Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

BLITZ destroyed my madden skill lol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
greedy

BLITZ destroyed my madden skill lol Empty
PostSubject: BLITZ destroyed my madden skill lol   BLITZ destroyed my madden skill lol EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:53 pm

after playin blitz the last cpl weeks, i thot id hop on madden and take out a cpl scrubs to keep my skills sharp.

i knew goin into the game i was so used to playin blitz, that i'd need to really hammer down and remember this is MADDEN im playin.

didn't help lol.

i was droppin back so far, throwin it deep d@mn near every play, runnin out of the pocket etc.

Even tho i knew what i was doin i couldn't stop myself, i was so d@mn used to it.

don't even get me started on D, runnin around like a maniac blowin my assignments lmao.

just a warning, if ur gonna get into blitz b careful when u come back to madden!!!
Back to top Go down

BLITZ destroyed my madden skill lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: