Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

New Member? Introduce yourself here

Go down 
+13
TWiiST3DxViSiON
GETONMYLEVEL3
nathanas85
Militant X 1
PDX92BRUIN
KiLLa 21G
TheCrew22
gbpackers9219
ELeiser17
FLORIDANIMAL
sgibs
i3rian 87
ZFarls
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

New Member? Introduce yourself here Empty
PostSubject: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:38 am

Hey, ZFarls here.

I am a 22 year old Madden Baller from Boston, MA. I enjoy long walks on the beach and reading books. Sgibs and I felt the madden community needed a positive place to learn the game and we developed this site.

What is your biggest fear? Snakes probably

What is your favorite book?
Hatchet
Movie? Rundown
Show? Entourage when its good

Where will you be in 5 years? Hopefully wherever I am supposed to be.

What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday? Physical activity in the morning followed by some good eats and hanging out
How about a Sunday? recovering and getting ready for the upcoming week. NFL too.

Where do you vacation?
Cape Cod

Who is your favorite NFL Team? Giants

Whats the coolest thing you ever did?
Study Abroad

What have you overcame in your life? My feet used to hurt alot

If you could only have one last meal what would it be? Buffalo chicken calzone/burrito hybrid.

How many wins will the team that wins SB 44 have during regular season? 13

You can write some of your own questions or answer these. Looking forward to meeting all of you and seeing your posts! Dont be shy.

-ZFarls
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:23 pm

I3rian 87 here

I am 23 years old and hail from just outside Boston, MA. I lived here my whole life, other than 4 years spent at Westfield State College. I met sgibs freshman year and we became close friends, and pushed each other towards Madden supremacy. At the time I was huge into NCAA Football, and into about my 17th season in a dynasty I had going. Sophomore year I met ZFarls who not only happened to live down the hall from sgibs that year, but he played on the club lacrosse team on campus. Sgibs and I lived in the same apartment junior year of college and zfarls moved in with us for our senior year. Senior year of college, at any given time, one of the three of us were on the sticks, HARD.

When did you start playing Madden at a competitive level? 2005

What is your biggest fear? Failure, and then snakes

What is/are your favorite books?
Friday Night Lights by HG Bissinger, Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck, The Giver by Lois Lowry
Movie(s)? Top 5 in no particular order: The Usual Suspects, Rocky, Pulp Fiction, V for Vendetta, Good Will Hunting
Show(s)? a LOT; The Office, 30 Rock, Rescue Me, The Shield, Rock of Love, 24, Scrubs, and probably more

Where will you be in 5 years?
High School or Middle School History Teacher, and Madden King obviously

What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday? if its the Fall, watching College Football all day. But I love grilling, hanging out with friends, playing sports and video games and all that good stuff. Boozing on a Saturday night is always a good time.
How about a Sunday? if its the Fall, Professional Football all day. But Sunday is a great leisurely day. I prefer to just lounge out on Sundays, but I dont mind going out and doing stuff. Sunday funday!
Where do you vacation?[/b] My Family has a place up in North Conway, NH that I go to a lot. But other than that, typical Boston vacation spots, like Cape Cod

Who is your favorite NFL Team?
New England Patriots
Who is your favorite MLB Team? Boston Red Sox
Who is your favorite NBA Team? Boston Celtics
Who is your favorite NHL Team? Boston Bruins (notice a theme here?)

What is your favorite version of Madden? Madden 2003, Marshall Faulk on the cover

What is your favorite football game other than Madden? Tecmo Super Bowl for NES

What are 5 college football teams you root for? Boston College, Notre Dame, Oregon, Miami (FL), Florida State

Whats the coolest thing you ever did? Graduate College

If you could only have one last meal what would it be? Prime Rib with a Caesar salad and a cheese stuffed potato on the side.

How many wins will the team that wins SB 44 have during regular season? 14

i just cannot wait until Madden 2010. Going to be the best all around Madden player i can possibly be
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:38 pm

What is your biggest fear? Losing my parents

What is your favorite book? The Hobbit/Dave Ramsey Total Money Makeover
Movie? Shawshank Redemption...Good Will Hunting
Show? Lost...and the office

Where will you be in 5 years?
I want to remain HAPPY in 5 years.

