Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

M13 and New Acquistions

Go down 
+3
WFColonel56
sammythebull131
suicide-manual
7 posters
AuthorMessage
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

M13 and New Acquistions  Empty
PostSubject: M13 and New Acquistions    M13 and New Acquistions  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:42 pm

We are all excited about the nfl draft, and how it impacts teams in real life and the virtual grid iron. Tell us who your team got and how will they help you irl and in Madden.
Back to top Go down
sammythebull131

PostSubject: Re: M13 and New Acquistions    M13 and New Acquistions  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:53 pm

rg3, nuff said...
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: M13 and New Acquistions    M13 and New Acquistions  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:16 am

ATL went OL 2nd and 3rd round
5th FB
6 Safety
7th DE

None effect me lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: M13 and New Acquistions    M13 and New Acquistions  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:47 am

WFColonel56 wrote:
ATL went OL 2nd and 3rd round
5th FB
6 Safety
7th DE

None effect me lol

Im happy with my teams draft, ask Gibs I Was gushing about our 1st pick over twitter haha
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: M13 and New Acquistions    M13 and New Acquistions  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:44 am

Anything ATl does that is going to effect madden will be in FA or undrafted FA's

Asante alone makes a huge twist in what i am going to do defensively for M13..Been in da lab last 3 days trying to see what defenses and what positions he will make the biggest impact in lol.

Also ATL might make a play at OSI and if that happens the pass rush immediately becomes better and I can play how i did in M10 (st8 front 4 pass rush lol)

And the depth my god..I would have a 2nd defensive lineup (if the starters are fatigued) that would be better than a handful of teams starting defenses

UDFA wise ATL picked up Jacquizz's Rodgers twin brother James and he could be a player who I can possibly find a use for. We got this dude from D3 who is supposed to be the "Victor Cruz" of this season whatever than means.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: M13 and New Acquistions    M13 and New Acquistions  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:48 am

Very Happy IMO Pittsburgh had one of the best drafts in the league. We got David DeCastro, who according to mut12 will be rated like a 83, a right guard in the first round. Picked up M.Adams a offensive tackle from ohio state in the second who could be rated good enough to start on one of the worst lines in the game. Although if you look at it now we have a 3rd year 1st round center, a 2nd year 2nd round tackle, and 1st and 2nd round rookies going forward... Gilbert, decastro, pouncey, foster, adams.

3rd round: sean spence lb: good coverage skills , no strength,, maybe can be used as a third down user linebacker.
4th round: alameda ta'amu Dt: could be the future replacement for Hampton, love the pick but not much impact on M13 imo
most of the rest we will have to wait and see.. if 3 of the first 4 rounds pan out and we get a steal out of our 5th, 6th, and 4 7th round picks this could be one of the best steeler drafts in recent memory.
Back to top Go down
Nytro

Nytro

PostSubject: Re: M13 and New Acquistions    M13 and New Acquistions  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:32 pm

My Chargers got Melvin Ingram who is a awesome pass rusher that will help out Shawn Philips out alot. Brandon Taylor will bring aggressiveness to our secondary and that is what we needed in the first place so madden 13 Chargers D is going to be a beast.
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: M13 and New Acquistions    M13 and New Acquistions  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Our head coach and Offensive coordinator are building something similar keep in mind sherman and philin took part in developing aaron rodgers after sherman drafted him.
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: M13 and New Acquistions    M13 and New Acquistions  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:46 pm

Shea McClellin, DE
RL - Improves the pass rush. Bears' D is predicated on pressure from the front four, and Peppers was the only guy with double-digit sacks. I've read that he's got a non-stop motor. Also extremely versatile - played and was productive all along the DL as well as at ILB/OLB in college.
M13 - Drafted the guy because apparently the RL Israel Idonije isn't such a great pass rusher, but Izzy gets it done for me (good BSH). That being the case I'll probably put McClellin at DE on 2nd/3rd-and-long and SAM in my base D - I run a lot of 46 and that's who I tend to user. He was the 2nd-fastest DE at the combine so I can definitely see him making some plays, plus I can see the "non-stop motor" turning into good STA so he can stay on the field.

Alshon Jeffery, WR
RL - Have you seen the Bears' receiving corps? Another big body outside the numbers for Cutler to throw the ball to, which allows Bennett and Hester to line up inside against nickel and dime CBs. Definitely not a burner, but is known Also has some of the surest hands coming out of college in years, best since Fitzgerald some say.
M13 - Short with SPD/ACC or tall with CTH/CIT? I actually like Hester/Knox as my starters (except 3WR sets - Knox in the slot), but if they're giving me 6'3"-and-up guys then I'm hopping the first train to Lob City. Add in Kellen Davis at TE (6'7") and the red zone is my oyster. I'm a run-first guy, though, so unless this guy has an out-of-this-world rookie season he probably won't do too much for me.

Brandon Hardin, DB
RL - Played CB in college but the Bears want him at S. Wright is decent but oft-injured, Conte showed promise but this is only his second season, and for as solid a football player as Steltz has shown himself to be I don't think the coaching staff is comfortable enough with his athleticism (or lack thereof) to make him anything but depth. Hardin is 6'3" with 4.4 speed and big hits, which combined with his cover skills makes him a good match-up for the Finleys and Grahams of the league that are too fast for LBs and too big for DBs.
M13 - Measurables put him at SS, but Major Wright gets it done for me. If his AWR/ZCV aren't in the toilet (ZCV probably will be, not one of his strengths in college) I'll most likely put him at FS and get some user in. I envision a lot of FF with 2 hard hitters back there. His experience at CB also gives me some flexibility for CB blitzes and the like.

Evan Rodriguez, TE
RL - Not quite sure what the plan is with this guy, but he's drawn comparisons to Aaron Hernandez so here's hoping. I can see the Bears employing 2 TE sets similar to NE, but he's also a good blocker (4 guys on 1 play!).
M13 - No way I'm replacing Davis at TE, so this guy will probably be my new FB. Good hands equal PA and passes to the flat, and there's no way he's slower than Clutts (current FB).
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

PostSubject: Re: M13 and New Acquistions    M13 and New Acquistions  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:16 pm

Morris Claiborne for my cowboys!! Yeaaaah buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M13 and New Acquistions    M13 and New Acquistions  Empty

Back to top Go down

M13 and New Acquistions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: