowl Prediction!!

Go down 
+13
datnodude
ZFarls
lockdown100
bahdbwoy
hollowpoint
Militant X 1
relli843
prophet
xHHx_megatron
SF_FAN88
JediCapricorn
WasItTehChad
DeAtH_to_PiGs
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Super Bowl Prediction!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Prediction!!   Super Bowl Prediction!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:09 pm

bahdbwoy wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
bahdbwoy wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
Ravens vs Giants...again! same results Z Farls....lol!

~Mili

Pulling for my []_[] |\/| boys but Flacco still looks suspect--- i dunno, 27 needs a big day

Flacco looks suspect? c'mon! did you see that texans defense? they played lights out!! didn't you see the Ravens o-line crumble like a deck of cards under their pass rush? smh! Flacco had NO TIME to throw the ball because the o-line didn't protect him. but when they did...he was able to put up 2 TDs bruh! our running game was horrible but we'll play better in Foxboro...i have no doubt about that! i expect a great game because my "Dirty Black Birds" aren't the broncos! lol!

~Mili

Yea D was good but i know you heard what Reed said and thats what i was getting at

of course i heard it but he also said the following stuff about Flacco's gameplay:

When asked if Flacco and the offense can keep pace with Brady, Reed didn’t blink.

“Oh yeah, definitely,” he said. “Without a doubt.” “I think Flacco can have a breakout game, especially after last week. I know he’s p.o.‘ed about what happened and his performance. He could feel a little rust coming off of a bye week and not going full speed as much. So I know he is definitely coming back to show himself off.”

~Mili

Last edited by Militant X 1 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Prediction!!   Super Bowl Prediction!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:14 pm

ZFarls wrote:
Flacco had a horrible game, Texnas LB were studs, but the guy holds the ball way to long. They need him to be average vs Pats D (which is so bad, he will look super)

horrible game but he still threw for 2 TDs. lol! but, i definitely agree with your statement that he holds the ball too long. i'm always screaming..."let it go Joe!" he tries to stand in the pocket flat-footed and tall to make a throw even when the pocket is collapsing. i hate that! he needs to scramble out sooner to "extend" the plays (ala Big-Ben) and to allow the wrs to work in getting open. he'll get it done on Sunday!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Prediction!!   Super Bowl Prediction!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:40 pm

anybody but the pats
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Prediction!!   Super Bowl Prediction!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:36 pm

I want to see Ravens - 49ers, but I think that it is going to be Pats - Giants with the Giants winning again. They are the most balanced team left in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Prediction!!   Super Bowl Prediction!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:55 am

49ers-pats
what was the last team from the east coast that came to the west coast for a playoff game and actully won?
thats why i got the 49ers
Back to top Go down
relli843

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Prediction!!   Super Bowl Prediction!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:23 pm

how many west coast teams have had many home games in recent years outside of wild card weekend??? other then this year with the 49ers all i can think of is the years with the chargers... who lost PLENTY of home playoff games.... the jets went out there and beat the chargers at home... this game is being played at 6:30 est... its not gonna be a problem for the giants going to the west coast... its hard to make that argument man when the west coast teams haven't been having home field in the playoffs in recent years.. both west divisions have been TERRIBLE.. and as far as last year with the saints losing to the seahawks that had everything to do with the saints looking right past them
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Prediction!!   Super Bowl Prediction!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:49 pm

so your saying 13-3 is terrible. alright
also top 3 nearly every defense category.
Manning has barley been practicing.
and your saying home field doesn't mean anything in the playoffs lmao
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Prediction!!   Super Bowl Prediction!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:19 pm

No he is saying there is no relevant sample size of recent to base off what you are saying... Which is true..

I think GMEN will win but pulling for Frisco
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Prediction!!   Super Bowl Prediction!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:03 pm

bahdbwoy wrote:
No he is saying there is no relevant sample size of recent to base off what you are saying... Which is true..

Well said, sir. I agree with your post in full.
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Prediction!!   Super Bowl Prediction!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:33 pm

I think the Super Bowl will be pats vs niners with the niners bringing home the hardware
Back to top Go down
relli843

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Prediction!!   Super Bowl Prediction!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:45 pm

bahdbwoy wrote:

thank you for breaking that down i wasn't even going to comment back to what he said because nowhere in that post did i say the giants will win because the 49ers are terrible... i simply said that his statement was unfounded and irrelevant...
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Prediction!!   Super Bowl Prediction!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:04 pm

nearly everyone in the media is overlooking my Ravens and have already crowned the patriots as king. smh! whenever the media is against the Ravens...they win! they (media talking-heads) sided with the steelers 2xs....and we dropped the steelers 2xs. they sided with the 49ers and we dropped the 49ers. they sided with the bengals....we dropped the bengals.

then in the ultimate disrespect last week...they (media) sided with the texans...playing in baltimore where the Ravens were undefeated. smh! guess what? we dropped the texans. and now....the patriots! lol! soooo...no pressure is on my Ravens. no one (but the Ravens and we...their fans) expects them to win this game so they can just go up to foxboro and "Ball So Hard" and come out of there with the "W"

~Mili
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Prediction!!   Super Bowl Prediction!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:50 pm

^ hopefully..they need to hide the food from Ngata so he comes out h'onnngry
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Prediction!!   Super Bowl Prediction!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:49 am

relli843 wrote:
bahdbwoy wrote:

thank you for breaking that down i wasn't even going to comment back to what he said because nowhere in that post did i say the giants will win because the 49ers are terrible... i simply said that his statement was unfounded and irrelevant...
go back to your post and you said the division is terrible.
THERE IN THAT DIVISION so that makes them terrible
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Prediction!!   Super Bowl Prediction!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:11 pm

;(... SMH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Prediction!!   Super Bowl Prediction!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl Prediction!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2