Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

24 current people draft in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ticklemeelmo

24 current people draft in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX Empty
PostSubject: 24 current people draft in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX   24 current people draft in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:59 pm

http://www.pigskinballers.proboards.com/index.cgi
Just sign up on the site and pick a team it is a sim style league all madden 8 minute quarters acc clock. the draft starts at 730 eastern tonight!
imo pick the rams or giants so you can play me in week 1 or 2.
the league currently has 24 members.
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: 24 current people draft in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX   24 current people draft in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:35 am

is it too late to get in?
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: 24 current people draft in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX   24 current people draft in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:37 am

no but you would have too pick from the auto picked draft i can get you some decent roster lists and post him here give me a few.
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: 24 current people draft in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX   24 current people draft in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:47 am

ok sweet, I signed up on the website.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: 24 current people draft in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX   24 current people draft in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:51 am

Rams have a decent receiving core, ronnie brown hb, eli manning, slow secondary great offensive line and decent linebackers / d line. you would face me next week too!

cardinals, alex smith, marion barber, good receivers for RC dallas clark/V JACK, Good o line/ d line, decent secondary. (Ed Reed)

Titans Kyle Orton, Thomas Jones, decent receivers Hines ward, great secondary good o line, decent d line and backers. (champ bailey adrian wilson)

Broncos Vince Young, Brandon Jacobs, Reggie wayne/brent celek. good o line / d line, bad secondary. Demarcus Ware

Chargers Matt Moore, McGahee, Great O line Excellent D line, Awesome line backers Great secondary. not very good receivers.

Jets Garrard, Jonathan Stewart, avg relievers, but Antonio Gates! Good o line great d line, decent secondary, good linebackers.

Browns Mark Sanchez, Addai, real solid receivers jennings, santana Moss, decent D line really strong right side o line decent left side, good linebackers, great secondary.
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: 24 current people draft in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX   24 current people draft in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:57 am

ahh. I signed up for the jets without knowing rosters... Is there somewhere I can check out the full rosters for these teams?
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: 24 current people draft in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX   24 current people draft in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:18 am

not sure other than joining the league the guys nice im sure hed let you switch
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: 24 current people draft in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX   24 current people draft in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:24 am

ok thx man, I'll see what I can do
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: 24 current people draft in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX   24 current people draft in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Sweet, Im pretty happy with the Browns, hopefully we can get a few more members to fill out the cpu spots. I think there are 6-8 teams available?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 24 current people draft in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX   24 current people draft in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX Empty

Back to top Go down

24 current people draft in an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX
Page 1 of 1