Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

West coast offense

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FloridaFinest

FloridaFinest

West coast offense Empty
PostSubject: West coast offense   West coast offense EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:18 pm

i was wondering if you guys could help me, i want to run a west coast style offense in madden but im having trouble deciding on exactly how to do that. like what playbook ect.

any advice you guys could give me would be great
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

West coast offense Empty
PostSubject: Re: West coast offense   West coast offense EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:54 am

Philly has a pretty cool west coast playbook.. it also has a good variety of Qb options if you have a mobile QB... Cleveland has a pretty decent playbook also and they are run by west coast guys so maybe check that out also. obviously westcoast would be good.. I just read a cool write up by Zeddie in this forum on a original west coast scheme. In my opinion The term "West coast" is kind of like "nano bitzes" in that depending on who you ask it could mean different things.
Back to top Go down

West coast offense
Page 1 of 1