Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

4-3 stack cover 3 cloud? or nickel strong cloud zone 3?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YngClassic

YngClassic

4-3 stack cover 3 cloud? or nickel strong cloud zone 3? Empty
PostSubject: 4-3 stack cover 3 cloud? or nickel strong cloud zone 3?   4-3 stack cover 3 cloud? or nickel strong cloud zone 3? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:07 am

im trying to implement these plays in my defense, any tips or suggestions? when to use them, their strengths and weaknesses.i'd like to know what u guys think about these two plays.reason being its a CB in the flats in both plays, i was thinking in the cover 3 cloud, since the line is pinching, and theres a CB playing the flat on the rightside, then theres run support.maybe if i blitz a LB on the weak side of the cover 3 cloud then i should have some type of all around run defense.except maybe off tackles. but i like strong CBs, i.e. winfield, jimmy smith, charles tillman.any feedback would be great.
Back to top Go down
irobson

4-3 stack cover 3 cloud? or nickel strong cloud zone 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-3 stack cover 3 cloud? or nickel strong cloud zone 3?   4-3 stack cover 3 cloud? or nickel strong cloud zone 3? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:11 pm

i have been using a nickel strong... i have been wondering about the cloud zone 3. I haven't been using it as a run d but i'll give you my set ups for pass d

I'll flip it so the blitzer is on the non hb side and the flaz zone is usually covering the side where there are more wr's.
* i'll put the cb thats in a light blue usually in a purple so that he plays up the field further and i'll shade over the fs / ss to make sure they cover the gap on that side...user the fs / ss (opposite) to cover the middle / play the run and rebitz the weak side de and 3rd cb

the *** option is to flip it so that the cb in the blue is on the side of the field where there is only 1 wr and to man him up on that wr. man up the de that is closest to the te and put the other de in a purple spy the dt
Back to top Go down

4-3 stack cover 3 cloud? or nickel strong cloud zone 3?
Page 1 of 1