Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Mailbag question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintsG0Marchin'In

Mailbag question Empty
PostSubject: Mailbag question   Mailbag question EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:51 am

First off congrats on a great TWIM 19. I know I'm not Militant X but would you guys be so kind as to cover my question(just kidding militant but are you guys are sponsered by Militant X?) on the next show. "What is the best way to squib kick to a) set up a hit stick b) pin them deep?" I have heard you guys mention squib kick tactics in the past but you've never went into much depth. I squib kick every time and I'm sure a lot people do because it's sooo easy to return kicks this year for td's. Also if you have time show your best onsides kick return I'm sick of dudes online taking away possessions from me and I can only just sit and watch I have no way to return that favor because although I've labbed onsides kick recovery this year I can't seem to get it down. Maybe a 10 minute "Special Teams Guide" on the show? Special teams tactics are sometimes overlooked but it's game changing as you know. Much appreciated thanks.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Mailbag question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mailbag question   Mailbag question EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:45 pm

Saints,

We take everyones questions into consideration! Mili just has been on a role and firing out questions!

We will def cover a special teams for next show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Mailbag question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mailbag question   Mailbag question EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:01 pm

SaintsG0Marchin'In wrote:
First off congrats on a great TWIM 19. I know I'm not Militant X but would you guys be so kind as to cover my question(just kidding militant but are you guys are sponsered by Militant X?) on the next show.

sup Saints my man? that is some funny stuff. naw bruh...i don't sponsor MB. lol! i am a regular member just like all the others here. Z and Gibs answer EVERYONES questions. on this show, i think they just squeezed one or two of mine in cause it went with someone elses question(s).

plus, i try to submit very "creative" questions to Z and Gibs so that i can have a broad perspective of the game. and even if they don't answer one of mine right then, i still enjoy the others that they do answer. i am learning a lot. also, i think that as MB grows, so will the amount of questions that they receive and Z and Gibs won't be able to cover them all in one show...UNLESS....they do 2-3 shows a week. now there's a thought Z and Gibs! hmmmm....

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SaintsG0Marchin'In

Mailbag question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mailbag question   Mailbag question EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:30 pm

jk like I said and you do ask really good questions so I see why your questions get picked in all seriousness bro...and thanks Gibs.

Edit: One more thing since you're covering special teams TWIN 20 do you know how to kick the ball out of the end zone every time on a kickoff which would of course always pin your opponent at the 20? I've been seeing this quite a bit lately online so it must be fairly simple some guys every kickoff I just see the ball go over my head with no chance to catch it and the ball sails completely past the endzone like the kicker is on steriods.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

Mailbag question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mailbag question   Mailbag question EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:46 pm

Yeah, Mili asks really good questions that look good on slides, plus he has a sig which we put on the graphic.

Other people have good questions but the early in the week the better obviously because we have to send them to our graphics maker eric and so forth. But i filmed some squib tactics last week and will edit the video for Twim 20 - the rematch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Sponsored content

Mailbag question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mailbag question   Mailbag question Empty

Back to top Go down

Mailbag question
Page 1 of 1