Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

EXCITED RAVENS FAN

Go down 
+4
DaShizfromDaDesert
Militant X 1
SaintsG0Marchin'In
rayricedabeast
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rayricedabeast

rayricedabeast

EXCITED RAVENS FAN Empty
PostSubject: EXCITED RAVENS FAN   EXCITED RAVENS FAN EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:05 am

We got Boldin fellas. It's bout to get ugly in Baltimore. What's good Mili!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SaintsG0Marchin'In

EXCITED RAVENS FAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCITED RAVENS FAN   EXCITED RAVENS FAN EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Perfect fit for the Ravens nobody can dispute that he is one of the toughest dudes in the NFL. For those who don't remember he took a hit so vicious it in a game vs the Jets it fractured bones in his face and almost caused Kurt Warner to retire because he felt responsible. Dude only missed TWO games lol, and rumor has it before the first game back he was head butting teammates on the field.
Now on to how this impacts madden... honestly I can't get too excited about it. I would love to use the Ravens sometimes but they don't have a legit RC wr and Boldin doesn't change that at barely 6'1". What he amounts to is maybe the best possession receiver in the madden with his CIT rating and good enough speed to be clutch. The Ravens would be the odds on favorite to be the best team in madden 11 at this point if they would have signed Brandon Marshall. They may have signed the better fit for their team real life but madden wise it's not huge a signing.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

EXCITED RAVENS FAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCITED RAVENS FAN   EXCITED RAVENS FAN EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:53 pm

this is great news RRDB! see my sig and avatar? lol!

and Saints......you have madden on the brain bruh! lol!

as a Raven fan....i must FIRST acknowledge what my team has done in real life to make a Superbowl run. and as you said, they have made a major move with acquiring Boldin. now image with me for a moment.....Boldin, Stallworth, Mason (if resigned), Clayton (possibility he stays in Baltimore) or to pursue Kevin Walter (based on Mason resigning or not) or to draft a WR and a TE draft pic in the early rounds will set the Ravens off in real life. on the offensive side of the ball.

now in madden? who knows? they may draft that tall WR or TE that can RC. then that would be nice for the "videogame." but, i think is my team a Superbowl hopeful first and then this videogame is secondary cause i run the Ravens online irregardless of them having a WR/TE that can RC or not....lol!

~Mili

P.S. RRDB....here is the link to the already on-going discussion about the free agency trades:

http://forum.maddenbible.com/madden-nfl-2010-general-f1/nfl-free-agency-accusations-t1124.htm#12522
Back to top Go down
DaShizfromDaDesert

EXCITED RAVENS FAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCITED RAVENS FAN   EXCITED RAVENS FAN EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:34 pm

just wanted to let you know that as a Cardinals fan, I am very happy for you to get a guy like Boldin. He's a great player, but having experienced his game for years now, here are some things you should watch out for.

1) He'll give you 10 games a season before getting injured.

2) He is in no way a deep threat, if you're looking for a possession guy, Boldin's your man, but Derrick Mason might be a better deep threat than him.

3) Pay the man before he gets pissy

4) Count on him missing one game in the playoffs

I enjoy watching the Ravens play and I think Boldin fits the scheme, but those are just some things that you should know before you hail him as the Savior on offense.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

EXCITED RAVENS FAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCITED RAVENS FAN   EXCITED RAVENS FAN EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:29 pm

DaShizfromDaDesert wrote:
just wanted to let you know that as a Cardinals fan, I am very happy for you to get a guy like Boldin. He's a great player, but having experienced his game for years now, here are some things you should watch out for.

1) He'll give you 10 games a season before getting injured.

2) He is in no way a deep threat, if you're looking for a possession guy, Boldin's your man, but Derrick Mason might be a better deep threat than him.

3) Pay the man before he gets pissy

4) Count on him missing one game in the playoffs

I enjoy watching the Ravens play and I think Boldin fits the scheme, but those are just some things that you should know before you hail him as the Savior on offense.

DaShiz....

1st...thanks for the well wishes to us Ravens fans for acquiring Boldin

2nd...everyone has watched Boldin do his thing in Arizona over the years and know what he will or won't give you in a given season. that is no surprise. and although he is no burner....he definately will command attention to open up routes for our other WRs. let me also say that i am confident in our Ravens GM....Ozzie Newsome's decision to bring Boldin into Baltimore, cause he has a proven track record of bringing in guys that fit the Ravens style of play.

