Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
sgibs
i3rian 87
ELeiser17
FLORIDANIMAL
8 posters
AuthorMessage
FLORIDANIMAL

FLORIDANIMAL

Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:07 am

Go into the lobbys and message people. set up quick messages and just spam when your not doing anything, let them know about the forums and what we offer. There is still a good 2000 a day online, we can attract more members Make us the next great success story, let your friends know everything. Send a message to all your friends!!!!

Spread the great word of the madden Bible!!
Back to top Go down
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:34 pm

Don't spam the lobbies.
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:17 pm

i dont spam the lobbies. but after the games i've been playing i've said something like 'gg, check out maddenbible.com for great free plays and some awesome tips!'

i recommend that, rather than spamming lobbies, but spamming lobbies isnt that big of a deal i would think. spreading the word is spreading the word after all
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:14 am

If you want to send someone a message after your game that is fine. Just please don't spam the lobbies. There is nothing more annoying then that and I don't want to get a bad reputation for the site.

Last edited by ELeiser17 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:04 am

True^

everything in moderation. but sending a few messages here and there is not a bad idea!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:09 pm

right, if you go into the lobby and send a message or two, thats fine.

dont just go in there and make it so people cant send their 'invite me to a game, im ready to play' message
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:49 pm

spamming should definately be a NO GO!!! that gives sites an extremely bad reputation. the Madden Bible is a very nice place to be....so all that needs to be done is to inform others about it.

Mili
Back to top Go down
Flats Dolphins fan

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:33 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
spamming should definately be a NO GO!!! that gives sites an extremely bad reputation. the Madden Bible is a very nice place to be....so all that needs to be done is to inform others about it.

Mili

Agree on that.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:22 am

Yeah, also the more you spam the less people go and get annoyed. However if you make a decent connection with someone or whip their butt they are highly likely to check it out. That would be great and we look forward to having tons of new members for Madden 10! Thanks everyone.

Z
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:54 am

I think a lot of new members will join next year. But most people just read and don't post.
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:32 am

well, considering the forums have been around for approx one month, and we cracked the century mark of people signing up for the forums, thats pretty damn good so far!

but yeah i agree patsfan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1