Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Bad breaks!!!

Go down 
+9
prophet
Slimreaper256
RaveNeff
XxSHOWTIMExX
datnodude
WasItTehChad
Nytro
grimmagician87
SF_FAN88
13 posters
AuthorMessage
SF_FAN88

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Hey MB,

Just wanted to hear your guys stories were everything just goes wrong during a game for you at critical moments..

I played a guy online, and it was a good defensive matchup. Score was 0-0 all the way until the 3rd. Ended up losing 7-0. Mad

A few things that annoyed me was on 3rd and short, my WR would drop a passes to the flat and was completely open..

Also, a drag route and the ball bounces off the WR helmet..WTF!!

Or my WR catches and breaks a tackle and gets YAC and then fumbles..

Anything happen like this to you guys?

Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:00 pm

i know its catch up AI but in my franchise on all-madden I fumbled 8 times in 1 game with 4 different players. Both my starting running back and backup fumbled twice, a tight end fumbled, my free safety intercepted a pass and then fumbled on the runback. After all this with a minute to go I held them to a field goal and was down by 4 or 5 so a touchdown would win. On the insuing kick off my returner fumbled for the second time in the game, although the first one wasnt lost. Dont ask why I took the kick out of the endzone either lol, I guess i just figured i couldnt possibly fumble any more.
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:11 pm

grimmagician87 wrote:
i know its catch up AI but in my franchise on all-madden I fumbled 8 times in 1 game with 4 different players. Both my starting running back and backup fumbled twice, a tight end fumbled, my free safety intercepted a pass and then fumbled on the runback. After all this with a minute to go I held them to a field goal and was down by 4 or 5 so a touchdown would win. On the insuing kick off my returner fumbled for the second time in the game, although the first one wasnt lost. Dont ask why I took the kick out of the endzone either lol, I guess i just figured i couldnt possibly fumble any more.

d@mn Grim.. that is the meaning of "BAD BREAKS"!! LOL..

I hear ya on the kickoffs.. Thats the reason why i dont even return kicks/punts anymore!! I just fair catch it. Would really suck to fumble the opening kickoff.
Back to top Go down
Nytro

Nytro

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:27 pm

What go's wrong for me is that my D gives up to many touchdowns in the running game and sometimes the passing game.
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:02 pm

in a random ranked game my stream told me to use tampa... and i fumbled 5 times in 1 half..

needless to say i didnt make it to the final whistle...
Back to top Go down
datnodude

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:11 pm

i held a guy to 126 total yards..3 fumbles celek, djack and mccoy i lost by 3..the guy had the 49ers so it was milk city with gore
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:54 am

Hey MB,

What about when you gently tap X (360) to dive and run the clock out, but you still fumble? WTF!!!

I also dont get how i pound the ball with my starting RB, and then as soon as the backup comes on his first carry he fumbles..
Back to top Go down
Nytro

Nytro

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:06 pm

What about when your QB over throws the ball and u get picked off that happens a lot in Madden.
Back to top Go down
XxSHOWTIMExX

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:42 pm

What about when you swat a pass in the endzone and the receiver still catches the ball, as if you swatted it INTO his hands....no bueno.

Or when they swat one of your passes and an LB comes out of no where and picks off the swat.

Just hard to watch
Back to top Go down
RaveNeff

RaveNeff

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Worst break i got was a few days ago. The first game i played in about a week, i was using Baltimore as always, the guy i played used the 49ers. He had one play that worked which was single back 2 TEs with a toss. No matter what i did i couldn't stop him for less than 4 yards. His D was suspect, as i drove down the field almost every possession. In the second qtr game was tied at 7-7 when, it had to be turbo/nano or something, blitzed me and was hit as soon as i did my 3 step drop, and i fumbled. He then went up 14-7. I got ball back in second half, ran a toss got 8 yards, last person forced a fumble. He recovered went up 21-7. Next drive i hit Ed Dickson on a quick post route, again, last guy forces fumble. He got another TD running with Gore, same play again. 4th qtr I have ball drive down, get tds force turnovers and get to 28-21. With less than a minute left i get down to the 2 yard line. I run a blast out of I Form, and guess what happened. I fumbled. Throughout the game I fumbled about 6 times. This has happened to me a few times, but ever this bad. It's almost always against the 49ers that i get these kind of bad breaks.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ion_Raveneff
SF_FAN88

