Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league.

Go down 
+4
Stock1528
thenephilim27
jordanl95
wangtangkiki
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league. Empty
PostSubject: New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league.   New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league. EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:49 am

Welcome to the MLG EARTH

Have you ever played in a sim league and noticed that the owners just seem to make up the rules as they go?
If someone can't stop it, then they make-up rules to prevent that play, or concept from working.
They tell you that you cannot "chees" or be a "cheeser."
When they say that, it's a broad term which is limitless, and can be expanded to include any player that plays this game. They will use that term and call you a cheeser, which eventually will get you booted because of how these "sim" players are.

Here in MLG Earth, you can play how you want. I can't tell you how to enjoy playing Madden. You can use your brain and know when to go for it on 4th down. I don't care though. It's your choice.

The only things that are banned:
HB Direct Snap
On plays that are not designed QB draws, your QB must take two steps backward before crossing the LOS.
Any universally known and agreed upon glitches.
No quitters.

This is a new franchise which is NOT sim. You play how you want to with no restrictions. If they go for it on their own 32 yd line, let them.. if you stop them, you got 32 yards til the end zone. Risk reward my friend.

I want hardcore players in this franchise. The best playing the best.

I will advance every 48 hours.

To join, send me a message on PSN saying you want to join the MLG EARTH.
My PSN: WANGTANGKIKI2

All-Madden
5 minute quarters
No Accelerated Clock
Injuries are on
Trading, but no CPU trades.

Will start once we get enough people.
I will build a site if needed.

Teams available:

AFC:
Baltimore Ravens
Buffalo Bills
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Denver Broncos
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
Miami Dolphins
New England Patriots
New York Jets
Oakland Raiders - thenephilim27
Pittsburgh Steelers
San Diego Chargers
Tennessee Titans

NFC:
Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Dallas Cowboys - wangtangkiki2
Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants
Philadelphia Eagles
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks
*. Louis Rams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Washington Redskins

Last edited by wangtangkiki on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league.   New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league. EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:20 am

i need to buy franchise mode, my psn is swaganomics95 and i will take the Bears, hopefully the league wont start for another week or two. I had to make a new psn since my ps3 broke a few months ago.

Last edited by jordanl95 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thenephilim27

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league.   New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league. EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:22 am

i'll take the raiders. psn is thenephilim27. send an invite i'm already on your friends list wang

why is direct snap banned though? not that I even use the NE playbook I just think that's silly.
Back to top Go down
thenephilim27

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league.   New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league. EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:22 am

and building a site should be an absolute priority.
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league.   New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league. EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:29 pm

I would like to try. Will the updated rosters be used and how much is it to buy franchise mode? Sounds very intriguing....
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league.   New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league. EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:35 pm

i think its 10$
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league.   New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league. EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:49 am

Franchise mode comes free with every copy of Madden. It's on the back of your manual.

thenephilim27
I have a new PSN.

I use the PSN: wangtangkiki2

HB Direct Snap is banned because it's banned in MLG/EAFL and most tournaments =D
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league.   New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league. EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:54 pm

hey wang im down to join if your still looking for more players PSN GT DR_SHAKULU currently a lvl 16 just started my game over cuz of a internet hookup prob that kept getting me DC VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but since fixed lol
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league.   New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league. EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:43 pm

sine me up for the steelers
PSN gFF_VaBeach757
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league.   New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:17 pm

yo wang got your message and the password n stuff but as im sure you are aware the PSN is alllll F'ed up with the error codes n stuff they said it whould be fixed within the next 24 hrs.. i def hope so cuz im going through withdrawls LOL .... anyone who hasn't heard about the network being down be advised it only affects trophy games and the old fatboy PS3's .....NO BUENO!
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league.   New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:30 pm

Oh okay man, that sucks for you =) I use the good new' slim =)
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league.   New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:11 pm

We currently have 5 owners....
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league.   New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league. EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:50 am

im down i'll take the titans
psn: jaynizz
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league.   New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league. EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:32 am

Stock1528 wrote:
We currently have 5 owners....

Yes.. and I'm trying to recruit more people. A few are having trouble with their internet. You don't have to be so negative.
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league.   New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league. EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:56 am

I wasn't being negative I was updating everyone else how it's going so far, jeez
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league.   New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league. EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:03 am

Well when you put the .............. it makes it seem like you are being negative. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league.   New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:55 pm

when is this league going to star?
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league.   New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:56 pm

PSN-iswaggnificent

ill take the cowboys
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league.   New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:42 am

I just found out that I'm not allowed to be in any league but EAFL so I can't host this league. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league.   New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league. Empty

Back to top Go down

New PS3 franchise - NON-sim, and NOT a fantasy league.
Page 1 of 1