Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers

Go down 
+7
Militant X 1
greenmile
Nytro
blood9585
xHEx DeathAngel
suicide-manual
ZFarls
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers Empty
PostSubject: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:39 am

Hey Guys

What Madden Teams improved via the draft and who didn't get much better? Here is my take

http://www.maddentips.com/madden-13-nfl-draft-winners-and-losers/
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:49 pm

I'm surprised my home team didn't make your list, we got a dual threat at quarterback, Jermichael Finley's clone, not to mention a steal in the 4th that is a homerun hitter. Our secondary got better through FA, but were still in doubt who the starting safetys are. WE also signed Derrik Moye 6'5wr 4.44 speed, and Jeff Fuller 6'4, not to mention Egnew is 6'6
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:38 pm

Colts,

Luck - Peyton Manning but Mobile

Fleener - 6'6 TE 88 Speed, 89 Jump, 84 Catch, 80 Strength

Allen - 6'3 TE to compliment Fleener and can run two TE sets all day with these two.

Hilton - Blazing speed ran 4.36 at combine expecting at least 95 Speed

Chapman - Steal in the 5th for our 3-4 DT can finally hold the middle down now

Brazil - Another Blazing fast WR

Ballard - Will be a great Brusing back between tackles.

I thought we made out pretty well.

Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:37 pm

I think the 49ers had a great madden draft, as well as the buccaneers. & we all can't deny RG3 on the Skins.
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
Nytro

Nytro

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:02 pm

My Chargers had an awesome madden 13 draft signing Melvin Ingram and Brandon Taylor and
our D will be a beast again just like 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
greenmile

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:33 pm

The Vikings got a lot better! They brought in John Carlson, Jerome Simpson, Chris Carr, and Zack Bowman which are all huge upgrades, and draft wise Kalil, Josh Robinson who ran 4.33 and we signed a bball player who ran 4.27
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:02 pm

once again cats keep sleeping on my Ravens! how in the world didn't they make your list? smh! lol!

the need: LB/Pass Rusher, O-Lineman, DE, WR, CB, S, RB

we draft:
pass rusher: OLB Upshaw - Alabama
O-lineman: OT Osemele - Iowa St. and G Gradkowski - Delware
DE: DE Tyson - Georgia
WR: WR Streeter (6'4 4.40 speed) - Miami
CB: CB Asa Jackson - Cal Poly
FS/S: S Thompson - South Carolina St.
RB: RB Pierce - Temple

my Ravens answered EVERY NEED that they had in the draft! we will still be a powerhouse team to deal with!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:48 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
once again cats keep sleeping on my Ravens! how in the world didn't they make your list? smh! lol!

we draft:

my Ravens answered EVERY NEED that they had in the draft! we will still be a powerhouse team to deal with!

~Mili

Too bad about Suggs Mili, someone must step up to the plate
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:54 pm

prophet wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:

we draft:

~Mili

EA has Upshaw with 90+ Hit power so he can step up for suggs in madden somewhat....in real life...who knows.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:06 pm

prophet wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:

we draft:

~Mili

i know Prophet! maaan i hated to hear that news bruh! but, we still have Kruger and Kindle and we just drafted Upshaw. so we'll be fine defensively! sure, they can't replace Suggs but, now is the time for our young lions to step up and get some significant playing time. Ray Lewis was out for 4 games last season and McClain stepped it up in his absence and the Ravens won every game that Ray was out! the Ravens defensive philosophy has always been..."Next Man Up!" i'm still excited about this upcoming season!

~Mili

Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:56 pm

Real life I like the eagles draft
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:46 pm

Madden and real life i love the steelers draft. If offensive line matters this year thought they did amazing and can now run 4-3 in madden and have two 340+ 95+ strength DT to shut down the run and clog the middle.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:23 pm

xHEx DeathAngel wrote:
Madden and real life i love the steelers draft. If offensive line matters this year thought they did amazing and can now run 4-3 in madden and have two 340+ 95+ strength DT to shut down the run and clog the middle.

