Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

what in the hell do you do for a living?

Go down 
+9
jordanl95
sgibs
slezy187
xHHx_JayNizz
Th3 Ac3r
ZFarls
randers
rayricedabeast
acting cool
13 posters
AuthorMessage
acting cool

acting cool

what in the hell do you do for a living? Empty
PostSubject: what in the hell do you do for a living?   what in the hell do you do for a living? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:10 pm

madden is awesome and all, but what do you guys do for careers??

i'll kick it off here.. i work for goodwill industries where i help people with disabilities and barriers find employment in this bad economy...

what about you?
Back to top Go down
rayricedabeast

rayricedabeast

PostSubject: Re: what in the hell do you do for a living?   what in the hell do you do for a living? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:52 pm

I am receiving lead at Superior Pool Products in Indianapolis.
Back to top Go down
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: what in the hell do you do for a living?   what in the hell do you do for a living? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Professional MTT masochist.

Sunday's for ekstra pain and punishment.

Going to LA tomorrow for a week's worth of it.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: what in the hell do you do for a living?   what in the hell do you do for a living? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Marketing for an engineering firm by day, produce a television sports show for kids at night. I also ref lacrosse and video tape events (dance recitals) in the spring to make some extra cash on the side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: what in the hell do you do for a living?   what in the hell do you do for a living? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:45 pm

Attend high school Cool
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: what in the hell do you do for a living?   what in the hell do you do for a living? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:28 pm

Im a supervisor at a pizza place, workin my way through college then i plan on becoming a california high way patrol/ accountant
Back to top Go down
slezy187

slezy187

PostSubject: Re: what in the hell do you do for a living?   what in the hell do you do for a living? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:33 pm

rayricedabeast wrote:
I am receiving lead at Superior Pool Products in Indianapolis.

Yo man I grew up in IN the Muncie AREA, And I have been in the Air Force for 6 years on my way to 20 years! Love it.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: what in the hell do you do for a living?   what in the hell do you do for a living? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:10 am

Manage and resolve payroll related issues as well as HR solutions, 401K mamagment, benefit packages and generalized tax guidelines for a Major leader in the industry.

I host and produce This Week in Madden as well as all the other functions of MB with zfarls

I also work part time as a Loss Prevention Detective for TJ X companies.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: what in the hell do you do for a living?   what in the hell do you do for a living? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:55 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
Manage and resolve payroll related issues as well as HR solutions, 401K mamagment, benefit packages and generalized tax guidelines for a Major leader in the industry.

I host and produce This Week in Madden as well as all the other functions of MB with zfarls

I also work part time as a Loss Prevention Detective for TJ X companies.

You wanna explain what 401k, HR solutions, and a Loss Prevention Detective is
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: what in the hell do you do for a living?   what in the hell do you do for a living? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:25 pm

401k-retirement savings...pretax dollars

HR solutions- employee based information organized efficiently for company to easily integrate between there other OS.

Loss Prevention- analytical strategy based research preventing loss of store merchandise. Having the power to apprehend shoplifters after a detailed case has been completed.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: what in the hell do you do for a living?   what in the hell do you do for a living? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:57 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
401k-retirement savings...pretax dollars

HR solutions- employee based information organized efficiently for company to easily integrate between there other OS.

Loss Prevention- analytical strategy based research preventing loss of store merchandise. Having the power to apprehend shoplifters after a detailed case has been completed.

D@mn gibs, you got some jobs Cool
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: what in the hell do you do for a living?   what in the hell do you do for a living? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:57 pm

High school being as how im only 15, Doing lacrosse right now. Going to a Miami Hurricane Football camp in a few weeks maybe i can recieve an early scholarship if i stay active with Miami. Madden
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: what in the hell do you do for a living?   what in the hell do you do for a living? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:12 pm

Gibs jobs just sounds cool. Like when i worked at a gas station from 13-18 I was a
Petroleum Transfer Technician-
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: what in the hell do you do for a living?   what in the hell do you do for a living? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:14 pm

Hopefully (If I get accepted) I will be playing Fball for either Appalachian State or Guilford College in NC
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: what in the hell do you do for a living?   what in the hell do you do for a living? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:15 pm

ZFarls wrote:
Gibs jobs just sounds cool. Like when i worked at a gas station from 13-18 I was a

BOSS STATUS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: what in the hell do you do for a living?   what in the hell do you do for a living? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:16 pm

ZFarls wrote:

LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: what in the hell do you do for a living?   what in the hell do you do for a living? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:01 pm

professional high school student. full time
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: what in the hell do you do for a living?   what in the hell do you do for a living? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:38 pm

ubert123 wrote:
professional high school student. full time

YEA!
Back to top Go down
SteelersPSUfan

PostSubject: Re: what in the hell do you do for a living?   what in the hell do you do for a living? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:03 am

Senior in High school. Work in local pharmacy as pharmacy associate. Will be attending Pre-Pharmacy school in the fall at Duquesne University.
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

PostSubject: Re: what in the hell do you do for a living?   what in the hell do you do for a living? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:38 am

Way back in the day I spent a summer working at EA as a game tester. My main focus was on a crappy Playstation (PS1) game called CyberTiger. My name and picture are in the credits, not that anyone would ever notice- it was a really poor golf sim, a cartoony Tiger game. But I did get paid time-and-a-half to test Madden after-hours! That was good times. One of my fav stories is how a ruccus came about because a Priority One bug was reported really late in the deployment cycle. Why? Because the testers get their names used on an unlockable EA team, and one of the black testers was put in the game as a white guy Smile
Nowadays, writing software to help manage accounts and trade stocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what in the hell do you do for a living?   what in the hell do you do for a living? Empty

Back to top Go down

what in the hell do you do for a living?
Page 1 of 1