Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

TWIM 21 MB vs GTP

Go down 
+5
ERZ
robe983
ZP3
ZFarls
sgibs
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

TWIM 21 MB vs GTP Empty
PostSubject: TWIM 21 MB vs GTP   TWIM 21 MB vs GTP EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:46 am

Breaking news!

TWIM 21 Game of the Week will showcase two madden pro's S-Gibs vs Game Time Philly's MR 610! This is a can't miss oppurtunity to see how two pros play!

Also on slate
Fact or Fiction -"Does slide protection affect running success"
Live calls
Mailbags
Sgibs tip of the week "complete special team breakdown"
And of course...

Sgibs vs MR 610

See you LIVE on Thursday at 8:30pm est!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

TWIM 21 MB vs GTP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 MB vs GTP   TWIM 21 MB vs GTP EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:59 pm

Sick, Mr. 610 is my new favorite player in the Madden Community. Lets GO 610! Smash Sgibs!!!!
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

TWIM 21 MB vs GTP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 MB vs GTP   TWIM 21 MB vs GTP EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:01 pm

You would haha
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

TWIM 21 MB vs GTP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 MB vs GTP   TWIM 21 MB vs GTP EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

good luck gibs ill have ur back like always but GTP is the best known crew in the community
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

TWIM 21 MB vs GTP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 MB vs GTP   TWIM 21 MB vs GTP EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:06 pm

Thanks man. Should be a good game! I hope everyone is excited for this game!
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

TWIM 21 MB vs GTP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 MB vs GTP   TWIM 21 MB vs GTP EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:08 pm

Should be interesting to see if he will be running my stuff. I have some inside intell lol.

could be a sgibs offense vs sgibs offense as well as defense. I hope for tje fans sake he brings all hia own stuff. He's a great player so I expect him to bring his own masterpiece!
Back to top Go down
robe983

robe983

TWIM 21 MB vs GTP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 MB vs GTP   TWIM 21 MB vs GTP EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:15 pm

This will be very cool... I'm stoked.
Back to top Go down
ERZ
Admin
ERZ

TWIM 21 MB vs GTP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 MB vs GTP   TWIM 21 MB vs GTP EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:56 pm

come on gibs represent haha
Back to top Go down
Coachchris10

TWIM 21 MB vs GTP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 MB vs GTP   TWIM 21 MB vs GTP EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:58 pm

This should be very good. 610 is an up and coming Madden player. In the short time that he has been with us at GTP, he has learned so much and as he continues, he will only get better. Gibs, you are very good at what you do in this game. I am looking forward to watching this game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.livephillyevents.net
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

TWIM 21 MB vs GTP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 MB vs GTP   TWIM 21 MB vs GTP EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:34 pm

sup Coach Chris?

although i am not a tournie or crew player....i know about you guys and MR610. however, he's going up against our madden bible resident champion....SGIBS!! Gibs....don't fail me bruh....i got money on YOU as always! lol! j/k it should be a good game between you to pros. i look forward to learning some new stuff to impliment in my online play.

-Mili
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

TWIM 21 MB vs GTP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 MB vs GTP   TWIM 21 MB vs GTP EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:58 pm

The big difference here will be the adaptation as he may not know EVERYTHING I do like zp3 lol
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

TWIM 21 MB vs GTP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 MB vs GTP   TWIM 21 MB vs GTP EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:16 pm

very true i knew what sgibs was gunna do it and when and it was up to me to stop it and the ball didnt fall my way and gibs took it home
Back to top Go down
Coachchris10

TWIM 21 MB vs GTP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 MB vs GTP   TWIM 21 MB vs GTP EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:30 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
sup Coach Chris?

although i am not a tournie or crew player....i know about you guys and MR610. however, he's going up against our madden bible resident champion....SGIBS!! Gibs....don't fail me bruh....i got money on YOU as always! lol! j/k it should be a good game between you to pros. i look forward to learning some new stuff to impliment in my online play.