What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday
? Wake up..EARLY...get a coffee and just take in the day. I espcially like saturdays in the fall. Then go to the gym and get a quick workout in. Go home and spend time with my girlfriend or friends. Then go out and party hard that night.

How about a Sunday? drinking lots of water to cure my hangover from the above^^ relax, get laundry done...grocery shop...watch the NFL baby

Where do you vacation? Wells Beach Maine, and Swanton VT

Who is your favorite NFL Team?
Patriots

What is your favorite version of Madden? Madden 2007 (Shaun Alexander on the cover)

Whats the coolest thing you ever did? Its a toss up betwen Teaching in the Kidz Klub at the Boys and Girls club during my senior year of college. I taught kindegartners. From that expeirance I took away that no matter how bad your day is that the smile from a 5 year old makes you forget all your problems. I also reffed the leagues baskebtall games on Saturday Mornings. Althought I went to every game hungover and smelling like booz it was really awesome and I took a lot from both experiances. Also in High school I Attended MASC (Massachusetts Association of Student Councils) 3 straight years in a row. and did a 5 minute skit infront of 5,000 of my peers as "Will Smith" from Wild Wild West

What have you overcame in your life?
I lost my Kidney when i was 18 months. I have been able to live a normal life ever since.

If you could only have one last meal what would it be? Chicken Parm Calzone from Georges...as well as a entire large cheese pizza from Georgio's in framingham with blue cheese dressing.

How many wins will the team that wins SB 44 have during regular season? 14 (Pats)
Back to top Go down
FLORIDANIMAL

FLORIDANIMAL

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:57 am

FLORIDANIMAL here, 15 years old as of tomarrow(July 1) Live in a town of lakeland florida, yoou could say we're like an hour away from everything. Beach, Busch Gardens, Seaworld, Universal, ect. I share the common bond of loving the great sport of football, i enjoy chilling at cobb(its a stripmall called lakeside village but for some reason all of us call it the movie theatres name.), going to the beach, and playing madden. I visited the tourney scene a few times. Not many tourneys over here besides big ones like madden challenges, gamestop. ect. I went to my first challenge this year and won my first 8 games. Wow im so much better these days, its like i had no conciousness then. Look forward to taking it very serious next year besides playing online, and hope to win a few more tournaments

When did you start playing Madden at a competitive level? 2008

What is your biggest fear? Failure, losing ones i love

What is/are your favorite books? Not really a reader but if i had to pick one, Flush

Movie(s)? Anything adam sandler puts out

Show(s)? House, csi, NFL SUNDAY:), In plain sight, Madden Nation, Friday Night Lights

Where will you be in 5 years? College

What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday? Relax, Go hang with freinds

Who is your favorite NFL Team? San Diego Chargers
Who is your favorite MLB Team? Tampa Bay Rays
Who is your favorite NBA Team? Orlando Magic
Who is your favorite NHL Team? Tampa Bay Lightning

What is your favorite version of Madden? Madden 2008, year of the cheese:)

What is your favorite football game other than Madden? havnt lived that long

What are 5 college football teams you root for? Just a gator faithfull

If you could only have one last meal what would it be? Barbeque >>>>>>>>>all

How many wins will the team that wins SB 44 have during regular season? 14san diego babyyy

i just cannot wait until Madden 2010.
Back to top Go down
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:10 pm

I'm a 14 year old high school student from Binghamton, NY. I enjoy playing Madden because I just got into watching football and I love all of the strategy involved with it.

What is your biggest fear? Death.

What is your favorite book? The Giver.

What is your favorite movie? The Pursuit of Happyness.

What is your favorite show? SportsCenter, Family Guy, and South Park.

Where will you be in 5 years? Hopefully going to college.

Who is your favorite NFL Team? Raiders, but I also like the Giants.

What have you overcame in your life? Issues with my mom.

