Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

When You Can't Facethrow...LEVEL! (ZFP#7)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZAN

ZAN

When You Can't Facethrow...LEVEL! (ZFP#7) Empty
PostSubject: When You Can't Facethrow...LEVEL! (ZFP#7)   When You Can't Facethrow...LEVEL! (ZFP#7) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Hey guys, just posted my recent blog over at C4 on the Levels pass concept (one of Peyton Manning's favorite playcalls). If you struggle with your underneath game, this is a very simple concept that can be hotrouted out of many formations to simplify your reads.

http://compete4ever.com/2012/02/01/forward-progress-7-no-face-throws-levels-passing-concept/

Take a look and drop a line here!

Thanks,
ZAN

I'm also taking requests for future editions of "Zan's Forward Progress", so feel free to suggest new topics here or via PM!

Last edited by ZAN on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
impala28

PostSubject: Re: When You Can't Facethrow...LEVEL! (ZFP#7)   When You Can't Facethrow...LEVEL! (ZFP#7) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Good concept zan , never really though of that. Simple, but effective.
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: When You Can't Facethrow...LEVEL! (ZFP#7)   When You Can't Facethrow...LEVEL! (ZFP#7) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Aint it the troooooophhhh can I getta amen. Zan once again dropping knowledge . Good stuff as always. I love Madden but what I really enjoy is getting wins via concepts and strategy, like zan said not jus relying on unbumps n facethrows. Lets hear it for the football concepts
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: When You Can't Facethrow...LEVEL! (ZFP#7)   When You Can't Facethrow...LEVEL! (ZFP#7) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:36 am

Yea love levels... Dont forget about levels special or switch-same thing just diff termnlolgy depending on system being ran.. Basically #2 & 3 change assignments so you have shallow/deep/shallow.

Great play once you have them committed to the sideline for the usual floods.. I like to roll slightly away from trips to just inside the OT to get a better passing lane
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: When You Can't Facethrow...LEVEL! (ZFP#7)   When You Can't Facethrow...LEVEL! (ZFP#7) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:09 pm

Appreciate it, fellas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When You Can't Facethrow...LEVEL! (ZFP#7)   When You Can't Facethrow...LEVEL! (ZFP#7) Empty

Back to top Go down

When You Can't Facethrow...LEVEL! (ZFP#7)
Page 1 of 1