Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!!

Go down 
+7
bsox662
TheCrew22
pardity
xHEx DeathAngel
D_Cash
sgibs
king_jason2
11 posters
AuthorMessage
king_jason2

king_jason2

BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!! Empty
PostSubject: BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!!   BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!! EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:18 pm

just wanna say what up to zfarls and sgibs for puttin me on to the balance playbook scheme... right now im 20-0 on ps3 since i implemented this playbook. the guide is sick and breaks down everything you need to know. quick easy reads and the way they have you set your audibles really gets your offense in rythmn i very rarely do not come away with 6 on a drive ! 39.6 PPG!!! to anyone searching these forums or just bored with their current scheme give this a shot ... thanks guys!

Wink
Support the Troops!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!!   BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!! EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:24 pm

You got some catching up to do! I'm at 68 points a game!

Jk'ing lol glad you like it...expect more of the same!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
D_Cash

D_Cash

PostSubject: Re: BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!!   BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!! EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:52 pm

Same here, I didn't buy the balanced ebook yet but, just watching TWIM and the way you guys run your plays my game has improved alot as well thanks !
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!!   BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:10 pm

How do i get the balanced playbook and red zone guide?

Answer please?

Thanks.

haseo15

GM: xHEx DeathAngel
Back to top Go down
pardity

pardity

PostSubject: Re: BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!!   BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!! EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:45 am

http://maddenbible.com/categories/Madden%20E-Books.aspx
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!!   BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!! EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:01 am

I can't wait to get mine i just purchased it
Back to top Go down
bsox662

bsox662

PostSubject: Re: BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!!   BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:29 pm

yea this book is fire. when im playing the cpu it dont look like its fire, but when i play head to head its fire. It seems like i dont have that many plays for some reason but they are all consistent starting with the base play. Sometimes i think about taking the fullhouse out of my preset audibles, on the other hand that set and those plays come in handy especially in the red zone and short ydg areas.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!!   BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:11 pm

You HAVE to have a money play for short ard situations! Fullhouse is that money!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
krod516

krod516

PostSubject: Re: BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!!   BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:22 pm

TheCrew22 wrote:
I can't wait to get mine i just purchased it

Same here, I've been drolling over this book for a while now. Just put the cash down and i'm excited to get in the lab with it. If I can get even half of this stuff down my games going to improve significantly. cheers
Back to top Go down
Buccaneer2019

Buccaneer2019

PostSubject: Re: BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!!   BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:53 am

I just got the guide (i know im way late lol)
I just wanted to say that the guide is great! I was already running Balanced playbook because I saw it on TWIM. Before i got this guide i would just abuse Post Corners and didn't have a scheme to go with it but now i have a great scheme that has my opponents guessing all game.
THANKS MADDEN BIBLE!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reservations 46

PostSubject: Re: BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!!   BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:31 pm

i just wanna say that the balanced ebook is great, the scheme part and personal audibles is amazing. i bought a balanced ebook somewhere else (***) and it was horrible, the only play they basically put in the book was post corners the rest was just horrible, anyway just wanna say thank you for the ebook
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!!   BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!! EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:50 am

All I've ran all game versus a cpu online franchise game was the WR post corner play and I managed to rack up 541 pass yards with joe flacco. Last game I don't even think I had half...(In my first 20 mins with this playbook.)
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!!   BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

BALNCED PLAYBOOK IS FIRE!!!
Page 1 of 1