Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Other good websites to check out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
finfever

finfever

Other good websites to check out Empty
PostSubject: Other good websites to check out   Other good websites to check out EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:08 am

we all know madden bible is the best site around for madden. farls and gibs are great and very helpful, and the twim shows are a big plus. but does anyone know any other good madden websites that are good and I can check out. I know madden-school.com is pretty good. any others?
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Other good websites to check out   Other good websites to check out EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:43 am

Just dont go to the lab
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Other good websites to check out   Other good websites to check out EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:19 am

Finfever....

we really don't highlight "other" madden sites here unless it is something that ZFarls and SGibs spearheads. that is just out of common courtesy and respect for what they do here at Madden Bible. there are numerous of madden sites around and as most...i am a member of quite a few as well but, i don't promote one when i am on another. to me...that is just good ethics! and that is something that our madden community seems to be lacking these days with attempts to so-call "steal" members from one site to go to another.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Other good websites to check out   Other good websites to check out EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:14 pm

Thanks mili!

But fin someone we full respect would be VG sports. Bert is a great guy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
finfever

finfever

PostSubject: Re: Other good websites to check out   Other good websites to check out EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:25 pm

I didnt know I signed a binding contract to stay on one madden site since ive been getting on this one? I gave this site there props before asking the question to be respectful. I was just wondering if there was any other good sites people would recommend. maybe like another site ran by madden pros like gibs and farls that they were friends with or something. I dont think it is a bad thing to go to more than one site. but if that is not allowed I guess I understand.

-respectfully finfever

p.s. ever since I found this site I havent been to a different one. I started at maddenschool and after touched the d@mn thing since I found this.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Other good websites to check out   Other good websites to check out EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:34 pm

finfever wrote:
I didnt know I signed a binding contract to stay on one madden site since ive been getting on this one? I gave this site there props before asking the question to be respectful. I was just wondering if there was any other good sites people would recommend. maybe like another site ran by madden pros like gibs and farls that they were friends with or something. I dont think it is a bad thing to go to more than one site. but if that is not allowed I guess I understand.

-respectfully finfever

p.s. ever since I found this site I havent been to a different one. I started at maddenschool and after touched the d@mn thing since I found this.

lol! you have missed understood Fin. if your read my above post, i also said that i was a "member" of numerous madden sites (no one can control how many YOU choose to join or visit or how often you visit or post from the privacy of your own home bruh...lol!) as well as Madden Bible. but, to be on one site and pub up another is kind of an "unwritten-taboo" within the madden community....unless approved of by the site owners. in this case, ZFarls and SGibs.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other good websites to check out   Other good websites to check out Empty

Back to top Go down

Other good websites to check out
Page 1 of 1