-Mili

Whats goin on Militant? You make me feel like a celebrity by saying you know about us..LOL...You should look into ive tournaments. There is a tournament in Richmond, VA this saturday that myself and some of our GTP Members will be attending. You can learn alot from an actual live tournament as well. I am sure Gibs can tell you about that.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

TWIM 21 MB vs GTP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 MB vs GTP   TWIM 21 MB vs GTP EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Coachchris10 wrote:

Whats goin on Militant? You make me feel like a celebrity by saying you know about us..LOL...You should look into ive tournaments. There is a tournament in Richmond, VA this saturday that myself and some of our GTP Members will be attending. You can learn alot from an actual live tournament as well. I am sure Gibs can tell you about that.

lol! i seen some footage on youtube awhile back i believe and MR610 was on there. CoachC, i own 2 businesses bruh so doing tournies etc, is not my thing. i just love the game for relaxation and competition online. however, i really enjoy hearing about or even watching the tournies such as madden nation and madden challenge etc. i love the interaction that you tournie guys have with us "regular" cats here in the forums....lol! and of course, the info that cats like Z and Gibs share here with all is priceless for someone like myself.

-Mili
Back to top Go down
Coachchris10

TWIM 21 MB vs GTP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 MB vs GTP   TWIM 21 MB vs GTP EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
Coachchris10 wrote:

lol! i seen some footage on youtube awhile back i believe and MR610 was on there. CoachC, i own 2 businesses bruh so doing tournies etc, is not my thing. i just love the game for relaxation and competition online. however, i really enjoy hearing about or even watching the tournies such as madden nation and madden challenge etc. i love the interaction that you tournie guys have with us "regular" cats here in the forums....lol! and of course, the info that cats like Z and Gibs share here with all is priceless for someone like myself.

-Mili

I love the game for the relaxation too. I used to throw a little 10 man tournament since Madden 07 for my friends at my house in the summer, than my work hours changed and I wasn't able to coach football last season, so I was told to get connected with Bobby Storm and viola, I am throwing tournaments now. It kind of just happened all so fast, that I couldnt believe what I have gotten myself involved with. I am having so much fun doing this and glad I am involved in this with Bobby. The interaction at the tournaments is absolutely amazing even though there is so much work involved in promoting and setting up and running them and than cleaning up, I wouldn't trade this for anything. Congrats on your 2 businesses and wish you nothing but success on both of them.
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

TWIM 21 MB vs GTP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 MB vs GTP   TWIM 21 MB vs GTP EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:08 pm

GO GIBS!!!!! TAKE IT DOWN LOL

MB FTW
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

TWIM 21 MB vs GTP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 MB vs GTP   TWIM 21 MB vs GTP EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:17 pm

Coachchris10 wrote:
I love the game for the relaxation too. I used to throw a little 10 man tournament since Madden 07 for my friends at my house in the summer, than my work hours changed and I wasn't able to coach football last season, so I was told to get connected with Bobby Storm and viola, I am throwing tournaments now. It kind of just happened all so fast, that I couldnt believe what I have gotten myself involved with. I am having so much fun doing this and glad I am involved in this with Bobby. The interaction at the tournaments is absolutely amazing even though there is so much work involved in promoting and setting up and running them and than cleaning up, I wouldn't trade this for anything. Congrats on your 2 businesses and wish you nothing but success on both of them.

thanks CoachC! keep doing what you are doing for the madden community with the tournies cause cats like me really enjoy watching it from the sidelines. lol!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
KOACHK

KOACHK

TWIM 21 MB vs GTP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 MB vs GTP   TWIM 21 MB vs GTP EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:15 pm

I'll definitely be tuning in .... -MUST SEE TV! --I definitely like 'Gibs in this matchup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.compete4ever.com
Coachchris10

TWIM 21 MB vs GTP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 MB vs GTP   TWIM 21 MB vs GTP EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:36 pm

KOACHK wrote:
I'll definitely be tuning in .... -MUST SEE TV! --I definitely like 'Gibs in this matchup.

I like Lil Manz over all Renegades!! affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TWIM 21 MB vs GTP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 MB vs GTP   TWIM 21 MB vs GTP Empty

Back to top Go down

TWIM 21 MB vs GTP
Page 1 of 1