Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden 10 Full Player Roster and Ratings

Go down 
+3
young_cali619
sgibs
safemonk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
safemonk

safemonk

Madden 10 Full Player Roster and Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Madden 10 Full Player Roster and Ratings   Madden 10 Full Player Roster and Ratings EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:21 pm

This is the link!
i was looking for the player ratings and stumbled across this

http://madden.easportsfans.com/?p=237
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 Full Player Roster and Ratings   Madden 10 Full Player Roster and Ratings EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:23 pm

good find Monk!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
young_cali619

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 Full Player Roster and Ratings   Madden 10 Full Player Roster and Ratings EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:39 pm

THIS SHIT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF....THE SCREWED THE CHARGERS OVER....PHILLIP RIVERS GOES FROM 95 TO 89?? WTF

VINCENT JACKSON A FUCKING 84 AND CHRIS CHAMBERS A 78???

PHILLIPS AND MERRIMEN THE SAME??

MAN IM ON SOME FUCK MADDEN SHIT RIGHT NOW...THEY JUST FUCKED ME OVER.....THEY NEED TO CHANGE THAT BULLSHIT BEFORE THE GAME COMES OUT
Back to top Go down
KiLLa 21G

KiLLa 21G

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 Full Player Roster and Ratings   Madden 10 Full Player Roster and Ratings EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:53 pm

Thanks Bro
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 Full Player Roster and Ratings   Madden 10 Full Player Roster and Ratings EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:01 pm

young_cali619 wrote:
THIS SHIT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF....THE SCREWED THE CHARGERS OVER....PHILLIP RIVERS GOES FROM 95 TO 89?? WTF

MAN IM ON SOME FUCK MADDEN SHIT RIGHT NOW...THEY JUST FUCKED ME OVER.....THEY NEED TO CHANGE THAT BULLSHIT BEFORE THE GAME COMES OUT

from what i've seen and read, the general consensus is that most people went down for the most part. the people that really shine at certain things are still going to shine at that, however i think most people went down.

i could be wrong though.

----

anywho, the Patriots should be a dangerous team as always, and i like this (naturally, as a Patriots fan)... but I dont think too many people will play with them at potential "Madden Challenges" or whatever happens this year, especially if the quarters are longer. Nobody wants their Brady to get hurt and have your only option be Kevin O'Connell at his amazing 41 overall...
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 Full Player Roster and Ratings   Madden 10 Full Player Roster and Ratings EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:54 pm

young_cali619 wrote:

Chill brother afro alot of people went down it makes the game more realistic
Back to top Go down
Captain Spread

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 Full Player Roster and Ratings   Madden 10 Full Player Roster and Ratings EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:17 pm

I think thats gonna happen to a lot of our teams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 Full Player Roster and Ratings   Madden 10 Full Player Roster and Ratings Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 10 Full Player Roster and Ratings
Page 1 of 1