3rd...NO ONE...and i mean NO ONE (especially me) has attempted to hail Boldin as the Ravens offensive "saviour." lol! he is simply another piece (a major one but not the only one) in the puzzle that has been missing from our offense for awhile and that is......targets for Flacco to move the ball through the air! don't forget bruh....we didn't only sign Boldin, but we also picked up Dontae Stallworth earlier. once again.....we are trying re-sign Mason (if not, rumors are that we will pursue Kevin Walter of the Texans), hold onto Clayton and then use either our 1st or 2nd rd pics to draft another WR and a TE (to backup Todd Heap). we need a burner at the WR spot. we may address our defensive needs (DBs) in the 5th rd (possibly earlier).

besides, a new place, new fans, a new "purple" jersey, w/a new bird on his helmet (lol) and a new conference (AFC), a new environment here on the eastcoast may be a great thing for "Q" who initially wanted out of Arizona last season (Ravens were intersted in him then) i believe and got his wish this time around. we expect great things from our team and they are just getting started with this trade.

4th...all eyes will be on your Cardinals to see what they do since soooooo many of your players have left the nest. good luck to you guys future endeavors.

P.S. here's a link of "Q" talking about leaving Arizona for Baltimore and being a Raven while wearing a purple jersey....lol!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d816c9518/Boldin-speaks

~Mili
Back to top Go down
SaintsG0Marchin'In

EXCITED RAVENS FAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCITED RAVENS FAN   EXCITED RAVENS FAN EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:47 am

Militant X 1 wrote:

and Saints......you have madden on the brain bruh! lol!

Always brah... always.
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

EXCITED RAVENS FAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCITED RAVENS FAN   EXCITED RAVENS FAN EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:56 pm

Bad news Mili, Walter re-signed with Houston
Back to top Go down
datnodude

EXCITED RAVENS FAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCITED RAVENS FAN   EXCITED RAVENS FAN EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:04 pm

ravens looking good with stallworth and boldin.. still have heap.. nice options
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

EXCITED RAVENS FAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCITED RAVENS FAN   EXCITED RAVENS FAN EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:44 pm

Stock1528 wrote:
Bad news Mili, Walter re-signed with Houston

i heard that Stock. man! i was hoping that the Ravens would sign him due to the possibility of Mason leaving Baltimore. gotta back on the Ravens boards to see what our next move will be.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

EXCITED RAVENS FAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCITED RAVENS FAN   EXCITED RAVENS FAN EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:39 pm

A lot of people will be using the Ravens next year.. One of the best D's in the game if not the best.. They have like 6 MLB's with 80+ speed, that made me laugh pretty hard when i was checking out their depth chart the other day.. They get Boldin, one of the best possession receivers in the game.. Sign Stallworth, who despite being out for a year will still have like 94-95 speed.. They are gonna be TOUGH next year
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

EXCITED RAVENS FAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCITED RAVENS FAN   EXCITED RAVENS FAN EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:52 pm

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
A lot of people will be using the Ravens next year.. One of the best D's in the game if not the best.. They have like 6 MLB's with 80+ speed, that made me laugh pretty hard when i was checking out their depth chart the other day.. They get Boldin, one of the best possession receivers in the game.. Sign Stallworth, who despite being out for a year will still have like 94-95 speed.. They are gonna be TOUGH next year

i could have told you that Ac3r. all you had to do was ask bruh! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

EXCITED RAVENS FAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCITED RAVENS FAN   EXCITED RAVENS FAN EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:37 pm

ravens could wind up with golden Tate as well in the first round maybe
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

EXCITED RAVENS FAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCITED RAVENS FAN   EXCITED RAVENS FAN EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:12 pm

xHEx DeathAngel wrote:
ravens could wind up with golden Tate as well in the first round maybe

where'd you hear that one DAngel?

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EXCITED RAVENS FAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCITED RAVENS FAN   EXCITED RAVENS FAN Empty

Back to top Go down

EXCITED RAVENS FAN
Page 1 of 1