Thanks,

haseo15
I never thought about it like that but yeah... 4-3 might be beast with the steelers. I would never be able to do it though, kind of partial to the 3-4. O-line is much improved and Florida running back Chris Rainey ( 4.38 40 ) might give us some explosivness out of the back field that is much needed. I was literally jumping up and down when I saw David DeCastro still on the board in the first round and I was almost as surprised that Ta'amu was still there in the third round. Then possibly to top it off we signed an undrafted punter who has a chance to be our guy with sepulivda gone. Very happy with the way the Steelers always re-load , espesially when I get to see Cleveland re-build every year.
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:20 pm

grimmagician87 wrote:
xHEx DeathAngel wrote:

Thanks,

haseo15
I never thought about it like that but yeah... 4-3 might be beast with the steelers. I would never be able to do it though, kind of partial to the 3-4. O-line is much improved and Florida running back Chris Rainey ( 4.38 40 ) might give us some explosivness out of the back field that is much needed. I was literally jumping up and down when I saw David DeCastro still on the board in the first round and I was almost as surprised that Ta'amu was still there in the third round. Then possibly to top it off we signed an undrafted punter who has a chance to be our guy with sepulivda gone. Very happy with the way the Steelers always re-load , espesially when I get to see Cleveland re-build every year.

Ya i'll probably run a 4-3/3-4 mix in there depending how sean spence ratings are with the steelers or Sylvester. Think the running game will be able to win games in the 4th QTR. If Clemons at WR are good ratings give me a semi big target to throw to with speed. 4.37 40 time, Rainey, and the TE from Oregon could be a nice pass catching/blocker/h-back player to mix in there.

Went to High School with Clemons and he was pretty good back then, so kind of hoping he works out.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:03 pm

yeah i read he was originally from pitt.. he had a strong finish to his college carreer and apparently our guys thought they seen enough to draft him... I used sylvester instead of farrior for a user 3rd down linebacker so any increase would be great. Im kind of excited to see redman... he had a heck of a playoff game and should be used more this year.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:26 am

my Ravens just added Jacoby Jones to our WRs. more madden height (6'2) and speed (93) being added to our roster. the offense is definitely improving for madden.

WRs:

Boldin 6'1
Smith 6'1 (95 spd)
Doss 6'2
Jones 6'2 (93 spd)
Livas 5'8 (93 spd)

TEs:

Dickson 6'4
Pitta 6'4
Wilson 6'2

~Mili
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:06 pm

grimmagician87 wrote:
yeah i read he was originally from pitt.. he had a strong finish to his college carreer and apparently our guys thought they seen enough to draft him... I used sylvester instead of farrior for a user 3rd down linebacker so any increase would be great. Im kind of excited to see redman... he had a heck of a playoff game and should be used more this year.

AGREE,agree, agree!
The Steelers fixed the gaping holes on the offensive line and got a speed demon at running back. Im so happy about this, now that we can keep Big Ben healthy i like us over ANYBODY in the league.
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:20 am

xHHx_VaBeach757 wrote:
grimmagician87 wrote:

AGREE,agree, agree!
The Steelers fixed the gaping holes on the offensive line and got a speed demon at running back. Im so happy about this, now that we can keep Big Ben healthy i like us over ANYBODY in the league.
My only concern , in real life, is at number 2 cornerback. I hated william g ay but he did play very well at times last year ( at bengals , 4 PD, 1 Int ) and was a starter for the number 1 pass D. I hope to see C. Brown step up in training camp and win the spot. I'm sooooo pumped about our O-line this year.
Back to top Go down
DaTyCRAIN

DaTyCRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:22 pm

eagles had a good madden and real life draft. cox can play next to jenkins and kendricks has 4.47 speed and will probably have 85-88 speed.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:56 am

grimmagician87 wrote:
xHHx_VaBeach757 wrote:
grimmagician87 wrote:

AGREE,agree, agree!
My only concern , in real life, is at number 2 cornerback. I hated william g ay but he did play very well at times last year ( at bengals , 4 PD, 1 Int ) and was a starter for the number 1 pass D. I hope to see C. Brown step up in training camp and win the spot. I'm sooooo pumped about our O-line this year.

true, in madden i use cromartie as our 2nd corner, so hopefully he gets some more play time this season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers
Page 1 of 1