Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

NCAA 13 demo... 44 SPLIT MINI SCHEME!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
relli843

NCAA 13 demo... 44 SPLIT MINI SCHEME!!  Empty
PostSubject: NCAA 13 demo... 44 SPLIT MINI SCHEME!!    NCAA 13 demo... 44 SPLIT MINI SCHEME!!  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:54 pm

Whats up guys im already working on a full defensive scheme for ncaa 13 including a, b, and c gap heat from multiple formations... check me out on youtube and I just uploaded part 1 of a 3 part mini scheme for the 44 split formation... part 1 features b gap heat from both the right and the left out of both man and zone... part 2 will feature outside and more b gap heat from both sides and part 3 will consist of run d, coverage d and how a few exotic looks from the formation... parts 1 and 2 all plays and setups look EXACTLY the same so check it out and get ahead of the competition... parts 2 and 3 will be up tonight or tomorrow... and the full playbook scheme will be up next week sometime...
any questions hit me up on twitter: @relli843 xbl gt: maddenrelli843 or leave a comment on my videos.. thanks guys

Back to top Go down

NCAA 13 demo... 44 SPLIT MINI SCHEME!!
Page 1 of 1