Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Gibs still in EAFL?

Go down 
+7
General Brown
wangtangkiki
ZFarls
Cochlea
IPIRIEY
Militant X 1
YoUnGPhEn0m
11 posters
AuthorMessage
YoUnGPhEn0m

Gibs still in EAFL? Empty
PostSubject: Gibs still in EAFL?   Gibs still in EAFL? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:15 am

Im in eafl-e...and so is gibs..but his record is 0-0 and he just got put on activity warning...gibs contact the commish and let him know ur still playin...i would hate to see u not be in the lg anymore
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Gibs still in EAFL?   Gibs still in EAFL? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:08 am

Gibs and Robe encouraged me to join the EAFL. i spoke with KOACHK the other day and i am looking forward to it. remember, i have NEVER been apart of a league before so all of my Madden Bible brothers that are in the EAFL...go easy on me! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
IPIRIEY

PostSubject: Re: Gibs still in EAFL?   Gibs still in EAFL? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:53 pm

gibs used to be in eafl majors.
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

PostSubject: Re: Gibs still in EAFL?   Gibs still in EAFL? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:55 pm

I'm still a relatively weak player, but one can only get better by challenging better players... What's the skinny on the EAFL? You end up in a league, and play one game a week? Did I see that there's a $10 charge or something to join?
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Gibs still in EAFL?   Gibs still in EAFL? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:12 pm

I think its 11 bucks a season maybe. You can play the games in any order which is nice. You have about 1 season per month and the teams always re-draft by order of the finish.

The seasons go by quickly but its a great group of guys. I played about 3 seasons of 09 but ran out of time. the FO schedule is a little better week wise although I wish we didnt have to always go in order (EAFL uses league daddy instead of in game madden)

K and T run it very well though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Gibs still in EAFL?   Gibs still in EAFL? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:25 pm

Yep 11$. I love it so far. You can keep track of stats too, to see how well you've done that season. Track your TD/interception ratio. Plus you'll get better by playing such good people.
Back to top Go down
General Brown

General Brown

PostSubject: Re: Gibs still in EAFL?   Gibs still in EAFL? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:43 pm

I really wanted to join the eafl too. Mili, u gotta keep me updated on how you are doing in the league, alrite bruh?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Gibs still in EAFL?   Gibs still in EAFL? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:41 am

General Brown wrote:
I really wanted to join the eafl too. Mili, u gotta keep me updated on how you are doing in the league, alrite bruh?

no doubt Gb! i haven't joined yet. KOACHK told me that if cats join now before the madden10 season is over that there is an announcement that he will be making soon. i am heading to Pennsacola, Florida on Thursday for business and i will be back on Monday. i plan to join the EAFL then.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
General Brown

General Brown

PostSubject: Re: Gibs still in EAFL?   Gibs still in EAFL? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:24 pm

Thatz great Mili. How did you contact KOACHK... online?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Gibs still in EAFL?   Gibs still in EAFL? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:30 pm

General Brown wrote:
Thatz great Mili. How did you contact KOACHK... online?

yeah. i was on another site at the time so i sent him a PM asking about joining the EAFL. he told me he would be glad to have me on board and that upon joining i could be playing as early as 3 weeks. there is a waiting list.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Philley32

Philley32

PostSubject: Re: Gibs still in EAFL?   Gibs still in EAFL? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:13 pm

Its not 11 a season. It's 11 dollars for this whole year of madden.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGPhEn0m

PostSubject: Re: Gibs still in EAFL?   Gibs still in EAFL? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:14 pm

so is gibs still in eafle? cuz he is listed in the lg...but hasn't played any games
Back to top Go down
D-Nice

D-Nice

PostSubject: Re: Gibs still in EAFL?   Gibs still in EAFL? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:09 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
Yep 11$. I love it so far. You can keep track of stats too, to see how well you've done that season. Track your TD/interception ratio. Plus you'll get better by playing such good people.

I've heard nothing but good things about the EAFL. I think I might go ahead and jump in there to see what it's like.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Gibs still in EAFL?   Gibs still in EAFL? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:29 pm

Skeem U wrote:
wangtangkiki wrote:

I've heard nothing but good things about the EAFL. I think I might go ahead and jump in there to see what it's like.

There's a lot of great players. I'm not even close to the best.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Gibs still in EAFL?   Gibs still in EAFL? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:20 am

wangtangkiki wrote:
There's a lot of great players. I'm not even close to the best.

that's why i want in! lol! i have only played online for the past few years for recreation. but, i want to improve my gameplay. i asked Gibs and Robe about it and they both said that the EAFL was the way to go. then KOACHK hooked me up with some info on it as well. i am looking forward to getting blasted (my initiation into the EAFL) by some of the best and doing some blasting myself! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
KOACHK

KOACHK

PostSubject: Re: Gibs still in EAFL?   Gibs still in EAFL? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:14 pm

Philley32 wrote:
Its not 11 a season. It's 11 dollars for this whole year of madden.

Appreciate the clarification Philley. -Come on 'Farls! ... LOL

Just as a reminder ...

To play in the EAFL Leauges, completely read and fill out the application at http://www.EAFLMadden.com/join.htm, and pay the membership fee at http://www.eaflmadden.com/madden10.htm. When openings become available, and it's your turn on the waiting list; you'll be sent an EAFL invite from LeagueDaddy.com . Post your e-mail address that you applied with, and the e-mail address of the PayPal account you used to pay the membership fee with, along with your LeagueDaddy.com , and any other important information that applies to your situation Keep an eye on the "EAFL Paid members-waiting list, post here." sticky thread in the EAFL Community section of the EAFL Forums here (click on, or copy & paste text into your browser's address bar) : http://forums.eaflmadden.com/ for updates from EAFLCommish, and also keep an eye on your e-mail (junk, bulk, spam, and inbox folders) for an EAFL invite from LeagueDaddy.com once he's announced they've been sent out.

In the meantime, please feel free to come by the EAFL forums and get to know the rest of the EAFL Community, and even get a chance to set up some quality/no-nonsense scrimmages/lab/unranked Madden games with other prospective and current EAFL members. -We look forward to having all of you play in the EAFL Leagues soon. --Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.compete4ever.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Gibs still in EAFL?   Gibs still in EAFL? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:42 pm

i just submitted my EAFL application and membership fee. i'm on the waiting list and waiting to here the news! i am excited about joining this prestigious league to take my gaming experience to the next level.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
snaponic

PostSubject: Re: Gibs still in EAFL?   Gibs still in EAFL? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:48 pm

good to see you stepping up, hopefully u can be in the majors with me soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gibs still in EAFL?   Gibs still in EAFL? Empty

Back to top Go down

Gibs still in EAFL?
Page 1 of 1