If you could only have one last meal what would it be? Too tough to decide really.

When did you start playing Madden at a competitive level? 2009.

Who is your favorite MLB Team? Chicago White Sox

Who is your favorite NBA Team? New Jersey Nets

What is your favorite football game other than Madden? I guess it would be NCAA Football. I haven't really played any other football games, I don't remember NFL 2K5 that much.
Back to top Go down
gbpackers9219

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:03 am

gbpackers9219 here .. im 16 .. madden gamer out of Mechanicsburg PA .. big madden fan ..

What is your biggest fear? Losing a loved 1

What is your favorite book? White Fang , Brians Song

What is your favorite movie? Rose Red

What is your favorite show? SportsCenter, Family Guy, South Park , Burn Notice

Where will you be in 5 years? Looking for a house or apt.

Who is your favorite NFL Team? well if you couldnt figure out by the name .. Green Bay .. also a Steelers fan .. rep my state and my hole family is so i gotta have some love for them ..

What have you overcame in your life? problems with my mom and step dad

If you could only have one last meal what would it be? Chicken Pot Pie .. YummY

When did you start playing Madden at a competitive level? umm .. '95 .. on the old sega (spelling bad?) .. playing my dad

Who is your favorite MLB Team? New York Mets

Who is your favorite NBA Team? Los Angelas Lakers .. KOBE ! !

Who is your favorite NHL Team? Buffalo Sabres

What is your favorite football game other than Madden? Arena Football for ps2 ..

What is your favorite game other than Madden? CoD4

How many wins will the team that wins SB 44 have during regular season? oo .. im gonna say .. 10 .. wild card team .. 5th spot
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:37 am

Hey everyone, thanks for sharing. We are building a strong community so if others would like to post bring it on!

My new biggest fear: Getting skunked 21-0 against a Lvl 1! JK

Alright more members, Post it up!
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:40 am

my new biggest fear: leading in a 7 game series in NHL 09 3-0 and losing 4 straight games in a row to lose the CUP. Then losing another 7 game series...hours later.

o wait that happened FML
Back to top Go down
gbpackers9219

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:57 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
my new biggest fear: leading in a 7 game series in NHL 09 3-0 and losing 4 straight games in a row to lose the CUP. Then losing another 7 game series...hours later.

o wait that happened FML

LMAO .. thats a good one !
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:40 pm

It happened at the hands of ZFARLS because you are AWFUL at NHL. When you took a 3-0 series lead I told you we would still win because you CHOKE.

When we stood with the cup and a 4-3 red soxian comeback I laughed. Then we demolished you again in a quick 4-2 series. Your garbage.
Back to top Go down
gbpackers9219

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:42 pm

ZFarls wrote:
It happened at the hands of ZFARLS because you are AWFUL at NHL. When you took a 3-0 series lead I told you we would still win because you CHOKE.

When we stood with the cup and a 4-3 red soxian comeback I laughed. Then we demolished you again in a quick 4-2 series. Your garbage.

LMAO .. thats great .. clown clown clown clown clown
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:50 pm

ZFarls wrote:

kid cant finish

typical, typical, typical
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:21 pm

TheCrew22 here

I am 16 years old and live just north of Green Bay, Wisconsin. Theres not a lot to do here but i enjoy attending Packer games and taking an occasional ride down to Milwaukee to see the Brewers play. I also enjoy playing sports, (football, basketball, baseball).

When did you start playing Madden at a competitive level? 2009

What is your biggest fear? Losing my parents or sister

What is/are your favorite books? Don't read much but i like Michael Jordans biography "Driven From Within"
Movie(s)? Anything with Sandler
Show(s)? 24, and NBA, NFL, or NCAA Football or Basketball Game

Where will you be in 5 years? Probably attending a UW system college
What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday? Go to the gym in the morning and play some basketball, come home and relax and then chill out with some friends for the night.
How about a Sunday? NFL football is always good, and other than that just relaxing and playing some video games
Where do you vacation? Wisconsin Dells is nice and also camping.