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Guys,

you know what the sad part is, all of our bad breaks happend to all of us..lol.

i dont get it in madden. I try to do everything to prevent fumbles such as running out of bounds, or calling fair catches when i have room to run.. Definitely sucks
Back to top Go down
Slimreaper256

Slimreaper256

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:15 pm

Bro we ALL get them. Some are completely bad luck https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CmxKTnXrNBA and some are partially your fault https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=16CF60EFVAE Its just part of the game unfortunately. pale
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:28 pm

Had 2 bad breaks yesterday.. 2 critical fumbles.. Pretty d@mn annoying.

Hit my WR on a slant, he turns it upfield, and the the defender makes him turn around and fumble.

2nd bad break, hit my slot WR on a curl. He turns around and fumbles..
Back to top Go down
prophet

prophet

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Tie game bout 1:15 left you get the ball after kickoff and fumble KO, you already dont have TOs left, so he milks clock to .05 and kick FG for the playoff win
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:41 pm

I got an interception in the end zone in a ranked game. My player gets hit sticked while he's still in the air catching the interception, and never gets his feet on the ground. Ball is knocked out of his hands and hits the floor. Ruled a fumble, and the offense recovers for a touchdown....(Inmy mind I'm saying this video game bs is only for hyped teams like the Saints)
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:02 pm

I was down 3 with 1:15 to play had my opponent backed up 4th and long inside his 5.. I decided to go for the punt block and ended up getting a running or roughing kicker penalty. I call for the fair catch knowing the play is coming back and my opponent blasts me before the ball gets there, ball hits me while im on the ground, he scoops it ... 6 points.. no flag for fair catch or interference with the opportunity to catch the ball...
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Can somebody explain a behind the line of scrimmage pass that is fumbled but the defender swatted the ball?
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:58 pm

Worst break ever for me came at Madden 11 tournament in Valpo, Indiana in which I was 21'd by COB's Smokey.

I get fumble 6'd on my first play from scrimmage. 7-0 him.

Then I end up completing a pass to get to his 20, but fumble while going down. Can't challenge. He recovers. 7-0, him still.

I sent edge heat and hit Jason Campbell on a throw causing a duck animation, I strafed up underneath it with Charles Woodson (yes, I was using GB in Madden 11) but got no animation, and Zach Miller catches it and runs 60 yards for a TD. 14-0 him.

Knowing that I have to score or risk getting 21'd, I throw down to about his 40. Then my next play I throw a slant to Jennings. Hits him in the facemask, and Thomas Howard picks the ricochet. 14-0, him still.

His first play on offense, I bring the same edge heat. Hit Campbell. Duck throw to the opposite side. I strafe, this time with Tramon. No animation. SCHILENS catches it and runs 60 yards for a TD. 21-0.

I was sick.
Back to top Go down
Nytro

Nytro

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:42 pm

What about when u try to make a Defensive play or offensive play and u press the buttons on the controller and it does not respond. Madden has so much BS in this game. I wish 2k had the license to make NfL games again.
Back to top Go down
Slimreaper256

Slimreaper256

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:40 pm

The ULTIMATE Bad Break...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WHRM6K2g6dY
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Slimreaper256 wrote:

d@mn Slim, that is the Ultimate my friend!!
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Slimreaper256 wrote:

Yeah, that blows - hope you can get up and running soon.
Back to top Go down
wavygravy2k

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:28 pm

I think the team you use can make an impact on whether or not you get bad breaks. A lower OVR team obviously would get more bad breaks.

This year, the 49ers get all sorts of good breaks on defense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad breaks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad breaks!!!   Bad breaks!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad breaks!!!
Page 1 of 1