Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

3-4 under cover 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

3-4 under cover 3 Empty
PostSubject: 3-4 under cover 3   3-4 under cover 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:58 am

I met a guy who runs this play very very well... He puts both OlB's in purples and users the FS in a hook.. what would your gameplan be knowing this is the play he is going to run 90-95 % of the game.
I have come very close to beating him but just can't get over the hump.. He also mixes in dime cover1 once or twice a game... He is a very good user player, I have tried deep corners, draws, blue routes off of deep corners, screens , nothing is very effecient against this guy.. First game was 22-7 and the second was 31-24 so im getting closer. Just looking for some ideas no matter who or how they get here.. I use houstons PB
Back to top Go down
irobson

3-4 under cover 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-4 under cover 3   3-4 under cover 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:37 pm

i been messing around with a unique scheme from the houston pb that i haven't seen 2 many other use against cover 3...its the empty y-flex te shake streak the outside left wr and the inside wr will kill cover 2/3/4 ... the te shake kills man and u can also throw to the hb on a cover 4 with a quick pass if u want u can even put the far left wr on a curl it'll give you quick reads if he blitzes and longer reads if he gives you time

just make sure to have ifrom close weak flood as an audible if he's not ready for it the te will be open all day
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

3-4 under cover 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-4 under cover 3   3-4 under cover 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:35 pm

weak flood.. is that the one with auto motion?? either way ill check it out.. I was messiin around with empty y flex texas corners.. im going to lab shake right now though thanks..
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

3-4 under cover 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-4 under cover 3   3-4 under cover 3 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Grim,

This is gonna sound crazy man, but what about just pounding the rock all day? If hes putting both OLB in purples you should have numbers and run it down the throat. I played a guy yesterday that had the cowboys, and i used the bengals. He kept trying to stack the box with the 3-4 D and i just kept running the ball. 1,2 down. 3rd and 6 draw play. I kept running the ball until he just quit trying to stack the box, and then i started running quick throws.

So i would pound the rock on him all day, and then maybe do a 3 WR set and pound the rock and see how he plays it. Then pick him apart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3-4 under cover 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-4 under cover 3   3-4 under cover 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

3-4 under cover 3
Page 1 of 1