Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oso_Ruthless

Oso_Ruthless

NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!   NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:19 am

This Is just Warning To all new MEMBERS.If your ever in the chat box.There will be ppl That Tell you to check out their site,And to purchase there Ebooks.I will make this simple Dont Do it!!!!!!!!

First off if There doing this.It is really disrepectful to madden bible And to FARLS and Gibs.Second these PPL'sEbbok have No Real madden cred. behind them,More then likely its one Money play they found on youtube.

So this is just a warning.
Back to top Go down
Hibachi

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!   NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:27 am

AI! AI! CAPTAIN.....and u r?
Back to top Go down
Oso_Ruthless

Oso_Ruthless

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!   NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:46 am

Im just a member here but i thought new ppl need to know.I know how pissed i would be if i came to site looking for a ebook and some troll sold me a freakin ncaa guide.Im just tryin to look out for gamers.

You sound like your upset about this post?Did this offend you?
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!   NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:26 am

Haha.. I know. I was there.. People like.. DeathAngel. He said he was hacked LOL. He logged off.. then 5 minutes later he got back on his account and said he was hacked..

It was weird.. I was talking about him and said that he needs to not sell his stuff here.. and he got on his account and said it wasn't him and that his account got hacked.. That's kinda weird since no admin was on to change his password in case he was hacked.. and if he was hacked how would he know if the guy didn't change his password? He wouldn't.

He's a liar. Do not trust him. He's selling eBooks/Guides that have stolen material. He stole part of PeytonMVP's material and Peyton made him remove it. I doubt that anything in that book is legit.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!   NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:52 pm

this is my opinion....

IF...any of these cats came here to sell their stuff.....why haven't they created their own site to sell it? smh! i mean, if their stuff was all of that...why not develop their own website and grow its membership from the ground up (not by soliciting Madden Bible or members from other sites) like ZFarls and SGibs have done?

the best form of advertisement is "Word-of-Mouth." as a matter of fact...that is how they (cats soliciting here at MB) probably all came to Madden Bible. cause someone told them about this place. go figure!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!   NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:02 pm

if it continues to be a problem we will just remove the chatbox.

but thanks for the heads up guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!   NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:19 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
this is my opinion....

IF...any of these cats came here to sell their stuff.....why haven't they created their own site to sell it? smh! i mean, if their stuff was all of that...why not develop their own website and grow its membership from the ground up (not by soliciting Madden Bible or members from other sites) like ZFarls and SGibs have done?

the best form of advertisement is "Word-of-Mouth." as a matter of fact...that is how they (cats soliciting here at MB) probably all came to Madden Bible. cause someone told them about this place. go figure!

~Mili

lol they are.. they are recruiting for their own site in the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Oso_Ruthless

Oso_Ruthless

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!   NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:53 pm

Yeah i played guy on ps3 yesterday and i refered him to this site and when he came e got in the chat box and met a troll (lol) that told him there site was top notch,and that they got killer schemes and when he looked at the site They had a indy ebook for 2 dollars LOL then he messaged me about the indy playbook and i ask him how much was they asking he said 2$ i knew it was death angel trying to sale a piece of paytonMVPmanning ebook.Man this guy is low.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!   NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:42 pm

he has lost is chat privelages.

cont to let us know fellas. thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!   NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:04 pm

Oso_Ruthless wrote:
Yeah i played guy on ps3 yesterday and i refered him to this site and when he came e got in the chat box and met a troll (lol) that told him there site was top notch,and that they got killer schemes and when he looked at the site They had a indy ebook for 2 dollars LOL then he messaged me about the indy playbook and i ask him how much was they asking he said 2$ i knew it was death angel trying to sale a piece of paytonMVPmanning ebook.Man this guy is low.

Haha yeah.. I think it was you that tried to get him to sell it for $1 as a joke, then told him "man you really need that much money? you need a 40 oz that bad?" it may have been someone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!   NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBERS,PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1