Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden bible vs Madden tips..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

Madden bible vs Madden tips..  Empty
PostSubject: Madden bible vs Madden tips..    Madden bible vs Madden tips..  EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:31 am

is Madden Bible dead?? Whats going on guys, I have not been seeing alot of new stuff on here and was surprised to see all of the new Sgibs video's on madden tips. I understand contracts and stuff like that but will we still have Twim and Mad-den on maddenbible? Thanks in advance guys
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Madden bible vs Madden tips..    Madden bible vs Madden tips..  EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:55 am

madden bible is not dead by a long shot! lol! MB is Zfarls and Sgibs baby! this is what brought them to the BIG dance so to speak! we're in the slow season of madden and M13 is coming out in a few months. the guys have alot on their plates at this point in preparation for that but they will be back here in full force. believe that!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: Madden bible vs Madden tips..    Madden bible vs Madden tips..  EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:31 pm

that is great to hear... I seen a comment by Madden bible that said they were transitioning to Madden-tips away from maddden bible... Glad to hear its not true...
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Madden bible vs Madden tips..    Madden bible vs Madden tips..  EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Hey,

Think of them as the same thing. We will still stream and host on MB but will continue to use Maddentips to provide ebooks like we did last year.

Its still all ZFarls and SGibs, just posting random stuff, making fun of each other and talking Madden. You can find us anywhere

Ustream, Twitter, Both Forums, Either Site, Facebook.

Prima give us the opportunity to write the guide and get great access to EA Sports so we can provide top notch stuff, earlier, cheaper and better to you guys. But its still the same no matter what its called.

-Z

We have been doing some good posts on Madden Tips blog, the only reason we haven't put them here is it takes too long to repost them, not any crazy reason.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: Madden bible vs Madden tips..    Madden bible vs Madden tips..  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:01 am

like i said... its dead
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Madden bible vs Madden tips..    Madden bible vs Madden tips..  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:46 am

grim - its still going to remain here but we now live and operate at maddentips.

Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: Madden bible vs Madden tips..    Madden bible vs Madden tips..  EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:00 pm

sorry Gibs .. I did not mean it how it sounded... just meant that the message boards were not as active as they used to be. Madden Tips is great and most everyone from here has made the transition. From a personal stand point I like the Maddentips name better anyways as I had mixed feeling about the Madden Bible name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden bible vs Madden tips..    Madden bible vs Madden tips..  Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden bible vs Madden tips..
Page 1 of 1