Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

super bowl champs

Go down 
+2
datnodude
grimmagician87
6 posters
AuthorMessage
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

super bowl champs Empty
PostSubject: super bowl champs   super bowl champs EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:08 am

glad to see Mario Manningham repping Warren G. Harding High school from OHIO over michigan in the starting introductions...!!! What a 4th quarter catch after running a similar route earlier too far wide to keep it in bounds... FYI I live in warren, Ohio and my son plays for Warren G. Harding. Great Game ... Congrats NY GIANTS!!!!
Back to top Go down
datnodude

super bowl champs Empty
PostSubject: Re: super bowl champs   super bowl champs EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:16 am

Sgibs eat it .. the pats suck 0-2 post spygate hard to win without filming the other team .. Eli is your dad pats fans goodnight
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

super bowl champs Empty
PostSubject: Re: super bowl champs   super bowl champs EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:33 am

BOOOOOO...LOL
Back to top Go down
Nytro

Nytro

super bowl champs Empty
PostSubject: Re: super bowl champs   super bowl champs EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:18 pm

pats just suck
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

super bowl champs Empty
PostSubject: Re: super bowl champs   super bowl champs EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:15 pm

congrats to Z and his Giants. Gibs is my dude too but i can't say that i feel bad for him at the moment. lol!

EVERYTHING that Gibs is feeling right now...i felt it 2 weeks ago (and i am still processing it...lol) when my Ravens had their game vs the Patriots...won....only to see Lee Evans drop the game-winning TD pass and for Billy Cundiff to shank a FG that sent his Patriots to the SB. unbelievable! Suspect

and now...last night...to see Gibs' Patriots lose in similar fashion (safety and so many dropped passes at crucial times) in the SB was just mind-boggling! but...we all know what they say about Karma...right?

Cheer up Gibs! cause BOTH my Ravens and your Patriots will be back!!

lol! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
RaveNeff

RaveNeff

super bowl champs Empty
PostSubject: Re: super bowl champs   super bowl champs EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:50 pm

It was a great game, but I can't help but feel that Eli got somewhat lucky with that impressive sideline catch. Not to mention uncharacteristic drops by Branch and Welker. Kinda fitting for them to lose because of catches and non catches, the way they beat my Ravens lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ion_Raveneff
RaveNeff

RaveNeff

super bowl champs Empty
PostSubject: Re: super bowl champs   super bowl champs EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
congrats to Z and his Giants. Gibs is my dude too but i can't say that i feel bad for him at the moment. lol!

EVERYTHING that Gibs is feeling right now...i felt it 2 weeks ago (and i am still processing it...lol) when my Ravens had their game vs the Patriots...won....only to see Lee Evans drop the game-winning TD pass and for Billy Cundiff to shank a FG that sent his Patriots to the SB. unbelievable! Suspect

~Mili

This, exactly. I'm still feeling it, but kind of settling that the Patriots lost the in some what the same fashion.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ion_Raveneff
Sponsored content

super bowl champs Empty
PostSubject: Re: super bowl champs   super bowl champs Empty

Back to top Go down

super bowl champs
Page 1 of 1