Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN

Go down 
+5
impala28
XxSHOWTIMExX
Nytro
datnodude
JediCapricorn
9 posters
AuthorMessage
JediCapricorn

JediCapricorn

SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN   SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:34 pm

once again i played zfarls, and once again i got DESTROYED..

Giants Vs. Giants

58-14 FINAL..

I need to step my game up..

Back to top Go down
http://www.maddencity.com
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN   SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:35 pm

you threw a td to tony ugoh which is just ridiculous and an indictment on madden

anytime you see someone motioned out u need to have a defender there or cover it manually

too much wildcat

and im not condemning u like im good or ne thing just sayin what i saw
Back to top Go down
JediCapricorn

JediCapricorn

PostSubject: Re: SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN   SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:44 am

yea thanks for the advice.. and the touchdown to Ugoh, he was checked in as an eligible receiver..

Back to top Go down
Nytro

Nytro

PostSubject: Re: SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN   SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:26 pm

u need to improve on your D buddy and make some user plays.
Back to top Go down
JediCapricorn

JediCapricorn

PostSubject: Re: SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN   SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:30 pm

YUP.. i agree Nytro.. and also i should probably avoid playing one of the best Madden players in the history of the game.. lol

[img]SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN Giants17[/img]
Back to top Go down
Nytro

Nytro

PostSubject: Re: SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN   SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:46 pm

yeah if i were u i would play people with the same skill points as u.
Back to top Go down
JediCapricorn

JediCapricorn

PostSubject: Re: SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN   SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:48 pm

yea but when Zfarls sends an invite, i accept it.. immediately
Back to top Go down
Nytro

Nytro

PostSubject: Re: SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN   SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:11 pm

That's ok if he sends an invite just don't except it the only way u are going to get better at this game is practice and play people with less skill points as u or the same same skill points as u.
Back to top Go down
JediCapricorn

JediCapricorn

PostSubject: Re: SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN   SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:16 pm

no way man!! cant turn a chance to play Zfarls!!
Back to top Go down
Nytro

Nytro

PostSubject: Re: SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN   SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:19 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
JediCapricorn

JediCapricorn

PostSubject: Re: SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN   SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:23 pm

only way to get better is to play the BEST..
Back to top Go down
XxSHOWTIMExX

PostSubject: Re: SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN   SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:46 pm

I know this kid DIDN'T just say the only way to get better is to play people with LESS skill points or equal skill points to you.....might just be the worst advice I have ever read on here lol.

So by your logic, the best way to elivate your gameplay is to play an opponent who knows LESS than you and is LESS skilled than you. The best way to get better is to play someone who LACKS THE ABILITY to challenge you. Or even to play someone who plays at the exact same level as you do so essentially you are playing yourself.

Makes no sense and sounds like someone who has caught alot of Ls playing opponents better than himself and is now bum hunting to stroke his ego. I don't know you and don't judge the way you play the game but I'm just telling you the way you sound.

Didn't see the game Jedi but good stuff for sticking your neck out there, stepping up to the challenge and not ducking. Just keep playing high skilled opponents and youll eventually start to key in on what they like to do and be able to implement that into your own gameplay.
Back to top Go down
impala28

PostSubject: Re: SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN   SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:08 pm

XxSHOWTIMExX wrote:
I know this kid DIDN'T just say the only way to get better is to play people with LESS skill points or equal skill points to you.....might just be the worst advice I have ever read on here lol.

So by your logic, the best way to elivate your gameplay is to play an opponent who knows LESS than you and is LESS skilled than you. The best way to get better is to play someone who LACKS THE ABILITY to challenge you. Or even to play someone who plays at the exact same level as you do so essentially you are playing yourself.

Makes no sense and sounds like someone who has caught alot of Ls playing opponents better than himself and is now bum hunting to stroke his ego. I don't know you and don't judge the way you play the game but I'm just telling you the way you sound.

Didn't see the game Jedi but good stuff for sticking your neck out there, stepping up to the challenge and not ducking. Just keep playing high skilled opponents and youll eventually start to key in on what they like to do and be able to implement that into your own gameplay.

So true , showtime ain't all that either Lmao. What's up bro.
Back to top Go down
XxSHOWTIMExX

PostSubject: Re: SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN   SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:46 pm

Impala where u been my dude! How many Ls have I given you this year?! Lol just let me know when your ready for another :p

Seriously bro im gonna be on tonight, hop in the party and let's get a game it's been a while.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN   SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:37 pm

Haha, I was just sitting there cracking up as Tony Ugoh rumbled towards the end zone. I almost tweeted mid-game.

You gotta make sure to send someone out with the HB outta the backfield. Also, on offense you were just quick throwing to the fastest and closest WR. Not a great long term strategy but it was working a little. I'd get out of the habit though
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
JediCapricorn

JediCapricorn

PostSubject: Re: SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN   SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:54 pm

yea i was quick throwing immediately because i couldnt stop your relentless pass rush..

thanks for the tip about sending someone out with the halfback.. gotta work on that..
Back to top Go down
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN   SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:13 am

haha farls aint that great at all hes just a certified duck Wink
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN   SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Nytro wrote:
That's ok if he sends an invite just don't except it the only way u are going to get better at this game is practice and play people with less skill points as u or the same same skill points as u.

inaccurate.

the only way you get better is to play players who are BETTER than you. you're forced to make big plays or get blown out...even if you get blown out, you're still learning what it takes/doesn't take to move the ball/stop your opponent.
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN   SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:27 am

ZAN wrote:
Nytro wrote:

inaccurate.

the only way you get better is to play players who are BETTER than you. you're forced to make big plays or get blown out...even if you get blown out, you're still learning what it takes/doesn't take to move the ball/stop your opponent.

100% agree... not just in madden either .. the only way you get better at anything is to learn from the best! what that guy was thinking was maybe " the only way ( I ) can get my ( record ) better is to play bums.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN   SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:32 am

PS3 is harsh because you can't see what other players are doing. So, I usually will send 3 invites out at once and usually get 2 msg back saying people are in game and one will hop in.

On xbox, I can hit people up who are at the main menu or not in game and it gives me a better shot at sending one invite. But you gotta play the best you can find. DreamKillas has been giving me hell with his offense on PS3 all week!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN   SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:16 am

i 100% agree with what zan said, i dont know how many times ive lost to zan and got blown out or lost to gibs and got blown out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN   SMASHED BY Zfarls....  AGAIN Empty

Back to top Go down

SMASHED BY Zfarls.... AGAIN
Page 1 of 1