Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Forum permissions problem?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

Forum permissions problem? Empty
PostSubject: Forum permissions problem?   Forum permissions problem? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Hey... I seem to have a problem with permissions in these forums. I can no longer post a topic or reply to posts in the Portal Announcements, MB Tips / Strategy or MB Suggestions section. I posted this here because it was the only place where it would let me and I didn't want to post this in the Offensive/Defensive sections.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Forum permissions problem?   Forum permissions problem? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:04 am

Baka,

we ran into a little glitch with members posting in the announcement sections. Also we made it private so only members can view! So only true members of MB can get in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Forum permissions problem?   Forum permissions problem? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:58 am

Baka,

You should be all set to view and reply.

You just cant reply to the announcements. Use the MB/Tips discussion forum to discuss the announcement section!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
chris

PostSubject: Re: Forum permissions problem?   Forum permissions problem? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:22 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
Baka,

You should be all set to view and reply.

You just cant reply to the announcements. Use the MB/Tips discussion forum to discuss the announcement section!
DOUBLE POSTER's MUST DIE.just playn but yeh thats cool that only members can view the portal announcments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum permissions problem?   Forum permissions problem? Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum permissions problem?
Page 1 of 1