Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

ok, i am seeking the help of the madden bible community

Go down 
+2
chris
i3rian 87
6 posters
AuthorMessage
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

ok, i am seeking the help of the madden bible community Empty
PostSubject: ok, i am seeking the help of the madden bible community   ok, i am seeking the help of the madden bible community EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:09 pm

ok folks, there is something that has been burning me pretty badly now that Madden 10 has been out for a while:

people are effectively and consistently rocket catching in my leagues... both 360 and ps3. i realize that i need to step my game up and join the revolution, especially if i want to make a trip to philly for the players bowl which is usually in late february/early march.

i am seeking the help from you guys: how and what are the best ways to rocket catch in 10?

i know the r-stick rocket, but i dont know the routes. i remember in october doing a rc that resembles a MIR which doesnt involve the r-stick. but either way, help me out guys
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
chris

PostSubject: Re: ok, i am seeking the help of the madden bible community   ok, i am seeking the help of the madden bible community EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:31 pm

corners are good to start with use the right stick with a tall wr with good jump,i also heard streaks out of snugs are good but have never really tried them,I'm not the best to talk though as im not the best rocket catcher Sad we could lab sometime on ps3 add me bizz_ness_1st
Back to top Go down
hairy weasel

PostSubject: Re: ok, i am seeking the help of the madden bible community   ok, i am seeking the help of the madden bible community EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:33 pm

i like streaks bullet pass it straight outside. so if its a streak on the right side bullet pass and precision pass directly right turn around and right stick it.

almost any rocket catch u do is just going to take a while to learn
Back to top Go down
hutch

hutch

PostSubject: Re: ok, i am seeking the help of the madden bible community   ok, i am seeking the help of the madden bible community EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:44 am

brian, its not so much just a fade or a corner. i noticed it too. i see it out of gun 2 backs more than anything. shak had a nice one. it seemed to go inside more. it looked to me like a skinny post from the number 1 wr. lockhart has the best one. i found it a while back but its only in ne wing trips. look for a loopy lookin curl route. max protect and chuck it up there.its by far the easiest and most effective rc in the gm.imo
Back to top Go down
BobbyDigg

PostSubject: Re: ok, i am seeking the help of the madden bible community   ok, i am seeking the help of the madden bible community EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:02 am

From what i kno you can RC Fades, Streaks, Deep Posts, Clown Routes and Outs
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: ok, i am seeking the help of the madden bible community   ok, i am seeking the help of the madden bible community EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:47 am

Post Corner, Smart Route,

To the right side for example.

L trigger pass down and left on dpad.

Click On, pull right stick down to 8 oclock position while holding Y.

Thats the easiest, the hardest thing is the right stick pull down and finding the right angle, but once you get the concept itll come more naturally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok, i am seeking the help of the madden bible community   ok, i am seeking the help of the madden bible community Empty

Back to top Go down

ok, i am seeking the help of the madden bible community
Page 1 of 1