Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Balanced video scheme.. =)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Balanced video scheme.. =) Empty
PostSubject: Balanced video scheme.. =)   Balanced video scheme.. =) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:14 pm

I labbed the Balanced playbook last night for about an hour. I did not get the Balanced playbook until this morning. I've only watched the video.. and wow. It's incredible. Zfarls narrates this video very well. He explains every step clearly. From my count, In about 9 minutes he provides 17 plays in which a few plays have more than one setup.

This has made my offense consistent. I used to use the New England Patriots offensive playbook. I clinged to it because of a few "money" plays. First off, the play you start in is a money play against man. Plus, this guide provides you with a great scheme. It helps you for all situations. I couldn't believe how well I was playing.. usually I get 14 to 21 points a game, but I had 3 straight games where I put up at least 31 pts. I didn't use the same plays either. I had my opponent guessing on every play.

I definitely recommend this guide. I will be reading the actual guide very soon so I'll tell you how that goes.
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: Balanced video scheme.. =)   Balanced video scheme.. =) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:19 pm

I have this guide also. But I can't rocket catch so I might go back to pass bal. But it is put together very well. Very well
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Balanced video scheme.. =)   Balanced video scheme.. =) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:32 pm

I like Pass Balanced and Balanced... I can't believe how many easy and simple plays pass balanced has.. it's insane..
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Balanced video scheme.. =)   Balanced video scheme.. =) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:42 pm

Pass Balanced is HOT!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: Balanced video scheme.. =)   Balanced video scheme.. =) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:00 pm

It is militant. It's just everyone uses it now. So people know what's coming. I got your pm. But I don't have enough post to pm yet. When I do I'll pm you. You on ps3 or 360? I was a level 17 two weeks ago. Got into balance playbook and now lost like 10 put of my last 15. But I also changed defense to 4-4- too.
Back to top Go down
Buccaneer2019

Buccaneer2019

PostSubject: Re: Balanced video scheme.. =)   Balanced video scheme.. =) EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:46 am

Balanced playbook is the best playbook in the game IMO. It has the Post Corners play that will give your opponent fits and a whole scheme you can build around it. Balanced also has my favorite formation to run in the redzone, or anywhere on the field for that matter...FULL HOUSE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balanced video scheme.. =)   Balanced video scheme.. =) Empty

Back to top Go down

Balanced video scheme.. =)
Page 1 of 1