Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Playbook that fits the redskins style of offense?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sammythebull131

Playbook that fits the redskins style of offense? Empty
PostSubject: Playbook that fits the redskins style of offense?   Playbook that fits the redskins style of offense? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:09 pm

ok so I've been playing with the redskins for about 2 months now and have been messing with a few play books to see what fits well with the redskins. i have narrowed it down to a couple of play books. The play books that i have been running is West coast, Cleveland, Carolina, and the saints for a while. what playbook works well with the redskins, i would like to have strong pro in the playbook and i also would want weak flex twins. i like that formation a lot. does anyone have any playbooks that can fix the redskins style of play?
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: Playbook that fits the redskins style of offense?   Playbook that fits the redskins style of offense? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:58 pm

run heavy, run heavy has i-form twin te set.cooley and davis. you want to stay away from shotgun because rex is horrible and unrlieable mid passes and deep passes.and use hightower for middle and short passing.he has high catch, i call him mr. everything.and helu is a beast running outside.when u run outside with helu, sub in TE quinn.this guy pancakes d@mn near every WR on the game.use him only for run situations.but cooley and davis + yor backs will be your money makers right there.
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Playbook that fits the redskins style of offense?   Playbook that fits the redskins style of offense? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:44 pm

both redskins / texans play books work great...ace / ace close, iform doubles ifrom twins / strong close

I use a balanced attacknwith the redskins. My wr's are hankerson and Niles paul (beast at blocking, catches d@mn near everything and moss in my slot

I only use sexy rexy to throw deep on a lead face throw or short he misses A LOT of passes in the middle

YNG hit pretty much everything else
Back to top Go down
sammythebull131

PostSubject: Re: Playbook that fits the redskins style of offense?   Playbook that fits the redskins style of offense? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:28 am

do you mean power run or run heavy? and u don't think the west coast playbook is good? and idk about niles paul is he actually nice? i use hank and gaffney and moss in the slot
Back to top Go down
sammythebull131

PostSubject: Re: Playbook that fits the redskins style of offense?   Playbook that fits the redskins style of offense? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:43 am

actually i like the 49ers playbook it has some great formations out of playbook. nice single back formations and a lot of iform formations including i form tackle over.
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Playbook that fits the redskins style of offense?   Playbook that fits the redskins style of offense? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:25 pm

niles paul >>>> gafney paul has 70's run blocking , high impact blocking 6'1 88 speed he's a beast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playbook that fits the redskins style of offense?   Playbook that fits the redskins style of offense? Empty

Back to top Go down

Playbook that fits the redskins style of offense?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: