Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

lions online help?

Go down 
+3
ELeiser17
Da-king81
chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chris

lions online help? Empty
PostSubject: lions online help?   lions online help? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:16 pm

well for the last month of the 09 season i think im going to use the lions alot mostly because im proberbly gonna get them for a league im in + stafford +calvin=beastly combo stafford got treated nicely by EA so i should be okay.any ideason pb's i was thinking nyj becuz of da pro twins snugs and lots of corner routes for calvin.?also what qb u think i should use i like daunte but stanton is faster+more accurate n only 1 less arm power so yeh.
Back to top Go down
Da-king81

Da-king81

lions online help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lions online help?   lions online help? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:06 pm

let me tell u playing with lions is challenge i only picked them twice and both time i have one
the fist one was for me to play with all 32 teams at least once and second was to kick one of my friends ass.

good luck-Calvin is a beast
king
Back to top Go down
chris

lions online help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lions online help?   lions online help? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:16 pm

Da-king81 wrote:
let me tell u playing with lions is challenge i only picked them twice and both time i have one
the fist one was for me to play with all 32 teams at least once and second was to kick one of my friends ass.

good luck-Calvin is a beast
king
yeh right nwo im 12-0 using them online (on a 23 game win streak) not really playing any1 top 1000 but playing a few legit people and some friends mos tlvl 10- below untill i get used to seatles play book and to how the lions are but hey they aint bad only thing that sucks is sometmies people will triple cover calvin and make me throw to gaines or mcdonald but i like pounding with rudi and kevin smith i actually dida quick toss outa near formation and broke it with 2 key blocks from calvin i was lol'ing irl considering he was using the steelers.
Back to top Go down
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

lions online help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lions online help?   lions online help? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:06 pm

chris wrote:

yeh right nwo im 12-0 using them online (on a 23 game win streak) not really playing any1 top 1000 but playing a few legit people and some friends mos tlvl 10- below untill i get used to seatles play book and to how the lions are but hey they aint bad only thing that sucks is sometmies people will triple cover calvin and make me throw to gaines or mcdonald but i like pounding with rudi and kevin smith i actually dida quick toss outa near formation and broke it with 2 key blocks from calvin i was lol'ing irl considering he was using the steelers.

If they have triple coverage on Calvin Johnson something else should open up easily.

Last edited by ELeiser17 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

lions online help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lions online help?   lions online help? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:41 pm

Toss it to calvin and then do the Daunte rolllllllllll
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
chris

lions online help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lions online help?   lions online help? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:49 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
Toss it to calvin and then do the Daunte rolllllllllll
rofl u guys know that zone option play outa sg.?well i did it the other day online handed off to kevin smith ran the wrong way duante blocked 3 people for me affraid and i scored with kevin smith L.i wish the lions oline was better i get insta pressure from 1 guy Sad..
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

lions online help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lions online help?   lions online help? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:45 pm

getcha roll on

NSFW due to lyrics
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
chris

lions online help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lions online help?   lions online help? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:43 pm

LOL WOW Razz
Back to top Go down
JokerGotDots

lions online help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lions online help?   lions online help? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:46 am

calvin jhonsopn ftw
Back to top Go down
mhreamer

lions online help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lions online help?   lions online help? EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:11 pm

That vid is great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lions online help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lions online help?   lions online help? Empty

Back to top Go down

lions online help?
Page 1 of 1