Who is your favorite NFL Team? Green Bay Packers
Who is your favorite MLB Team? Milwaukee Brewers
Who is your favorite NBA Team? Los Angeles Lakers

What is your favorite version of Madden? Madden 2009, because i first started playing online and realized that i'm quite good at the game

What is your favorite football game other than Madden? I used to be a die hard NCAA player , NCAA 06 was my favorite

What are 5 college football teams you root for? Wisconsin, USC, Michigan, Oregon, LSU

Whats the coolest thing you ever did? Not sure, lol

If you could only have one last meal what would it be? Prime Rib steak sandwich with some clam chowder or chili and a mountain dew to drink

How many wins will the team that wins SB 44 have during regular season? 10 (Packers lol)
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:52 am

Thanks for sharing Crew, Heard alot of good things about Wisconsin schools and think you should strive to get in there. You'll save alot going in state and the football scene is awesome.

You should also get to try the chowder we got here in Boston/Cape Cod. Delicious
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:12 pm

I know Z, that stuffs amazing.
I went to Springfield/Boston once for my sisters national Free Throw contest and really liked the area.
I would actually consider living out there when i get older it seems nice but i will probably stay in Wisconsin, likely heading a little south though
Back to top Go down
KiLLa 21G

KiLLa 21G

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:33 am

My name is Bryan im 24yrs old and live in Brandon, Florida. I am also a member of the best madden league out there EAFL.

What is your biggest fear? Outliving all my Brothers and Sisters.

What is your favorite book? Goosebumps ( I still have all my books lol)

What is your favorite movie? Wanted and Summer Catch

What is your favorite show? SportsCenter, Lost, One Tree Hill, Fringe

Where will you be in 5 years? Whre ever god takes me.

Who is your favorite NFL Team? Buccaneers Baby

What have you overcame in your life? When I was 17 I almost had to have my right Arm Removed. ( thank god for that or no video games lol)

If you could only have one last meal what would it be? Shepard s Pie with some cheese.

When did you start playing Madden at a competitive level? Never Cuz I have no comp lol

Who is your favorite MLB Team? Tampa Bay Rays

Who is your favorite NBA Team? Orlando Magic

What is your favorite football game other than Madden? NFL2k for Dreamcast.

How about a Sunday?
I play on a softball team so I have practice at 10am then I have lunch and relax then have a game at 6.

Where do you vacation? Why go anywhere Florida has everthing.

How many wins will the team that wins SB 44 have during regular season?
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:28 am

Killa, welcome to the forums and thanks for sharing!

I must say that I also own nearly every single goosebumps from those school reading lists. I think I only read 1 or 2 but the titles were so good I had to buy them all. R.L Stine is an absolute beast!!!

Also when I lived on the cape in chatham, I was right near the house from summer catch it was so sick. Caught a ton of Cape Cod league ball games.

Good luck and keep dominating that EAFL, cant wait for Madden 10.
Back to top Go down
KiLLa 21G

KiLLa 21G

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:54 pm

That pool scene in it is amazing
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:13 pm

yeah im going to the cape this weekend with my girlfriend for her friends birthday that lives down there... i'm hoping to be able to attend a cape cod league game, if only for a couple innings b/c i've never been to one before. its one of, if not, the best amateur leagues in North America.

will i actually be able to get to one of these games this weekend? probably not, but hell, stay tuned to find out! haha
Back to top Go down
PDX92BRUIN

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:00 pm

hey fellas,
This is my first time posting here. GT is PDX92BRUIN on 360. I've previously posted over on VG and I recognize a couple of names here from there.

So judging from the posts above I am BY FAR the oldest person here, being 40! (Holy @#%!, really??!!) Wife, 2 kids, and a real job. sigh. Only started playing Madden in 09.

BRUIN refers to Ucla, not hockey. PDX = Portland, Oregon.

Favorite team = Steelers but I've been playing mostly as the Raiders. Haven't decided who I'll use in '10 yet.

