Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Free Agency and Your Team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Free Agency and Your Team Empty
PostSubject: Free Agency and Your Team   Free Agency and Your Team EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:26 pm

how's your team doing with signing potential free agents to their roster?

Adam Schefter reports that the Arizona Cardinals and my Baltimore Ravens have reached a deal that would send Pro Bowl wideout Anquan Boldin to Baltimore. yes! Baltimore is also heavily pursuing Kevin Walter of the Texans.

LET'S GO RAVENS!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
wizeguy661

PostSubject: nice pickup   Free Agency and Your Team EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:50 pm

well it looks like its official Mili, Boldin is officially a raven!!

I'm jealous, considering I'm a Giants fan and I havent even heard a rumor about moves theyre trying to make! I know ZFarls is with me being a fellow fan of the GEEEEE MEN!!!!

I really hope we make a push for a linebacker, possibly brandon spikes from FLorida, or possibly trade up a bit to get McClain from alabama. We really need a legit LB for that D, we havent had one since LT (Lawrence Taylor, not Ladanien Tomlinson! haha), sorry Antonio Pierce.

I also hope Osi gets his act together and Tuck can stay healthy. I really liked what I saw from the young receiving core though for the Giants I just think the D needs to be solidified.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Free Agency and Your Team   Free Agency and Your Team EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:29 pm

wizeguy661 wrote:

i know WizeG! i am soooooo glad bruh! finally! we finally have a few targets (Stallworth and Boldin) for Flacco to throw the deep ball to. we maybe resigning Mason and trying to keep Washington as well. that would be a nice WRing core. however, i really hope that they continue to pursue Kevin Walter from the Texans as reported earlier. if the Ravens add that cat or draft a nice WR and a TE in rounds 1, 2 and address the defensive need in round 5....we should be str8 on the offense. i can't wait to see my Ravens new look on madden11. lol!

P.S. ea needs to make the upgrades for the free-agent and/or trades on the game....NOW! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
wizeguy661

PostSubject: Re: Free Agency and Your Team   Free Agency and Your Team EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:58 pm

do they update in the offseason??
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: Free Agency and Your Team   Free Agency and Your Team EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:03 pm

im realllly excited about the ravens next year and im starting to get hope for the bears finally as well we signed julius peppers and chestor taylor!!

its gonna be sick having all those crazy receivers next year though, and maybe it will be flaccos year to stick out and show what a great talent he actually is. and im assuming the ravens are gonna completely shut out the potential TO deal now, if they did sign him id be shocked why add that to a great WR core? lolol
Back to top Go down
wizeguy661

PostSubject: Re: Free Agency and Your Team   Free Agency and Your Team EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:14 pm

TO will go to cincy
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Free Agency and Your Team   Free Agency and Your Team EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:15 pm

ticklemeelmo wrote:
im realllly excited about the ravens next year and im starting to get hope for the bears finally as well we signed julius peppers and chestor taylor!!

its gonna be sick having all those crazy receivers next year though, and maybe it will be flaccos year to stick out and show what a great talent he actually is. and im assuming the ravens are gonna completely shut out the potential TO deal now, if they did sign him id be shocked why add that to a great WR core? lolol

i am not trying to turn this into a Ravens thread (although that comes naturally to me...lol) but, according to the Ravens boards the organization is not pursuing T.O.

P.S. the bears made some major moves and are looking good!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: Free Agency and Your Team   Free Agency and Your Team EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:22 pm

i honestly dont think they need TO now their wide outs are looking spectacular already, i think adding TO would only cause unnecessary drama.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Free Agency and Your Team   Free Agency and Your Team EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:46 pm

wizeguy661 wrote:

I'm jealous, considering I'm a Giants fan and I havent even heard a rumor about moves theyre trying to make! I know ZFarls is with me being a fellow fan of the GEEEEE MEN!!!!
I really hope we make a push for a linebacker, possibly brandon spikes from FLorida, or possibly trade up a bit to get McClain from alabama. We really need a legit LB for that D, we havent had one since LT (Lawrence Taylor, not Ladanien Tomlinson! haha), sorry Antonio Pierce.

I also hope Osi gets his act together and Tuck can stay healthy. I really liked what I saw from the young receiving core though for the Giants I just think the D needs to be solidified.

hey Wize....good news! the Giants just signed S Antrell Rolle to a 5-year $37 mil deal...making him the highest paid safety in nfl history!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Agency and Your Team   Free Agency and Your Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Agency and Your Team
Page 1 of 1