Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

New Member? Introduce yourself here

Go down 
+13
TWiiST3DxViSiON
GETONMYLEVEL3
nathanas85
Militant X 1
PDX92BRUIN
KiLLa 21G
TheCrew22
gbpackers9219
ELeiser17
FLORIDANIMAL
sgibs
i3rian 87
ZFarls
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TWiiST3DxViSiON

TWiiST3DxViSiON

New Member? Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:24 pm

My name is Carlo, but most people call me Carlito or Suave for short. I am a 17 yr old junior in high school in West Lafayette, Indiana.( GO BOILERMAKERS ). I joined this site with the vision that I could finally learn what I need to become a true Madden Baller, as well as increasing my knowledge of the game and the concepts that go into it. I am by no means a beginner though, as I currently am a Lvl 18 record: 66-19 Wstreak16. My problem has always been my defense though, which is why Im here to seek any advice to help harness my skills!I am also a video game freak, and I play probably more than I should. But hey, as long as my grades dont slip I see no problem lol. I look forward to getting to know everyone that is part of this great community. Xbox users can send me a FR:TWiiST3DxViSiON. My PS3 GT IS LETHAL_ENEMY26. I play MW2, NBA 2K10, MADDEN, AND BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2(WHEN IT COMES OUT).
-TWiiST3D-
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:59 am

Welcome guys! Thanks for sharing and we look forward to seeing you on the boards. As long as you get your work done, play as many games as you want!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
LittleAlex83

LittleAlex83

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:29 am

Hi. I'm LittleAlex83. I just searched "introduce" and found this. Sorry if there's a different thread for intros.

I'm a 28-year-old poli-sci professor in Chicago.

Not a gamer by any means. I did grow up as an avid sports gamer through my early years in college, but stopped for a long time. I recently got a Wii for my girlfriend and I because I missed video games, and knew that if it was something we could do together, it'd be welcomed.

I'm mainly a franchise player, but am time-constrained so often that I recently began playing online for shorter games and am loving the game theory aspect of playing against a human. (I also grew up an only child.) I doubt there are many Wii players here, but if you are one, feel free to add me on EA Online; my sn there is the same as here. I am partially here to find players with whom I can compete every now and then, but I've mostly been intrigued by the strategy videos and have been able to incorporate a large portion of them to the Wii platform, so I registered here.

Other than finding people with whom to play, I'm interested in discussing strategies and tactics with people, roster management, updates, and ask questions.

What is your biggest fear? The absence of motivation.
What is your favorite book? 1984
Movie? Apocalypse Now Redux
Show? 24
Where will you be in 5 years? Hopefully tenured at a 4-year university.
What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday? Day drinking in the summer, catching up on the DVR in the winter.
How about a Sunday? See Saturday, but incorporate NFL to Sundays.
Where do you vacation? NYC's my default.
Who is your favorite NFL Team? Bears and Packers. (It's complicated.)
Whats the coolest thing you ever did? Hmmm..... Not sure.
What have you overcame in your life? Fortunately nothing near what others involuntarily endure.
If you could only have one last meal what would it be? Giordano's deep dish with spinach, sausage, mushrooms, and onions.
How many wins will the team that wins SB 44 have during regular season? 13. BOOK IT!.... Wait. What?!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogabull.com
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:39 pm

What is your biggest fear? Losing my parents

What is your favorite book? A song of ice and fire, The Hobbit
Movie? Dumb and Dumber, Caddyshack, Taken ( Qui-gon gin kicks *** for once )
Show? Lost, House

Where will you be in 5 years? Coaching my sons peewee football team
What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday? Getting ready for Sunday .. lol

How about a Sunday? Church and Football

Where do you vacation? Jamaica, Local campgrounds..

Who is your favorite NFL Team? Steelers

What is your favorite version of Madden? NFL 2K5.. I know its not madden btw

If you could only have one last meal what would it be? Endless shrimp at Red Lobster

How many wins will the team that wins SB 44 have during regular season? 10... Ill bet any money

Patriots
TOM TERRIFIC

Back to top Go down
Mass-TechGuy

Mass-TechGuy

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:06 am

Hey, TechGuy here.

I am a 20 year old nerd. I've been doing video production since I was 12 and live audio and streaming for about 4 years now.

What is your biggest fear? Being Shot

What is your favorite book? The BH Photo Video Catalogue
Movie? Paul
Show? Robot Chicken

Where will you be in 5 years? Owning my own Production Company and or Mobile Dj Service

What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday? DJing at some sort of event or working on a media project of some kind.

How about a Sunday? Playing Video Games, eating.

Where do you vacation? Florida

Who is your favorite NFL Team? Patriots

Whats the coolest thing you ever did? Build my own Arcade Machine

What have you overcame in your life? Extreme Shyness

If you could only have one last meal what would it be? Taco Bell (5-Layer, Flatbread)

-Techguy (Maddenbible-techguy)
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
DrKlutch

DrKlutch

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:18 pm

What is your biggest fear? Sharks

What is your favorite movie? Warrior

What is your favorite show? SportsCenter , Fringe , Modern Family

Where will you be in 5 years? alive

Who is your favorite NFL Team? New York Jets

If you could only have one last meal what would it be? Steak Stuffed with Lobster

When did you start playing Madden at a competitive level? madden 2006

Who is your favorite MLB Team? Miami Marlins

Who is your favorite NBA Team? Miami Heat

What is your favorite football game other than Madden? NFL2k for ps2

How about a Sunday? Watch Football Duh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member? Introduce yourself here   New Member? Introduce yourself here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member? Introduce yourself here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2