FR me if you're looking for someone to play or lab with late as I'm usually on after 11 pst.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:32 pm

Great to have you on with us PDX! We aren't Ageist one way or the other on here. I'm gonna be transitioning back to Madden on here soon and will hit you up.

If you wanna get knocked out in UFC or NHL 10 then send it over and prepare to get dominated. JK but im pretty solid.

Anyway, Sgibs and I just got real jobs and lets just say they aren't all they are cracked up to be. We have the plays though and the psychology and strategy here to get your madden game to a solid level. (Atleast you will be able to crush your kids)

Cheers and thanks for joining us.

ZFarls
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:57 am

hi guys.... i am Militant X 1...

i live in Chesapeake, Virginia. my madden community friends call me "Mili" for short. i am 44 years old (that's right...and old-school baller here lol)....i have been married to my gorgeous wife for 26 years now. i have 2 children...a daughter who is 25 yrs old serving in the U.S. Army....and a son who is 20 yrs old who signed up for the Air Force. i served 6 yrs in the Army my self. hence the name "Militant" in my gamertag.

Favorite Sports Teams:

Football: BALTIMORE RAVENS!!!
Baseball: New York Yankees
Basketball: Boston Celtics (due to Kevin Garnett...lol)

Favorite Comedic Movie: Booty Call (hilarious)
Favorite TV Show: Survivor, WWE, House of Payne, Meet the Browns

Favorite Musical Entertainer: MICHAEL JACKSON - THE KING OF POP....GREATEST ENTERTAINER THAT EVER LIVED!

Favorite Actors/Actresses:

men: Denzel Washington, Lawrence Fishburne, Forrest Whitaker, Morgan Freeman, Will Smith, Morris Chestnut, Cuba Gooding, Jr., Taye Diggs, Ice Cube.
women: Halle Berry, Jada Pinkett-Smith, Tarji P. Henson, Vivica A. Fox, Tamela Jones, Sanaa Lathan, Gabrielle Union, Zoe Saldana, Tisha Campbell, Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez.

Favorite Comedians: Jamie Foxx, Martin Lawrence, Chris Tucker, Chris Rock, Anthony Anderson and George Lopez.

What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday? Relaxing, watching movies, playing a few games of Madden10, NCAA10, FN3-FN4 and watching Kung-Fu movies.

How about a Sunday? Church, and the above mentioned.

Where do you vacation? Las Vegas

Whats the coolest thing you ever did? Joined the Army

Favorite Meal: Meatloaf, mash potatoes, brussel sprouts and cornbread

Favorite Cereal: Captain Crunch

-Mili

Last edited by Militant X 1 on Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:13 pm

Vegas and Captn Crunch, sounds like the good life! Thanks for serving!
Back to top Go down
nathanas85

nathanas85

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:35 am

My name is Nate, I'm 34 from Pottsville, PA (home of Yuengling beer). I have one child and I am married. Although I have a degree I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. My 3 year old little girl keeps me busy when I am not playing Madden. I don't have the stick skillz I used to so I rely more on scheme and have bought Madden every year since it started on Sega.

Football: Pittsburgh Steelers

Favorite Movie: Caddy Shack
Favorite TV Show: The Office, Lost, and 24

Favorite Actors/Actresses:

men: Will Farrell, Kiefer Sutherland, Keanu Reeves (Whoa), Ben Foster
women: Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Salma Hayek.

What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday? Watching movies, drinking craft beers, playing with my daughter, playing Madden and cooking.

How about a Sunday? NFL Sunday Ticket with my own tailgate. (plenty of my own home-ade chicken wing sauces)

Where do you vacation? The Jersey Shore w/ The Situation and Snookie..LOL...Actually, Florida.

Whats the coolest thing you ever did? Played in the PA High School football state championship.

Favorite Meal: Pizza w/ sweet sauce. Add hot sauce on top of the pie.

Favorite Cereal: Fruity Pepples
Back to top Go down
GETONMYLEVEL3

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:41 am

whats good everybody this ya boy trey. im just happy to be apart of the madden bible family. i know this will bring me to the next level.. psn: getonmylevel_3 get at me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member? Introduce yourself here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next